Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Up All Night[P,R]
Xyaban

Character Info
Name: Xyaban
Alignment: CE
Race: Venom Dragon
Class: Insanity
Silver: 0
”Yes, after of course, he sleeps soundly anyway.” Xyaban replied back to Trinity's comments, excited that it seemed the vampire had agreed to this. In response the quills on the back of Xyaban's head raised up from under her hair, the longest a foot long the shortest just about an inch long, two rows one row on each side of her head. She watched as Trinity stepped closer and removed her cloak revealing her corset and all the pretty point things she had strapped to her body, and that skirt was almost too much. Xyaban openly eyed her and smiled. ”My kind of murderess.” She giggled. ”And sharing is caring, it'll be fun!”

Xyaban then started to feed Kirin and ask questions of Trinity. ”I couldn't imagine what it would be like not to walk around in the warm sunlight.” Xy spoke to herself and then grinned at the questions asked by Trinity. ”I am a dragon, my parents called me one anyway and they were dragons, but they weren't like me either. They were big and walked on four legs, they called me a mutant or freak sometimes. Maybe they were right? I don't know, I've never met any others of my kind either. I'd ask my parents but,” Her smile turned disturbing. ”they're dead.” She sounded proud, she had killed them after all, after hundreds of years of abuse she had ended it, and any chance at them having offspring, in one day. It had been most liberating.

She said nothing more on that for now as Kirin was finished feeding and she bundled him back up again and laid him on the bed. She smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead before allowing him to sleep and going back to Trinity. ”Now then,” She grinned. ”because you aren't the first vampire I've had feed on me, and I've been asked before; yes, I can make my blood deadly if I want to. Actually I made it acid strong enough to eat some metals, but only if I will it.” She stepped a bit closer to the vampire as she spoke. ”I don't want to do that to you, Trinity, I promise my blood won't harm you, it'll only taste good.” Xy opened her own robes enough to lower them to expose her throat. ”Still want a taste?” Voice daring the vampire on, quills still up in anticipation.
Trinity

Character Info
Name: Trinity
Race: Vampire
Class: Knight
Silver: 307
It seemed like a lifetime since she could remember walking freely in the sunlight. It wasn’t something she really missed, but Xyaban’s words did make her ponder about it. When she was human, all she ever wanted was to become a vampire, but being as young and immature as she had been, she hadn’t fully taken in the consequences of becoming a child of the night until Nemesis turned her. She hadn’t been ready despite trying to convince herself and she had paid the price once already for it. Now she had to think smarter and a couple of moves ahead of others. She had to change and adapt her way of thinking, which was why she was being civil with the dragon rather than being vain like she had been.

Her arms folded once more against her chest and blinked at her. “The weak will never understand. I too had weak parents that were slain. Not by my hand, unfortunately, but by another that took me and and taught me many important things.” Including how to not rule over others like he had. Pathetic. “I barely remember them, don’t really care to. I was meant for far better things than to simply become a wife and mother.”

Of how in the world that woman believed that the doll was not only alive, but was her own child was beyond Trinity. She could have said something about it, but she seemed somewhat unhinged, and the vampire could likely turn into a target of her anger. No, she kept her mouth shut about it while it was put away. Now, with the “baby” put away and the previous owner of the house disposed of, it was simply the two women left.

She was…pleasantly surprised when Xyaban informed her of what she could do with her blood freely. Perhaps she didn’t think that Trinity would try anything funny if given that knowledge, or that she wanted to ease her worries enough for her to bite her. In any sense, dragon’s blood was a rarity and to pass up on an opportunity would have been a waste. Hunger started to settle into her and Xyaban’s goading only served to make her narrowed her eyes softly and they landed upon the exposed neck. The more she thought about it, the more it stirred her.

Her arms dropped and she made her way over to her, licking her top lip in anticipation before her jaw opened and her fangs were fully exposed. If she wanted her to bite, then bite she would. There was little warning before Trinity moved down enough to match her level before she drove her fangs into her tender flesh. The moment her blood hit her mouth and tongue, Trinity felt the sweet, savory crimson and moaned pleasurably as she quniched herself. It was hard to keep her thoughts together as she drank and drank, though she didn’t take too much otherwise she was sure that it might have been seen as an act of betrayal and change her blood like she said she could. Fortunately she felt the excitement in the smaller woman, her own moans softly filling the air. Her hands gripped at Xy’s arms loosely before they slid down to the where she assumed her hips were. A few more moments went by before she forced herself to break up the crimson kiss and withdrew her fangs out of her. Around her mouth was a bloody mess and one hand was moved over to whip the excess away and she licked it up from the back of the hand. “…Amazing.” Her breaths were heavy as she enjoyed the taste of her blood greatly, it was unlike anything she’d ever had. Her eyes were dilated, she wasn’t lying when she admitted she craved such delicacies. The other hand still lingered against her, gripping roughly at her hip as she tried to catch herself together.

Main Account: Nemesis!
Xyaban

Character Info
The dragoness ran her tongue along her upper lip with a grin at the vampire's words. ”It was exciting to see them to die. They were lazy to, making me clean the cave, and instead of going out and finding their own treasure for their horde, they'd get treasure from others in exchange for my body for a time equal to the treasure used as payment.” She explained, she had no issues with sharing her past, she now looked back on with contempt from the point where her parents died backwards. ”But I ended any chance they had to have offspring. I don't think they would have tried to kill me that day, if I hadn't cracked open their new eggs when they were gone. But I wouldn't have done that if they had fed me of course, so it's their own fault.” Implying, and truthfully so, that she had cracked open the eggs to eat them, she had been starving and it had been the only option she had seen at the time. ”Oh, I will admit I love being a mother, I'd never tie myself down to one being, marriage is for fools, but Kirin is the best thing that has ever came into my life. I don't know who is father is, there's a couple that it could be, but they're dead anyway, but I don't need them to raise him.” Xyaban explained smiling to her infant. Years before when Xy had laid the egg that would never hatch she hadn't known who the father might be, but it was true, he was likely dead and by her own hand.

Now that Kirin was laid down for the night, leaving the two females alone, Xy coxed on the vampire to bite her. Her excitement rose as Trinity stepped closer licking her top lip as she did and exposing her fangs in full. ”Beautiful.” Was the last word Xyaban managed to get out before Trinity was pressed against her, driving her fangs into Xy's soft skin, eliciting a pleased moan from the dragoness right away. Xyaban had her head tilted back a little as well and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sweet pain of being fed on by the vampire, her legs getting a little weak as well.

When Trinity's hands went to her hips, Xy placed her right hand on the back of Trinity's head and her left went down to take Trinity's right hand in her own. Xyaban was moaning more in pleasure as she was fed on, how she ever came to enjoy this was probably best left a mystery, but enjoy she did. When the fangs were removed Xy whimpered a little as the feeling started to fade, but she was still in bliss as she half leaned against Trinity keeping them close. She watched as Trinity cleaned herself up a little, enjoying it as she leaned in and started to kiss gently at Trinity's neck. ”Don't worry, I won't bite.” Xy whispered into Trinity's ear and then continued kissing as she spoke. ”Such wonderful pain, I think you enjoyed it as much as I did.” She giggled. ”You can do that any time you like, Trinity, hungry or not, I can be your dessert.” She smiled and continued to kiss for a bit at the vampire's neck. ”What do you say to cuddling for a bit until his friends come along and we can have fun with them?”
Trinity

Character Info
Name: Trinity
Race: Vampire
Class: Knight
Silver: 307
The two women could have been more alike than even Trinity wanted to admit. They have been through hell and back and here they were, still standing after everything they'd endured. Xyaban likely had far more experience in the department of misfortunate while Trinity’s claim was that she had experience death or at least the illusion of it. She was so sure that she was killed and yet her new master somehow was able to put the pieces together and reclaim her soul before they were taken to Revaliir and would be in the hands of the Reaper.

But even so, she was aware that something was off about the dragoness, between her wanton for destruction and her belief over a stuffed toy being her child. But like her, Trinity didn’t picture herself taking in another person in marriage. She had far too many ambitions to let herself be caught in such a web; like Desmond had been with Saffron. Or worse, like her damned, foolish father.

Before now, the vampire kiss administered by Trinity was only done with the intention of killing and turning. As much as she would have loved to savor Xya to the last drop, she had to keep control over herself. It was one of the things Nemesis had to work hard and eventually succeed with her in the beginning. Self-restraint otherwise would have likely never come from someone so gluttonous like herself if he hadn’t been there to assist.

When her fangs pierced her skin, Trinity managed to keep her steady, or at least helped. As much as Xyaban was enjoying the pain, she was overwhelmed by how delicious dragon’s blood was. It far exceeded her expectations and it could be seen as her eyes rolled upward in ecstasy. Gods, it was magnificent. She felt her hand against the back of her head, the other taking her hand as well, but it was fleeting thoughts for the vampire lady. Her feeding urged on the moans of pleasure up until she had to get a hold of herself and stop it after a while.

Even as she attempted to grasp further control over herself, the bloodlust amplified her emotions a bit and she felt Xyaban’s lips pressed against her neck. Her body tensed up briefly and normally she would’ve been angered by letting someone too close to her. Especially knowing that she was venomous, but right now, she was on a high too much to be anything but amused. Her hand was quick to cradle itself around her chin and tilt it upward, “Alright, but remember, that will be a promise I hold you to, then”, she spoke before pressing her lips against hers in a forceful kiss. She could have cared less if the previous homeowner would have people looking for him after being missing for days. No, right now, she would savor her little desert well. As she broke away from her, Trinity brushed her lips against the opposite, untouched side of her neck, slightly teasing her before she bit just enough to draw out blood from there and she moaned as the fresh tiny stream of blood enter her mouth.

Main Account: Nemesis!
Xyaban

Character Info
When the vampire's body tensed from Xy's kisses at her neck it made the dragon smile slightly as she continued. Her fractured mind truly did enjoy the sensation of being bitten by a vampire, among other things that caused pain, but the feeling of her blood being sucked out was something special. Oh sure, she had more than a few times in her lifetime got herself into trouble by allowing a vampire to feed on her. Some of them tried to drain her dry and turn her, others to capture her and use her as a easy source of tasty blood. But they had all ended up dead, again, because they had underestimated the little dragoness, thinking because she was so short that she was little threat.

After Xy spoke her mind and went back to kissing Trinity's neck she felt the vampire's hand on her chin to lift her face upwards. Xyaban smiled. ”I promise I'm more than delighted to keep.” Xyaban replied as Trinity pressed her lips to Xy's, who returned the kiss in kind. Xyaban was truly enjoying this, it was rare for her to find someone like Trinity who understood her enough to act the way Trinity was, carefully and not mentioning the baby either. While unstable Xyaban was capable of being nice and now then, it was just a rare thing for that to happen to anyone who wasn't a child, as Xy's mental state still had her protecting children. Being a 'mother' herself, if she knew a female was pregnant she wouldn't attack them either. This had got her trouble before though, as she had killed a man for being abuse to his wife who was pregnant but when Xyaban happily told the mother that he was dead, the reaction she got wasn't what she had expected.

As the kiss broke she felt Trinity's lips on the other side of her neck before she bit enough to let beads of blood seep out. Xyaban smiled at the moan from the vampire, her blood was good indeed. ”I happy you enjoy it, Trinity.” Xyaban cooed with a smile, as she slowly drew Trinity over to an empty chair turned and allowed Trinity to sit first and Xyaban showed her boldness by sitting on Trinity's lap facing the vampire. She allowed the vampire to continue what she had been if she wanted, but Xyaban giggled a little. ”I once had a werewolf get hold of me, he was the first one I ever saw when I was younger. He chased me a bit and got his jaws around my right shoulder and he started to shake me around. But when all I ended up doing was giggling and get aroused he released me.” She smiled. ”After that he went for my throat to kill me, but I managed to stab him first.” She raised her left hand and the little needle like blade popped out for a moment before going back under her skin again. ”I wasn't as in tune with my abilities back then as I am now, so my venom wasn't as potent. It took him a full day to die and he was in such sweet agony the whole time while I watched.” She smiled wickedly back at the memory of that day. ”Now, the last time I killed a wolf it only took a couple of hours before he was dead.”

She looked back to Trinity with a grin. ”Don't worry, you're safe from me,” Safe-ish that is, if Trinity did or said the wrong thing she could still end up on Xy's bad side. ”you're a nice vampire and I like that. Well, nice to me, anyway.” She giggled.