Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Yovaesh Port > To Make a Bride[PPT][P]
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
After the close call in the avalanche and Eden's near death experience, Adel whisked her unconscious soulmate away to the other side of the highlands to a lone island off the coast Yovaesh. She had a so-called "safe house" in the area, one she kept secret even from me; and it was here that she finally laid the unconscious woman down.

Unfortunately, however, Eden's leg was badly injured in the escape that brought her to this place. The temptress had been forced to recklessly pry her from the grasp of a gnarled tree stump to save her life, fracturing her ankle in the process. The young Silverstein suffered great pain and shock as a result of that injury, enough to knock her out for a significant amount of time after it occurred. Adel brooded over her sleeping beauty because of that time of uncertainty, desperately trying everything she knew to take care of her beloved; and when I say desperately, I mean it.

My steward had already become obsessed with Eden beyond the point of redemption just from meeting her in the mountains for a few minutes; so, when she had the young woman injured and defenseless in her home, she spared no expense. She quickly set about making Eden's stay impossibly comfortable, starting by putting the girl's injured leg into an immaculate cast. Following that, she lit mildly scented candles all throughout the ornate bedroom that her love was sleeping in, and began heating up the furnace in the adjacent kitchen to warm the home as well as make supper.

All of this took place while the wolf was asleep, and, by the time she awoke, her stalker had already prepared an entire meal for her filled to the brim with her favorite foods. It was set on a tray off to the side of her bed directly in her sight, still hot and waiting for her to eat with the finest china. The scene was like it had come straight out of a fairytale: a very romantic one at that.

Yet also like a fairytale, this pastoral surrounding of the safe house held a darker truth beneath its shiny veneer. You see, Adel had made her choice before preparing this banquet. Eden was to be her bride, no matter what the girl currently felt on the matter; and, although Adel would have preferred a willing mate, she was well prepared with all manner of counter mechanisms to ensure her desired outcome.

The food and scents were meant to do more than just mirror Eden's favorites, you see. They also had mind-altering agents mixed in: ones that would make any effort to defend against psionics impossible. Eden would still be allowed to retain her personality under their influence, but she would be supremely vulnerable to Adel's machinations should she resist.

That wasn't all, either, for the walls of this particular safe house were reinforced to withstand the strength of a hurricane. All of the doors and windows were heavily secured long before Eden's arrival, thereby making normal means of entry and exit impossible. Even if someone wanted to save the young Silverstein from Adel's clutches, they would be hard pressed to get in before it was too late. The trap was too intricate for such mistakes to be allowed, and so this safe house was more like a gilded prison meant specifically for Adel's mate rather than an actual haven. It was the "romance" equivalent of my old temple in that regard: not meant to be entered or exited without the permission of the host.

So you see, my sadistic audience, this rosy cottage was in fact Eden Silverstein's final cage. My mischievous steward had spent impossible amounts of time preparing it; and, now that her goal was within her grasp, she spent every waking moment ensuring the girl would not escape. In fact, she was literally under the covers with Eden after everything was set, hugging her tightly while spooning and sifting through her thoughts for her every favorite and love imaginable. To this desperate lovebird, the two of them were already destined to be together, even if that destiny needed a little push to make a bride.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
EdenSilverstein

Character Info
Name: Eden Caterina Silverstein
Alignment: LN
Race: Human/Werewolf
Class:
Silver: 633
Eden didn’t remember who saved her, or if she was. After the sudden snowfall, all the wolf remembered was darkness. She didn’t know how much time had passed before the wolf was back in the woods once more; her eyes staring into the demon’s. The demon was raping her again. It felt like he would always be in her mind. That was until he suddenly faded away and the meadow by her mother’s house appeared before her eyes. A smile eased it's way on her lips as she walked back towards the house. “Mom!” She called as she ran up the front steps and entered the house. The scents that hit her were amazing; her mother was cooking her favorite.

Walking through the living room, she entered the kitchen. “Mom?” Eden called but there was no answer. Her eyes moved around the kitchen till she saw what was on the counter. Her mouth dropped in shock the moment she saw her favorites; french toast, beef stew, chocolate cake, a pitcher, and red roses. Eden licked her lips at the site of the food. “Yum!” She cheered with a smile. The demon and her fear was all but forgotten. She felt safe and at ease as she began to eat a bit of everything. Pouring the contents of the pitcher into a mug, she was surprised to see her apple juice; another favorite.

Leaning back in her chair, Eden smiled; satisfied. “Honey.” The voice made her eyes turn up towards the woman across the table. For a moment, Eden felt an awkward silence but it soon dissipated. The woman rose from her chair and put her arms around the wolf; Eden felt safe here. It was an odd feeling for the wolf. She didn’t know why. That's when the memory crossed her mind. “You saved me…you must have” She whispered. Somehow she was pulled from the nightmare and into reality. This woman was there and the demon wasn’t. His dreamscape was no match for the beautiful woman that held her.

The dream soon faded away as the wolf awoke. Blinking her eyes open, Eden stared at an unknown room. “Hmm. Where am I?” She mumbled as she woke. The memory of the snow coming at her came back to her. “The avalanche!” She gasped and tried to sit up. “Oww…” She moaned when pain shot through her ankle.

The pain drifted away at the feel of arms around her waist, growing confused she fell back. A gasp left her lips as she fell onto the person. Scrambling to get off and sit beside the person, more pain pulsed through her ankle. Fear grew within her as she grabbed the blanket and pulled it off. “The demon?!” She thought until she saw the woman beside her. It was the woman in her dream and from the time in the forest.Flashes from her rape entered her mind. “I’m sorry for thinking you attacked me.” She whispered as a frown crossed her face. “You were only trying to help…. Weren't you?…. You saved me.” Eden’s eyes moved away toward her ankle. Her legs now laid out over the woman’s waist. Staring at her ankle a sigh left her lips, it was purple and blue and terribly swollen.

For a moment, the wolf had forgotten how close they were. “How? And who are you?” She asked.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
And push she did. Even after her physical preparations were complete, Adel was never at rest. She continuously watched over Eden in her dreams, combating bad memories and replacing them with happy landscapes. In those same arenas of illusion and memory, she superimposed images of herself, casting the idea of a closer, more intimate relationship between the two. To a certain extent, that tactic worked. Eden's fear and trembling abated in Adel's embrace; and, while she was still shocked upon waking up in this strange, new abode; she did not attempt to run away like last time.

Of course, even if she had made such an attempt, Adel had purposefully left the wolf's ankle bruised: just enough to be an impediment for escape. There was no point in giving her any advantage until the mating was complete, after all, lest she somehow manage to overpower her stalker; and, although Adel was still gripped by a powerful high, she was just self-aware enough to remember that. This preserved injury also gave her an excuse to stop the girl from flailing about: a fact she strictly enforced after being sat upon.

~You can't do that, Eden.~ She remarked telepathically when such an opportunity presented itself. ~You were stuck in the tree, and I broke your leg getting you out. You're safe now, so be still and let the splint do its work.~ Her comment sounded more like a request than a command, and yet Adel still physically enforced it like the latter. Eden was strong and certainly taller, true. Yet that mattered little to the temptress, for she was able to force the wolf back down with ease. Then, lying on top of her with rosy nose tips touching, she told the injured wolf what she wanted to know.

~My name is Adel. I was on vacation when I went hiking up there in the mountains,~ she began. ~That's when I happened upon you, and the illusion you were trapped inside. I couldn't leave you there, so I freed you and brought you back to my home. I also took the liberty of preparing your favorites while you slept, so, please be my guest while you heal?~

Adel gently removed herself after saying this, but only so far as to help Eden sit up. She positioned the injured patient with her legs just off the side of the bed, and then motioned to the tray in front of her. Just like the dream before, it had her favorites; but, this time, the other woman was even closer than she had been. This time, Adel sat directly behind her, massaging her shoulders with a giant smile and a whisper in her ear.

"My darling Eden," she finally said with her actual voice, her lips riding right against Eden's ear in an affectionate, almost sexy manner. Her rapturous passion hung on every syllable, and practically the only thing missing that denoted her unending love for Eden was the presence of a blush. In fact, I dare say she was already lost in emotion by that point, unable to form a coherent act within the cloud of euphoria anymore.

EdenSilverstein

Character Info
Name: Eden Caterina Silverstein
Alignment: LN
Race: Human/Werewolf
Class:
Silver: 633
The moment the woman entered her mind, Eden gasped. She had never had anyone speak to her through her mind. Her mother was powerful with all her elemental powers, but this was different. Katerina could never enter someone’s mind, or even want to. A frown almost came to her lips. “If I didn’t leave my mother's house, this would have never happened. “ The wolf thought to herself. A soft smile came to Eden’s lips as she continued to listen to the woman. Her savoir was named Adel and she only happened to be nearby. If it wasn’t for her, Eden would never have left that rechid dream. Who knows what else would have happened to the wolf. With a nod, the wolf agreed to stay. It would only take a few days for the wolf to heal enough to travel home. With a mental sigh, she almost rolled her eyes. “Then I’ll hear it from, Mom.” She thought to herself but pushed the thoughts away. The lady before her was good company, she didn’t want to be so negative about the situation. Soon, Adel help sit up Eden and showed the wolf a tray before her. The items from her dream covered the plate. Eden didn’t realize how hungry she was until she saw the food before her. As the wolf began to eat, she felt Adel begin to massage her. “Thank you. That feels really nice.” She said before taking another bite of her food. Eden sighed happily, she hadn’t eaten any real food after leaving her mother’s house, now there was a feast before her. Eden almost didn’t catch the woman speak. She was used to Adel speaking through her mind. Hearing her name, the wolf looked over her shoulder, but the pink haired woman didn’t say anything else. “She probably wants me to eat more before we speak.” The wolf guessed as she started to eat her food once more. When she finished, she had stacked the plates towards the side of the tray as she emptied them. Looking away as she placed the last plate on the stack, she turned towards Adel. “That was an amazing meal. Did you cook it yourself?” She paused in her thoughts and closed her eyes; her head turned towards the now empty tray. “I am so grateful to you, Adel. I am really glad I met you. If it wasn’t for you I would probably be where I was, or worse. So, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.” She shared her thanks to the woman behind her before she opened her eyes. The moment she opened her eyes, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the tray. She wasn’t as she was before; what had happened?! A scream left her lips as she stood. Her movements made the tray fall to the floor and her along with it. The cause was her ankle twisting once more and causing a horrid pain up her leg. “Ow!!! Not again!” She cried out as she sat on the floor while holding her ankle. “What happened to me, Adel?” Her eyes closed as the pain pulsed through her ankle. “I don’t like like I once was?! How can this be?!” She said as her eyes started to tear up.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
[OOC: This post covers the rest of this interaction, since I'm taking over Eden's character for here on.]

But, as was the fate of many dreams, this paradise that Adel had constructed inevitably faded. T'was true that the meal was good: tailored to fit Eden's every whim. That much was not in doubt, for the girl ate heartily and happily, never assuming that Adel was anything more than a friendly caretaker. Yet, as she continued with her massage, my steward began to notice the negativity building inside of her chosen one. For now, Eden remained passive and accepting toward her advances, but for how long would that continue?

For this reason alone, Adel formulated a plan. For once in their encounter, she finally started thinking on how to finalize her claim; and so she grew silent until Eden had finished eating. The outburst that occurred shortly thereafter just happened to coincide with the end of that planning period; and thus we arrive at the end of Eden Silverstein's story.

The girl did not make it easy for Adel to court her in those final moments. Their emotions were already so thoroughly intertwined that every fleeting expression, every flippant thought passed from one head to another. Eden's shock over her change in appearance was no different, leading Adel to frown whilst adopting a consolatory tone and submissive stance.

"Nothing at all," she said while kneeling before the crying Eden after her sudden and erratic display. Adel helped the girl back to the bed she had just escaped afterward, carrying her as if she were nothing but a feather rather than a person. Then, with the same tenderness she had displayed that entire morning, she wiped away her bride's tears with a gentle hand and locked eyes with her."No matter what you look like on the outside, I still see the same Eden: beautiful, special and with just a sprinkle of sorrow mixed in."

That was the first time they kissed, much to Eden's surprise. Adel leaned in, stuck her tongue in Eden's mouth, and then backed off before she overstayed her welcome. The young Silverstein had little time to react to this development; for she was completely shocked that a girl would be romantically interested in her. She didn't realize that the act was the cause of her death; or rather the death of the girl she had once been.

Eden, up until that point, had been an ordinary woman with ordinary goals. She was born a girl and had been attracted to men for as long as she could remember. In fact, the only spice to her story was the fact that she had some wolf characteristics about her. Left alone, and even with that curse, she probably would have stayed in her village in Virens, gotten married to a hunter, had some kids and then settled down before dying of gods know what. Overall, a story like hers was never meant to be anything but mundane.

That changed the moment Nami and Katerina entered her life. The search for her family that followed led Eden into Adel's clutches, and, subsequently, the erasure of her former self. See, back when they were still flourishing on their home world, Adel's people had a tendency to ensure cooperation from their chosen mates via a form of personality override. This mechanism, which led to copious amounts of hatred being directed at Adel's race as a whole, was born out of the fact that, often times, the best mates were unwilling to become brides and husbands to a race that was seen more as monsters than people. Rather than risk a lack of suitable partners and the inevitable extinction derived from this world view, Adel, and people like her, would abduct mates irrespective of their family structures or situations and then forcibly alter their personalities. The end result was a perfect mate: someone who was intensely attracted to their kidnapper and more than willing to become a spouse.

Ironically, this practice was what led to the near extinction of Adel's people when it eventually caused the witch hunts. Yet it was so ingrained in their biology by the time of said extinction that the temptress continued its practice long after leaving her world. She used the personality override on Eden out of instinct, utilizing her saliva as the transfer mechanism. Reducing Eden's guard in order to allow that action was simply the plan she had devised earlier; and so everything had led up to that kiss.

Why? Because it was all that Adel needed to begin her mate's transformation. That kiss contained something similar to a love potion but on a level far more powerful than what Katerina had ingested months prior. It was already changing the second eldest daughter the moment she swallowed, making her into someone else. She could have avoided the transformation had she vomited in that instant to avoid ingesting the toxin, but Adel prevented this behavior via an eloquently devised speech.

"Oh, Eden," she said in her real voice. "You've lived your life always so focused on sadness, ever searching for the happiness that was right in front of you this entire time. I was looking for you; as I have been for so long to end your misery. For that, I want you to stay with me; to allow me to ensure you live your life with a smile on your face: the way you were always meant to."

And with that, her fate was sealed. Eden's body began to change, growing hotter and more sensitive as the transformation began. On some level, she was excited, but it was impossible to determine, by this point, whether said excitement came from her new personality or her old one. Physically, she fought against it. She started pulling away from Adel's embrace like a wounded animal; hobbling out toward what she thought was the way out.

"I'm sorry," the young woman apologized while getting up from the bed. "Thank you, Adel, but I really should get back to my sister in the mountains. She's waiting for me." Eden limped along, trying to get out, but soon found herself stopped by another image of her mysterious caretaker. The temptress's essence had already infiltrated her mind, and, unlike they had been with Katerina, these illusions were immensely strong. Two of them restrained the young woman from either side in the realm betwixt dreams and reality, causing her to stop while also supporting her leg. This was the point of no return; the time when Eden's personality faded in a glorious death wail.

In the end, however, it became apparent to Adel that Eden did not want what was coming. Up until the change took full effect, the young woman continued to fight the advance – albeit meekly. She might have been willing to experiment, true; yet she was definitely not madly in love nor willing to have sex so soon after meeting. These things were exactly what Adel wanted, though, so she had little choice in the matter.

Eden was redirected by the clones back to the bed before she could say yes or no, and was gradually stripped of her clothing by the real Adel. All the while, a clone stuck her tongue in the young woman's mouth, preventing her from speaking until the temptress had finished her address to the old, rapidly fading Silverstein.

"You are my soulmate, Eden," she began whilst undoing the girl's top. "I wish to spend my life with you: the same wish I've had for many long months. Don't you want the same?" Thus, the young woman finally broke. Young Eden did not particularly want the same, but the oncoming pressure was too much for her to resist anymore. Just before her old personality faded completely, she stopped kissing the clone and kissed the real Adel instead; sealing her destiny for better or worse.

There were no words beyond that point. Adel allowed her clones to disappear after she finished undressing herself and her mate; and then she approached Eden much like a man approaches a woman in the missionary position: tenderly but with more than a hint of predatory intent.
Before we get into those steamy bits, however, one characteristic of Adel's people is of particular importance to discuss. I've gone over how they find mates – what with the emotional frequencies and all that – but not the purpose of mating nor the mating ritual itself. For them, the purpose is the same as any other biological creature: to reproduce. Yet they are also unique in the fact that they are technically unisex and not bound to their own species.

A member of Adel's race – hereby referred to as dreamers – can mate with any member of any other race so long as they follow heterosexual protocol. If the mate is a male, for example, the dreamer will adopt female characteristics and carry the children of the family. After each birth, the dreamer will then get pregnant again and again until a sufficient number of dreamer offspring are born. They do this because neither a dreamer nor their mate will necessarily birth another dreamer with each pregnancy. In fact, it's random if the child's race will be that of either parent, so they must keep trying until the "biological quota" is met.

Because of this, it is a general rule that all mating rituals performed by dreamers produce enough semen and/or fertility agents to give a 100% impregnation rate. In Eden's case, that meant that Adel was not just going to have sex with her; she was going to make their first child. And in the case of female-to-female mating like was about to happen between the two women, the ritual was going to be a little more creative than usual.

Adel didn't follow the normal protocol of a dreamer, having long abandoned what was actually a cultural custom more than a biological necessity. So, when she started mating with Eden, she did not turn into a man like she might have years prior. She did, however, grow several phallic tendrils from her back, and used those to tease the young woman whilst they made out with intense passion. Adel and Eden were french kissing with reckless abandon as the tendrils snaked over both of their bodies, stimulating every area at once as more and more bodily fluids exchanged between them. No penetration had occurred just yet, though, at least not until both lovers had climaxed from foreplay alone.

Only then, and just as the tendrils approached the vulvas of both lovers, did the elder woman look softly into her partner's eyes. Their thoughts were intertwined, no longer needing vocalization, and so the silent affirmations were exchanged. Adel entered herself as well as Eden at that moment of ecstasy, producing an extremely strange sight filled with ecstatic moaning and screaming from both parties – the loudest of which came from Silverstein herself. She had been so thoroughly gorged on aphrodisiac by then that her sensitivity was through the roof. Even just losing her virginity made her scream in utmost pleasure, not to mention the many other instances that occurred thereafter. The only thing that silenced this banshee's wails was the locking of tongues that Adel quickly engaged her with, and so the two roamed each others' bodies with tender voracity as those tendrils pumped in and out of them.

This continued for several minutes as both hand and tentacle wriggled across goose-bump skin, producing squeals and moans at every stop. Eventually, Eden tried speaking to say how good it felt, but the words were gibberish. She was so high on pleasure that she couldn't express herself coherently anymore, and the next time she came was the first time that Adel pumped seed deep into her womb.

The mating didn't stop there, of course. Eden and Adel continuously climaxed for at least an hour altogether; and Adel kept ejaculating inside Eden each time an orgasm occurred. She was not like a normal man who could do so only once. Heavens no. In fact, eventually she filled the young woman so much that semen started seeping out, at which point the temptress made one final push into her mate. She removed the tendril after its movement elicited a final scream, but not before applying some temporary webbing over the girl's cervix to keep her seed from flowing out.

Eden passed out from this effort, her body thoroughly covered in sweat and other juices by then. She was now definitely pregnant, and Adel was left breathing heavily at her side.

~Don't worry, Eden.~ She said while retracting her tendrils in the afterglow. ~You've lasted through the first mating and will feel back to normal after you rest. From now until the end of our days, we are together. My happiness is yours, and I look forward to our firstborn as well as our impending marriage.~

Yes, marriage, for Eden's fate was could not be broken. Even if someone tried to "rescue" her after the mating – and even if that someone had been a former husband – she would relentlessly defend the last dreamer over siding with them. This new Eden, this Eden Yamauchi as she would soon be called, was completely devoted to her fiancé, even though she still retained bits and pieces of her memory and personality from before she felt that way. Anyone who tried to separate her from Adel would be met with fierce resistance, just as Adel would always protect her.

But for the moment, and as a sweet aside, Adel snuggled up to her sleeping partner and joined her in blissful slumber.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?