Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > A meeting of forest maidens and morons. (private)
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Name: Sylvia Roothearth
Alignment: LG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Healing ranger/Seductress
Silver: 19
She watched as Kisses spoke to the forrest and the forrest responded by giving her a turnip. She wasnt sure what to think when she saw her give it to Vicyeth but it was unlikely it would cause any harm seeing how it was too big to be swallowed and her stupidity would encourage her to keep chewing on the turnip until she could eat it. She feared for a second she would break her teeth but Vicyeth was skilled at eating at least. She gnawed on it for a while and went quiet. "Perhaps, but where would she find it? Glue is kind of a rare thing, especially to just find lying around. Im not quite sure where she'd find it…?" But the sudden silence was quite suspicious… She turned around to see a blue flowerpot choking on the greens, kind of proving that greens are good but not for everyone. She rushed to her and grabbed the green leaves still sticking out and pulled it out of the mermoron.

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Name: Kisses Wounds
Alignment: TG
Race: Anthro Wolf
Class: Druid Healer
Silver: 0
Kisses didn't have time to formulate a response before the elf was trying to fish a turnip out of the Mermaids throat. Some would think Kisses, being a pacifist against taking life, would feel bad or guilty if the girl died choking on a turnip the druid gave to her. Quite the contrary actually. Kisses was very much so of the opinion, that if you somehow choked on a whole, uncooked, raw turnip… You deserved it. She wasn't in the business of stopping natural selection, and if anything could be considered natural selection, this was very much so a prime candidate. "She… She doesn't have children, does she?" Kisses asked, sounding concerned. 
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She eventually got it out of her throat and threw it into the forrest. Vicyet, are you okay? Breathe deeply and STOP EATING GLUE!" She patted the mermoron on her head before walking off to find the turnip she threw away. It was technically littering and perhaps it would be better if she buried it, it was covered in a mixture of Vicyeth and glue and quite nasty to look at actually. She buried it so that it may find new life as a seed. She just hoped that she didnt plant a Vicyeth flower…

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Kisses watched the elf try to free the girl of the turnips suffocating grasp of her insides, shaking her head a little. When the elf turned to leave, the Wolf took this as her opportunity to leave. The Elf obviously had past relations with the girl and was far more knowledgeable on how to take care of her than Kisses was. So, when the Elf returned, the Wolf Druid was no where to be seen…
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She took care of Vicyeth further, seemingly not too interested in the leaving of Kisses she went on with her bussines. Not too much later though, the elf came across Kisses again in an intense panic. She ran past her twice at an impressive speed before stopping before her. "I lost Vicyeth! Have you seen her?" She had the panic of a mother who had just lost her child and kept looking around to see if she could catch a glimpse of the blue mermoron. "Can you help me find her? I dont want to have her hurt, she doesnt deserve that!"

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Kisses watched the Elf run past both times, stopping to admire the level of panic the woman was displaying. She could only make an assumption, but when Sylvia stopped and exclaimed her having lost Vicyeth, Kisses could only sigh. "How did I figure…" She muttered, looking around. "Yes, I will help you find her, but honestly I would not be surprised if she was hurt at this point. Whether or not she deserves it though… Well, my opinion doesn't matter in that regard, so it doesn't matter," She muttered, making a quick, sharp whistle. It took a moment or two, but eventually, several woodland creatures appeared, looking expectantly at the Wolfess. "There is a blue fish woman lost. Find her, get her attention, and lure her towards us," She instructed, as the animals suddenly disbursed in various directions.
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She smiled at Kisses as she got help to find the moronic fishwoman. She wanted to dart off again but decided against it and stayed with Kisses, she probaply realized that her woodland animals had this under control. She sat down next to the wolfwoman and smiled at her. "Thank you… I-i just lost her, i looked away for a second and she was gone… I've been trying to take care of her but it's just… Perhaps im just not ment to be a mother… Anyway, where did you come from, miss?"

none yet lulz