Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Sulwal Spa Mission [P][R?]
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
"Mana veins? You can massage that?" Dala asked, slightly confused. 

There seemed to be a lot more to this whole massage spa thing than she expected. They rang the bell and soon the workers returned and asked Simone to take off her wedding band. Dala's face was neutral and she took off a piece of jewelry she had brought too. They didn't need her jewelry but she knew Simone would get suspicious if she was the only one who had to take something off. Normally Dala never wore jewelry but just this once she had brought a simple golden band so she could take it off. They were led to a massage area where two hot elf men were waiting. 

"Hey, if they can keep up with me on one of my philosophy rants or talk economic values of political kingdoms, then we'll see." Dala said with a smirk, "I'm afraid I'd want someone who can keep up with both my mind and in battle." 

Dala had never been against the idea of marriage or having a boyfriend but she looked for someone who could keep up with her. Someone who could listen to her for hours on one of her rants or be able to fight with her in sparring matches. She had high expectations and rarely let a person catch her eye, lest she become disappointed later. Dala laid down on the table on her belly, feeling a bit nervous when they pulled down her robe. Eventually she focused and made herself think only about her conversation with Simone. 

"Probably. But hey, he's the one who let you go on this trip." Dala said, "If he gets jealous, that's his problem. By the way, after all of this is over do you think Lly will let me visit the library. I love libraries." 

Love libraries? Dala practically drooled over books. She was the type of person to think libraries as vacation homes. If she could sleep, eat, and live in a library, she probably would. Getting the girl out of a library was like dragging a child away from a toy store.