Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Egjora City > For the Heart I Once Had [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Janus was snuggled into Simone’s arms after she let Shaya and Everett go. She was rubbing her face against his and they were sweet-talking each other. Telling each other how much they loved and missed each other.

“I love you more than Daddy,” Janus grinned up at her as she cradled him. He was starting to get to big to do it and it made her a bit sad.

“I don’t know about that one kid,” Simone chuckled. “It might be close but you’ll never love me more than your daddy.”

Janus perked his head up, “Daddy, do I love Mommy more than you?”

Lewis thought about it as he tossed Lila up in the air, “Mmmmm, I love her more than you do but I would say it’s pretty close. I love her a smidgen more than you do.”

Janus made a face and snuggled into her. “Not fair.”

“Totally fair,” Lewis smirked and put Lila up on his shoulders. The little girl held onto his hair as he carried her around.

Simone smiled at Darren, “Lewis did all this to pursue a dream of helping kids… and the fact that I can’t have children myself. It helps the both of us.”

“But the twins…” Darren looked a bit confused.

“Were made out of magic we overproduced. It almost killed us but we love them.”

“AND WE LOVE YOU,” the twins squealed as Lila hugged Lewis’s head.

“Explains so much,” Darren smirked.

“Okay… Introdu–” Simone’s eyes went to the door as Rex and Hazel strolled in with two carriages. “Excuse me.” She gave Janus to Lewis and Janus looked betrayed.

“She replaced me,” Janus whined as Simone went over to dote on the five babies in the carriages.

Hellebore

Character Info
Name: Rex Hellebore
Race: Lycanthrope
Class: Survivalist
Silver: 583
Rex and Hazel both looked absolutely exhausted, as if neither had slept in days. Which, to be fair, was probably the case when it came to having a litter of puppies to look after. Although they had lost one during the fire that destroyed Hazel’s old house, the five other babies were quite healthy. As Simone approached, they all stared at their grandmother with big eyes.

When Simone started oohing and ahhing over the babies, Rex perked up a little with a tired smile, going from left to right as Darren approached. “This one is Vivian. She’s been the quietest one so far. Not a single cry from her….well, yet. Next in line is my boy, Reiki. He’s…going to have it rough with all of his sisters.” With his name called out, he let out a tired yawn and snuggled into his sister.

“This is Ells. I have a feeling she’s a diva…She starts the crying, and the others chime in. Sybil here is quite the cute little one. She’s adorable and loves Momma…and then there’s my special girl, Wynter.” Wynter was indeed special, as the rest of the kids had darker hair. Wynter, though, had a unique, light purple hair that shimmered in the light as Rex picked her up to coddle her.

“You must be someone that Mom and Dad trust,” Rex said as he yawned. “Nice to meet you…”

“You must be one of the red heads I was warned about,” Darren replied with a sly smile.

“Warned…?” Rex asked curiously. “Oh..you probably mean Rhenakos…”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“This is Darren. He’s going to be the person doing the patrols for the island now. Since I’m a grandmother now I need all the time in the world,” Simone said as she doted on the babies. “This is our son Rex and his wife Hazel.”

Simone had taken it upon herself to pick up two of the babies and make noises at them. She had Sybil and Ella in her arms. “And Llywellyn. Don’t forget about Llywellyn.”

Lewis brought the twins over and Janus stopped his pouting as soon as he got closer to the babies. They liked babies almost as much as Glyn. Ezili brought Glyn down and smiled at everyone. “Hello!” Lucas wasn’t too far behind Ezili. “The babies are here Lucas! LOOK!” Ezili went over with Simone to oo and awe at the babies which Glyn joined in for.

“Ahh, he’s the potato lover,” Darren smirked a bit.

“Yes, he is,” Simone kissed Glyn’s forehead. “This is our daughter Ezili and son Lucas. We got them at the same time but you will find they are the perfect match much to Lewis’s worry.”

Ezili did a little dance and spun around to see Darren, “Nice to meet you!”

Everyone was now coming into the foyer and Darren’s eyes were wide at the group. He was introduced to all of the Terrowin children. Corrine hid behind her brother as she looked at Darren shyly. “It’s alright Corrine. He won’t hurt you we promise.” Corrine nodded and came out from hiding and shook his hand when offered it.

“Missus?” Silva came out from the dining room. “Dinner is done.”

“Oh, good. I’m sure everyone is starving.”

“I could eat three elephants,” Everett said as he marched into the dining room.

“Everett….” Simone warned.

“…I’m washing my hands. I’m washing my hands,” the younger kids went off to wash their hands together.

“Welcome to the family,” Roma welcomed Darren after being told what was going on. “You’ll get along here just fine.” Roma was pounced on by the younger kids and the older man laughed as he carried them into the dining room.

“It’s gonna be an adventure I’m sure,” Darren went with them for a meal watching how lively everyone was. Even Lewis who made faces to get Glyn to eat other things besides potatoes.