Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Duchy of Egjora > Egjora City > Giving it a Shot [p/r]
Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
“Oh please…when I’m like this? No one can get near you…” He was smiling, but there was a glint in his eyes. Whether it was playful or not, he looked almost as if he were ready to eat her himself. But, of course, they were in the middle of a rather nasty situation. There was a group of men who wanted to try and steal Osiria away. And, of course, the fact that he had said the name ‘Raize’ wasn’t helping either.

After all, Rhenakos and Osiria were famous, to a degree. Famous for destroying bars in fights.

“Tell you what…I’ll make a deal with you…erm, fine gentleman,” Rhenakos said with a half smirk as he pulled Osiria in his lap, pulling her dress up as he stroked her inner thigh. “If you can land one hit on me…then I’ll let you have a chance to touch…” His hand slid up further. Of course, just because Rhenakos was going to give a chance, didn’t mean that Osiria would. That was the play.

Not that it would ever come to that. The first one threw a punch, and Rhenakos merely spun himself around on the bar stool, using his free hand to deflect it. “My, Osiria…if they keep this up…I might slip up with my teasing here…what a shame that would be…”

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
Name: Osiria
Alignment: LN
Race: Rosenite/Phoenix
Class: Pyromancer
Silver: 5093
“You are at your sexiest right now I will admit,” there was an amused look on her face as she turned her eyes to the crowd. Raize and his wife. They had made a name for themselves in quite a few bars. Osiria was a lovely little number but her temper and her inability not to punch something when it pissed her off was also quite well known.

She squeaked again with laughter as he pulled her into his lap. She even bit at her lip in a tease as he rubbed her thigh. “Rhen…” Her face flushed a bit as she whined at him with a pout. Oh, he was going to get punished later for this. Her skin was pricking up at his touch the farther he moved his hand which made her whine more. “BRING IT!”

The faster they got this over with, the faster he could touch her more as far as she was concerned. “I would have to try and throw you on the bar and fuck you myself if you slipped. It’s bad enough you are even teasing me but if you slipped~ That’s worse than teasing you know.” She grabbed his thigh and gave him a look before watching the second man come to punch Rhenakos. She wasn’t scared of being hit, she knew he was fully capable of deflecting them.

“Silly Rhen… Giving them hope~”

Raize

Character Info
Rhenakos merely spun around again, deflecting the punch with his still free hand. “Oh my? That’s a hell of a threat coming from you, Os…” Another two men missed their mark. Rhenakos’ attention never left Osiria though. “All that for a little ‘slip’? Please…” Another three, and Rhenakos was spinning in the stool again. “Tonight is all about you Os. Isn’t this romantic? An evening out on the town? Just you and me against the world?”

“You bastard!” one of the men yelled. “You’re fucking toying with us!”

Rhenakos shrugged, “No more than I’m toying with my lovely wife here…you guys just aren’t trying hard enough to hit me.” At this point, though, it was less about the ‘reward’ and more that the hunter was merely pissing them off. Four of them came at Rhenakos all at once, but they were no match for Rhenakos as he blocked each and every one, throwing them across the bar and behind the counter.

“Oops,” he said with a sly smile, staring Osiria in the eyes. “I slipped…” It was so easy to tell that he was lying.

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
“You know I keep good with my threats~” Osiria purred up at him. “Well, see… It’s just an awful crime to get your wife riled up.” She stuck out her lip in a pout. “That is a very high crime on my list.”

She took his chin in her hand, “Very romantic coming from you. Look at you fending off pursuers~ Having fun with it.” She pushed herself up as he said he slipped. “Acting bad as usual,” she pressed her lips to his before jumping off of him and throwing him like he was nothing.

Soon she was straddled across his chest with another pint in her hand, “Punishment my dear man. You know I don’t like being teased for too long~” She drank it down. “Key now before I fuck him on your bar.” She held out her hand. “Gimme.”

One of the men went to grab her and she took her leg with the greatest of flexibility kicking him back. “Stay out of this!” She got the key grabbed Rhenakos by his shirt and started to drag him.

“Come on you.”

Raize

Character Info
“Aww, I thought you were actually gonna go at it at the bar,” Rhenakos said with a hint of disappointment. Another man tried to rush him, but Osiria took care of him as if he was nothing. Obviously no one was going to stand in her way while she was like this. As he was being dragged off, Rhenakos held up his finger. “Give me like…thirty minutes.”

Os cleared her throat, “An hour.”

“An hour,” Rhenakos corrected. “And I’ll come back to kick all of your asses…” He winked as the door slammed behind them, and Osiria tossed him onto the bed.

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
They were loud enough to wake the dead. She was fucking sure of it. There weren’t any runes to silence the noises but the people in the tavern were probably used to something like this. The only difference is there was a group of men pissed off at Rhenakos downstairs.

She was laughing over him now as she leaned down and kissed his lips then his jaw then finally his neck. “Thirty minutes really?” She gave him a look like he was unbelievable. “Since when have we ever had a session done in under an hour when we were like that. That time in Karith was three hours because I called you a stupid dick.”

She nipped his lip and sighed, “We are really having the time of our lives. Is that what a date really is? Just getting out and living in the moment together?”

After a few more minutes she sighed, "It's almost time for you to go start a bar fight. You better win."

Raize

Character Info
“I guess this is really it, then,” Rhenakos said as he kissed her back. “A date, huh? Not exactly their kind of romance, but I can get it…we should really do this more often.” He kissed her again, biting at her lip this time. When she said it was almost time for him to go, he sighed. “You know…I think they can wait for another ten minutes or so while I…” He rolled over on top of her. “Take advantage of our romantic date…”

Twenty minutes later, Rhenakos walked out of the room, bare chested. There were bite and scratch marks all across his chest as he stretched and worked out his arms. “Are we ready then? I took a little longer…sorry. It’s not often we get chances like this, you know…”

Apparently, in the time that it had taken them to fuck, the small group had grown into a rather large one. From what Rhenakos could tell, there were even more outside.

“Oh…yeah, this is my kind of fight…Os! You might want to get out here and watch this.” Rhenakos cracked his knuckles, and smirked. “It’s gonna be one hell of a show.”

Bite me.