Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > GISHWHES! (If you don't know what this is... step inside...)
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
So, it's time for GISHWHES.  What is GISHWHES?  Why, it's The Greatest International Scavenger Hunt The World Has Ever Seen!

This link is a pretty good piece of information as to what the hunt entails.

Ever felt the urge to make a raft out of recycled plastic bottles?  How about dressing up as a zombie and playing croquet on the lawn of an historic mansion?  Want to craft an angel out of sanitary products?  How about make a portrait of Nicki Minaj out of legumes?  Feel an weird need to make William Shatner's website crash?

I'd LOVE to have a team of members from this site this year!

There's a participation registration fee of like $18.89, but I will tell you it is SO worth it.  I have had some absolutely amazing experiences doing this and done a lot of weird things I never thought I would do.

So! Have questions?  Want to see examples of items off of the hunt list?  Think I'm crazy and just want to tell me?  Go right ahead… make my day. :)

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!