Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > PLAY!! [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone smirked at Dala when she came out. “They weren’t going to let us leave the playground unless we got one for the island. They literally teleported us onto the slide.”

“Took me telling them I would build it for them to be okay with it,” Lewis patted Janus on the head.

“Yeah. Slide.” Lila answered.

Janus and Lila put their hands up and gave a half-hearted, “Weeee.”

“I know it would be a lot for you… but could you watch them and Glynn for us? He should be about up from his nap now… and he probably wants to be fed.” Simone smiled. “His wet nurse should be around.”

Lewis was looking at his wife’s chest with a relieved look on his face. Probably because he no longer had to worry about the twins making Simone sore.

“Dirty.” Lila yelled up at Lewis.

“Shush you,” Lewis gave Lila smirk.

“Mind your business,” Simone booped her nose.

“So would you do that for us Dala? While we get this built? If we can’t figure it out we’re going to go borrow Kali,” Lewis explained as he held Lila out for Dala to take if she wanted.

“You two are going to behave right? For Auntie Dala?”

“Sure,” Lila and Janus shrugged.

“Kids…” Lewis and Simone said together.

“Fine. Yes.”

Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
Dala almost laughed out loud when the children went wee but managed to hold it in. But when the suggestion of Dala watching the children came up, the teenager's expression changed completely. She liked hanging out with the kids, however caring for them was a completely different situation.

She knew how much the slide would mean to the children and how helpful it would be not to have the kids hanging around. Yet the idea of having to deal with these children without even a booklet to tell her how to handle little demons, it was intimidating. Dala looked at Simone and realized she couldn't say no to her best friend's pleading eyes. 

"Fine." Dala gave in, "But if anything gets broken or damage, it isn't my fault! And you owe me a trip to one of those fancy spa thingies afterwards." 

Even if Dala was going to babysit them, she needed something relaxing to look forwards to after everything was over. For some reason, this felt less like a babysitting duty and more like an oncoming war that she hadn't prepared for. 

"Okay kiddos. Lets head inside and let mummy and daddy do their thing." Dala said. 

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“We have the money. They like to play chess. It’s almost Janus’s nap time,” Simone spoke.

Janus was nodding with her. “Nap. Nap.”

“NO NAP PLAY!” Lila giggled.

“This one will fight you but if you play with her she will tucker herself out,” Lewis replied and kissed Lila’s cheek.

“Lila bad,” Janus giggled.

Simone and Lewis handed the twins off and Simone nodded. “I think I can look at Lly with pleading eyes and get us back into the spa. Just you, me, and maybe the older girls.”

“Spa,” Lila covered her eyes and giggled.

“Oh? You want to be away from daddy?”

“No,” Lila looked at her and shook her head.

“I thought not,” Simone smirked a bit. “Thank you so much, Dala. We’ll make it up to you!”

Lila decided to tot after Dala and Janus was content in her arms for now. “Play!” Lila got a ball and nailed her brother in the face with it.

“BAD LILA!”

Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
"I'll do my best. No promises." Dala reminded her friend. 

Ultimately she knew that being a parent was tough. Even if they were building, they needed a bit of a break from the kids. The twins were already two years old and it had been roughly two years since Simone and Lewis had a proper break. Dala went back inside with the twins. But the second Lewis and Simone were gone and they were inside, Lila grabbed a ball and whacked her brother in the face with it. 

"Oi! No hitting people Lila." She said, "If you want to play then we can play. But hitting people with things is bad." 

She placed Janus on the couch, where he would hopefully not get hit again. Then the teenager went and grabbed the ball, rolling it over to Lila. She would trust the twin now with the ball but if she hit her brother again, then she would have to take it away. Which would result in fussing twins. 

"So um. Now what?" She asked, "What do you're parents normally do?"

She had no idea how to do this babysitting things. Dala could play with them all day but she needed to know how to actually take care of them.