Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Egjora City > Star Catching [P - Nemu][R]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
After a few minutes of silent walking they finally made it to a more deserted street.  From there he turned down an even less populated avenue where all of the storefronts had their lights blown out for the night.  With no residential area nearby the next few blocks were empty and safe.  Only after doing a quick seek out to detect the aura of every living thing nearby did he let the invisibility drop.  So too did he let go of his fingers and breathe out a sigh of relief: leaning back against a wall and smiling from ear to ear.

“There, that wasn’t so bad was it?”   From how dark the street was the glow of his eyes were even more apparent, it only helped that they glowed brighter from his excitement.  There was risk to what they had done, but now that they were safely away from anyone that could cause them trouble he felt excitement in his belly.  It reminded him of when his brothers and he had been children and they snuck out to do things they would have earned a quick smack for had their parents known.  Even now he’d never let on to his mother or father the things they had done.

“Unfortunately I had to lead us away from the coast, but I can get us back.”   He nodded quickly, pushing away from the wall and sliding his hands into his pockets, “If you trust me enough to do so, I can take us somewhere far away from here in the blink of an eye.  Would you want me to…?”   His eyebrows rose, hoping that he’d be comfortable enough with him to say yes.  Though he wouldn’t have been surprised nor offended should he decline.  Either way for now he was safe and that’s what was most important to Naota.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Nemu

Character Info
Name: Nemu
Alignment: None
Race: Star
Class:
Silver: 50
Nemu looked at the man, eyes worried and perplexed as their hands separated. What’s happened? Naota, he seemed happy. His eyes were glowing again, and he had a great big smile as he leaned there against the wall. Not so bad? Just the tone of his voice, it was easy to tell: Naota was happy, wasn’t he? Nemu returned the smile, laughing lightly Not so bad at all.

So, this wasn’t the coastline? He looked about the deserted street they had stopped at. ”We are not… far away now?” The sights, the buildings the road the very air around them was foreign to him - this was further away than he could have ever imagined and yet, there was even further? ”H-How far away can we go? Does blinking make it faster?” So many questions.

Do you want me to…? ”Yes!” Nemu blurted without thinking, abruptly stepping forward and gripping at the man’s sleeve with pleading eyes ”Please, let me see further away.” Please don’t send me home, not yet.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
His eyes weakened and his smile grew.  He wasn’t used to someone so innocent to the world.  Does blinking make it faster?  How was he supposed to respond to that?  It made him think of a child and he shook his head gently rather than answer verbally.  But he’d said yes!  Which meant he’d be able to get them much further away from here now.  The world was so vast and it was hard to think about the fact that he’d been cooped up for so long and had no idea about any of it.  They were further from the house now, yes, but hardly a great distance.

“I’ll take you then, to a place so far that you’ll feel as if being on this street was but a footstep away from that man’s house.”   No matter what he’d never refer to him as his master.  Master had grown into a word someone had to earn, someone you respected, that’s how it had been for his family and there was no way he’d address such a cruel person with such a respectful title. 

He stepped forward, gently taking his shoulder and pulling him closer before wrapping his arms around him.  The safest way was to keep as much contact as possible while still being able to hold on, and seeing as this was quite possibly the first time that Nemu had ever travelled via being teleported he wanted to make sure he’d be as safe as possible.

“Grip me tight.”   He smiled, his own fingers gently gripping the fabric of his clothing before he flickered them away.  Already his mind was swimming with all of the places he could show him, the seemingly infinite locations, but he’d promised him a coastline so a coastline it would be.  And while this place has a beautiful one of its own, it was so associated with his entrapment that he wanted to show him somewhere new.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]