Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Hello! Question about formatting posts
MayKat

Character Info
Name: Rumer Lovell
Alignment: None
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 42
Hey, y'all!

I'm brand spankin' new to this site, but not to forum-based roleplaying. I haven't RP'd in a long while, though.

I just posted in a new thread, and my post ended up looking just awful, the format wasn't right, I guess?

Are there any tips to correcting this? I also didn't see an Edit button, so I wasn't able to go into my post to try and fix it.

Thanks!
Iva

Character Info
Name: Iva
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Young Seer
Silver: 639
There's not an edit button because of how silver works HOWEVER when you go to post from now on up in the corner of your editor that you paste into there is a BBCODE button hit that before you post and your post will be fine.

It's the browsers not liking the editor and refusing to strip formatting =\ This is the only way we've found to fix it. The owner of the site is working on coding our own editor but it will be a while.

OOC: Brittlez :D
MayKat

Character Info
Name: Rumer Lovell
Alignment: None
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 42
Ah, got it! Thank you!