Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > Funky Foods Game
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I had a random idea for a forum game, lets see where this goes!  List one of your favorite weird foods, and the next person has to list a food starting with the last letter of the previous post.

My favorite weird food is SUSHI so the next one needs to start with an I

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Ice cream with lime juice!

I tried this once out of boredom and it had some interesting effects. It turned it into a consistency of frozen yogurt. Make sure to use key limes, not regular ones. Regular limes are way too sour.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.