Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Save a YouTube Channel
Albrecht Krieger

Character Info
Name: Albrecht Krieger
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Fencer/Mercenary
Silver: 305
Link to a video I just saw by YouTuber Shad

So, for reference, I frequent a number of YouTube channels that specialize in Medieval culture, warfare, history, etc and the like. Many of these channels, such as Shadiversity, Metatron, Scholagladiatoria, and Scallagrim have posted in solidarity for a channel that was locked for producing alleged unsafe content. The channel in question is called Thegn Thrand, a channel specializing in experimental archeology, particularly regarding classical and medieval weapons. While Thrand was not one of those I frequented regularly, the videos I have seen were quite interesting and informative (if a bit amateurish).

The link above is to the first of a dozen videos I had queued on the situation. Shad (or any of the other channels I mentioned) does a better job explaining what's going on than I can, as well as includes a link to a petition to save the Thegn Thrand channel.

Feel free to have a look and contribute to the petition to save a worthwhile channel. Thank you for your time.
Ha Neul

Character Info
Name: Ha Neul
Alignment: TN
Race: Reanimation
Class: Soldier
Silver: 2521
I don't believe i've watched that particular channel, but I watched similar ones, so I can get the idea of what his channel for for. The banning reason indeed made no sense, since he could've just taken the videos down, had they taken the time to communicate with him, instead of insta-banning him without word. :/