Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Games that Make you cry
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I'm stuck in Tales of Zestiria. I was the same level as the last boss and I found out like all Tales games (Idk why I thought it would be different) he has a second form.. the second form is 10-20 levels higher than me and if I can't damage him fast enough it's auto death ;-;

Not to mention Friday I got to the final boss and I was fighting him and one of his minions fell through the floor and I was crying because it was my second time attempting the fight… and I had beat Hedalf and just had the minion left. (cries)

The first time I died in Skyrim was accidentally walking into an overpowered cave and getting electrocuted to death by shaman… -cries- I was like wtf was that.

I was playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and got stuck at the swamp carrying the zombie and I couldn't beat the robot that ran at me ;-; Brandon had to do it after I threw the controller after the 20th time lol

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
My list of games that made me shout at the screen:
-Final Fantasy X for some of the ultimate weapon challenges.
-Rayman 2 for the rapid button mashing
-Oblivion because of its leveling system making a save game impossible to play
-Vindictus for sudden lag spikes that cause me to get hit even after I dodged or hit the enemy to stun them(even though I still play the game)

I know there's more, particularly among FPS and Megaman games, but I tend to try and avoid those games that truly make me shout. 

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Sebastian Black

Character Info
Name: Sebastian Black
Race: Human
Class: Mystic
Silver: 47
Bloodborne. Tears of joy after finally conquering the toughest bosses. Even more tears with laughter for invading hunters that end up running away or getting baited into something stupid, like falling off a cliff.

Skyrim with mods, mainly the Forgotten Glade with Frostfall installed, or most bosses with enemy AI improvement and level scaling.

Dishonored, accidentally placing someone unconscious in a place they can die on a "clean hands" play-through. Stupid rats.

Oh, and I cried when Aeris/Aerith died the very first time I played Final Fantasy VII.

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
The end of Transistor.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Transistor is legit.

>> When your party member dies for realz in ToZ… like I knew it was coming but I couldn't help but be upset over it. The bastard grew one me.

Tales of Symphonia had m tearing up when we pretty much let Kratos drift off into space on a planet that is most likely doomed never to see his son again.

>> Idk if I was crying or just really mad when Adria betrayed us in Diablo 3. Leah <3

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 163
ooooooooooh, in that case, To the Moon as well.

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Definitely To the Moon ><

Angela's 3 God Rules