Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Yovaesh Port > Expanding Medicinal Knowledge [P,R]
Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
If one was to inquire about the artistic orcs of Yovaesh, Raziel would comment that despite the lack of ever having met them, they are known for their crafts. It is said that their small little haven is much like any other town. The major difference was the material their buildings were made of. However, the modest architectural material did not dampen the skill or quality of the many wares that came from Yovaesh.

What she truly was curious about was their apothecaries. In her research, a dark whisper had come to Raziel’s ear about a curiously named plant native only to the one island protected by the reef barrier. Deakisi, they called it. The angel was sold immediately upon the medicinal properties of the plant. Yet, she was no idiot, and also knew of the dangerous drug that was often produced off of the plant to create Death’s Kiss. Still, Raziel wanted to see it for herself, to learn and experiment with it herself.

After talking with some of the locals, replenishing her food supplies, and ensuring she was ready, Raziel stood at the edge of town almost hesitantly. A full grown timber wolf with blue eyes gazed up at his master as he sat down with a whine. The lavender haired angel smiled down at him. ”I’m okay, Mikhail.” She wore a basic white dress with a low back and was barefoot once more. ”Nothing can hurt me with you and Azula at my side,” Raziel spoke confidently. With walking staff in hand, the four and a half foot angel began to leave town and head deeper on the island.