Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > The Return Home [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis and Simone had only been dead for around a week, yet things had already changed quite a lot since they had left the island. From the exterior, things were quite the same, but as the husband and wife entered the main foyer, they noticed a rather large amount of boxes being moved by an attendant that Lewis could only assume was from Elysia. The ex-assassin approached them, and crossed his arms.

“So what is all this?” he asked.

The attendant startled a little, but turned to Lewis and smiled. “Ah….these are Master Xeik’s and Miss Mia’s belongings. I was told that the previous tenants had passed away and that Master Xeik was to look after their children.”

Lewis cocked his head to the side, his dead stare almost piercing into the poor attendant’s soul. “Is that so? That sounds quite tragic. Do you know what happened?”

The attendant seemed to relax a little. “Oh, I heard that they died tragically. I think the funeral is still going on. A whole pyre and everything. Master Xeik was so distraught.”

“I’ll bet…” Lewis replied. He gave Simone a look. “You hear that? The poor couple…”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone tilted her head and brought her hand to her lips in shock. “That is so terrible. Their poor kids…”

“Yeah, I feel so bad for them. They have week-old newborns who are still crying about it…” The help said.

“Do you mind if we go into the great room and talk about this? I’ll explain what Master Xeik has hired us to do?” Simone gave a sweet smile as the help led them in. Simone and Lewis took each other’s hands as they sat on the couch away from where the help was taking them.

The help looked up and saw their wedding portrait and turned white. “GHOST!” The clergy had yelled.

Xeik had his hands full of books to move back to Elysia when he heard and made his way back to the great room. The clergy was stuttering. “PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!”

“What is the issue?!” Xeik yelled.

“GHOSTS!” The clergy member ran over and grabbed his shoulders. “THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!” He was pointing at Simone and Lewis.

“What the fuck did you two do now?!”

Dusk

Character Info
“Xeik,” Lewis said with a surprisingly emotional tone. “I’m hurt that you think I would do anything to exacerbate the situation where people think I’m dead.” He glanced to the attendant with a wicked smile. “I mean…I still could be, but there is a much more logical explanation.”

The clergy attendant was still hyperventilating but was slowly starting to grasp the situation at hand. He looked at Simone, Lewis, and then Xeik.

“Master Xeik…I assume you have come to inform me that the previous masters of this household are no longer presumed dead?”

Xeik rolled his eyes. “Yes. You can go ahead and start moving our stuff back.” He sighed and crossed his arms to turn and chastise Lewis and Simone. “You two…please stop scaring my help.”

Lewis sighed, “Oh please. I didn’t even do anything.” His emotionless tone was back in full force. “Not my fault they assumed.”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“We would never scare your help,” Simone put her hand to her lips and Xeik glared at her.

“Right…”

Simone and Lewis took each other’s hand and went upstairs to their room. It had boxes of Mia and Xeik’s stuff. Mia was grabbing boxes and her face lit up when she saw Lewis and Simone walk in. She ran over and hugged them both after putting the boxes down.

“We missed you two Mia.” She held up a finger and ran out of the room which led them to looking over the plans that Xeik had made for their bedroom. “Oh, this is disgusting…” She saw the color swatches. “Your color choices are lacking Xeik.”

Mia brought in Remy and Damond, making Simone drop her bitch face as she took them into her arms. “My sweet babies…” They had been fussing but immediately as Simone held them they calmed down. “Do you want one Lew?” Of course, he would. Everything was for them and their siblings. “I never thought I would get to hold you again.” Her eyes were tearing up. “I love you so much.”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis was quick to take Remy when he was offered. Even Xeik could tell how worried he had been about his newest children. AS he held Remy, he looked over Damond in Simone’s arms and smiled.

“I missed you both.” He was genuinely happy to be back. The rest of the kids would be back soon as well. Then, they would be a whole family once again.

Xeik sighed, “You just don’t like my color choices because it’s bright. You both are too much into that darkness aesthetic.” He rolled his eyes. “You could stand to have a bit of lighter tones.”

“Ew, no,” said a familiar voice as Janus popped into the room via a gate. “Happy with these colors!” He ran up and hugged Lewis. “Daddy, Lila is playing with Myrri. They having fun!”

Lewis glared at Xeik. “Xeik…”

“They’re kids. They’re going to play,” the Divine Mender.

“Sure…”