Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Sihajja the Living Reef > A Whale of a Time [P]
Vibrato

Character Info
Name: Gerard di Vervaine
Alignment: CN
Race: Nokken
Class: Bard
Silver: 0
The accommodations were excellent, another welcome surprise for them both. If Mrs. Jeanne hadn't arrived when she did, how would they even begin to pick up the pieces? The view was amazing, a perfect vantage point to see the central garden of the inn. The garden itself was more akin to a large pool filled with exotic grasses and sea flowers. Decorated tiles rimmed the edge and he spotted a few rainbow colored koi darting through the leaves. Together they sat on the bed and he held still. Gerard's eyes were closed as he let his fiancee check his bruises and apply the ointment to a particularly fickle one on the side of his face. The edge of his mouth smirked when Talise mentioned the heated scuffle he had with the old rockfish. "After what we've been through together, you know I wouldn't hesitate to throw a swing if it wasn't for your happiness." 

In the fist fight he and the Sihajjan had both taken a tumble, too focused on going at each others' throats to notice. So far the injuries had been minimal, but it would be best to allow Talise a more complete examination. There was a frown as he carefully pressed about his arms and ribs. When he moved to his back, the slight frown deepened. "It seems my ribs managed to escape unscathed, but I feel as if there's something on my back or shoulder." It was probably caused by the fall earlier. Turning to her, he did his best to speak in a way that wouldn't make the situation awkward. "I'll need to remove a few layers so you can see." It was silly to think that way; it wasn't as if she hadn't seen his back before. But when it came to Talise he kept thinking if she would be embarrassed.

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."