Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Come Spin a Yarn!
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
This is a quiet pleasant place, tucked in the corner of the local sit-down where we can sit and chat while waiting for those ever elusive posts. 

Come, please, spin a yarn. Tell us what is happening. Vent, celebrate, talk to your heart's content!

Porthyrius

Character Info
Ok, I gues I'll just start this more as a conversation with myself. 

Had to work this morning, for a silly 3 hour shift. I work in childcare, so working Saturdays is usually a major punishment, but I had hours to make up this week after being out sick for 2 days. 

3 hours, for 3 kids. We shouldn't have even been open. Oh, well. I'm grateful for the hours. Looking forward to this afternoon. Gonna participate in fighty-whackings, or what my realm calls the Medieval Combat League. If anyone knows what Belegarth or Dagohiir is, then you know what MCL is. Its fun, and it gets me pumped for roleplaying during the week. 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
When I posted my character's official entry into Canelux, I received some timber and a lump of silver. Normally I wouldn't think much of it except said character had just escaped from a chained wooden coffin… >_>

I refuse to call this a coincidence. In my first post I received a lump of coal, but this is just too convenient.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Porthyrius

Character Info
I swear, I have no control over the synth items that drop. Lol. That's still prettu neat though. I had a pearl drop once when I was talking about pearls, which was really cool. 

If you dont belueve me, ask any admin, none of us control those things. Its randomly coded per area. ^^

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
RNG is alive… It watches…it always watches. Now if only I had this kind of random luck whenever I try the lottery in games… *grumble, grumble*

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Porthyrius

Character Info
I know right. BTW we DO actuallu have lotteries if you havent seen them. The Wishing Well thread and the Wish Upon a Star Synth Lottery.

You could try your hand if you havent.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I've already tossed in my wishing coins for both of them. I just found the Synth Lottery yesterday, didn't realize that you could win rare materials too. The Wishing Well was one of the first things I noticed when I was reading through the lore and help section threads and I made sure to make a beeline for it. Good thing I joined on a Saturday!

Her God Powers are:
Porthyrius

Character Info
Ah, very good. I do wish you luck there then.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
You were expecting RNJesus but…
IT WAS I BRITTLEZ WHO SET UP THE SYNTH NUMBERS!

Where is that dio meme?

For real though it is really random lol

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I've been so busy  I forgot to conclude my event -cries in a corner-

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.