Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > A meeting of forest maidens and morons. (private)
RescueScribbles

Character Info
Name: Sylvia Roothearth
Alignment: LG
Race: Dracholmian sun elf
Class: Healing ranger/Seductress
Silver: 19
Sylvia was busy doing ranger bussines, ever since she joined the goldwood corps back in dracholm she had a strong connection to nature and animals. She used to be terrified of spiders and marveled at the fact she owned a giant one as one of her pets. She always refused to interupt the circle of life but always looked away when she saw a small rabbit or a cute bird being chased down by a predator… But she wouldnt stand poaching on her watch, she always asked for a legitimation from hunters and just attacked without warning if they hunted in what she had demarceted as her teritory. She once again had to scare someone off, mostly for his own safety because he decided to target a bear wich got him wounded while the bear got away with a minor arrow puncturing it's thick hide. It was quickly healed with a potion but the hunter himself was in dire need of medical attention. There was a deep cut across his entire chest and if she didnt stop the beast, the bear would have completely killed him off. She contemplated leaving the poacher behind but couldnt… She cursed at him before pulling out a needle and looked into her bag. She noticed she lacked enough string to stitch the wound shut. "Oh…Uh oh… Uhm, i will now paralyze your chest so you dont feel the pain of me stitching your wound shut but uhm… I need to improvise on the string…" She beckoned her spider to come forth and took some thick, string web string out of it's web dispenser and attached it to her needle. "SO! 3 Good points for me for creativity, but! Minus 3 good points for lasting treatments. This is organic, so it expires and might snap after let's say a few years, most likely after your wound heals though…" She began stitching the needle into the hunter and slowly stitched it shut. After that she poured some healing agent to speed up the healing. "There! All patched up. Now tell the people from your village that hunting in my teritory is off limits. Half of these creatures are trained and much harder to hunt down. Not only do i want to keep my pets alive but it's also much more dangerous…"

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Name: Kisses Wounds
Alignment: TG
Race: Anthro Wolf
Class: Druid Healer
Silver: 0
The Virens Forest? Not much happened in this place, unlike the Rainforest which seemed to require her attention more than anything. However, she still loved it so, taking in a deep breath as she walked. It was an ominous place to be sure, but that was a part of what made it… So peaceful. Very few ventured into the borders of the forest, and it was uncommon for the various tribes in the are to just aimlessly wander about, even though they were a big part of how she got her name. In fact, she had just left on not a few hours ago, having appeared just in time to help one of the women bring a child into the world. She has overjoyed her mission on this planet was not merely to stick her muzzle into the festered, rotted flesh of the victims of warfare, but to also help bring life. Something she had longed for herself quite a few times but was never able to do. She was in need of far too much ways to allow a child to hold her down at a time like this. Maybe if she were to get some help, she could live that dream, but as of yet, she had none.

It wasn't long until the more gruesome, regular part of her job came screaming back with a vengeance.  This time, her fate seemed to be different though. Vicyeth, the insane mermoron, somehow managed to follow her into the forest, and she was so thankful to the tribe for holding her in place for the few hours needed to assist the woman with her new child. She made it very clear not to hurt her, and this tribe in particular, liked her much more than most tribes. Far, far, more. She was even asked to give the child a blessing, and this aquatic idiot almost - Kisses Wounds took a deep breath. Back on topic.

She saw a man and a bear, fearing for the outcome. This was not a fight that the man was likely to win, but lucky, he was saved by what looked to be a… Elf? She did not commonly see them trying to help very much anything at all. Most tend to deal with their own affairs, and more would certainly just allow this bear to maul this man. Not heal them and scold them for poaching, which was a practice even the Wolf felt to be abhorrent. She walked out into the sight of the two, and the giant spider, looking them over. She was however startled when she was suddenly attacked by what seemed to be an eagle. She merely lifted and arm, letting its claws dig into it. It didn't hurt, magic coming to her aid, but she remained calm.

"Shh… Peace, creature of the forest. I am not here to harm you or your friends," She said softly, maintaining a soft eye contact. It was clear this woman was not afraid of the eagle, but she also was not going to do anything to hurt the bird. In fact, she reached up, gently taking the bird in her other arm, running her claws through its feathers to comfort it. "Everything will be alright, I only wish to see the one that was hurt…" She added, looking up to the elf.

"Greetings, elf. I see you have aided this man. Would you mind if I were to look him over?" She asked, walking towards her with this eagle cradled in her arms as one would cradle a baby.
Blessed_healer

Character Info
Name: Vicyeth Pettalocks
Alignment: LN
Race: Mermoron
Class: Healer/Adventurer/Proffesional dumbass
"IM HERE TOOO!!!" The fish lady yelled as soon as she hit the scene. She loudly made her way to the two others, dragging her fish tail over the ground wich made a trail in the vegetation in the moss. "AAAAHHH It's Sylviaaaaa!!!!" She loudly exclaimed as she laid eyes on the blonde elf. The mermoron seemed to know the elven ranger already wich ment that an awkward introduction could be skipped also that Kisses didnt need to constantly babysit her anymore… She threw herself down on the ground and began playing with the idol she had taken in the vault on one of her first adventures with Kisses. She did make it hard for Sylvia and Kisses to meet though seeing how she constantly wanted Sylvia's attention. She constantly screamed her name, pulled her cape and tried to show her the idol, and short answers werent good enough for the fish lady.

Ignorance (stupidity) is a blessing and this particular healer is very blessed.
also got a song that suits her pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmhK-PdZVjw
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She heard Kisses aproach her location and instantly she turned around and drew up her bow in a record speed. Some already knew her as 'the ranger' and that she never missed. But her notoriety was limited. As soon as she saw she wasnt in danger or just that Kisses had no interest in harming her she quickly put the bow away. The bird though, did not calm down, it only had one master and that was Sylvia, so instead of being cradled, Gir tried to peck at Kisses. This didnt last long though as Sylvia angrily shouted at the bird with a charming english accent. "GIR! How many times do i have to tell you i can protect myself?" The bird squirmed and eventually got itself out of Kisses' arms and flew back to Sylvia and sat down on her shoulder. "I know royal bodyguard habits may be heard to shake but she is of no threat to us." She said as she placed her finger on the beak of the bird like an angry mother pointing at her child. She then looked at Kisses and smiled. "Sorry about my bird. He wasnt always feathered like this, he used to be an elf like me… Bodyguard of me to be exact and well… He doesnt accept the fact that he is the one that needs protection…Anyway, you can take a look but i am one of the best healers of the sun elven kingdom. I just had to be creative with his stitches…But go ahe-" She was cut off by Vicyeth's antics, she instanly recognized the skin tone, markings and fish tail. "Ohhhh…… Vicyeth…. what a lovely surprise…"

She wanted to stay near kisses to know if she had made any mistakes but Vicyeth kept asking for her attention, showing her the idol and such. "Very good, darling. But i need to concentrate right now." But these answers were not enough for Vicyeth, she absolutely needed Sylvia's attention and then the elf did something that Kisses would have to remember for as long as she would have to deal with the mermoron, wich may very well be forever. "Here, i have something for you, now be quiet and eat this." She gave her a maize and Vicyeth happily began chewing on it, finally getting her quiet and distracted while neutralizing the threat of her doing something dangerous.

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Kisses did not seem perturbed by the pecking, or by the idea of the bird once being an elf. IT made some semblance of sense, but it wasn't until Vicyeth began being… Herself, they Kisses openly looked like she was aggravated. However, it did seem that this woman knew the lunatic, and that was beneficial for her as maybe this one would teach her how to handle the girl. She did. Corn… Corn! Kisses had to restrain every fibre of her being from just screaming at how simple that was. It… It wasn't fair! Still, she composed herself again, and let herself take a bit of a breath. "Your… Bodyguard did not hurt me. You need not fear for my protection. Though, he seems well tended… I may take a moment though to look at him. Some spider silk can be toxic…" Kisses said, walking over to the man, doing so with a fluid grace. 

She knelt by his side, looking his chest wound over, tilting her head as she looked up at the spider who was sitting by. "Well… They are not toxic, but I think he would rather not have a scar to indicate his folly. A lesson learned will be enough of a blow to his pride," Sh sighed, running her hand along the chest wound. Then she closed her eyes. "Blessed be by this forest, allow this man a gift. Forgive him of his follies. Let the lesson his actions instil be the reminder of his failure to respect thine sacred borders, and may your good will embrace him as a living creature. Allow me the power to heal him, and make him whole once again, so that he may feel the warmth of your compassion. May thine will forever shine brightly upon him, so that he may turn over a new leaf and see the Forest and its inhabitants with a new respect. May the peace and tranquillity of your blessed love wash over him, as it washes over me and all others who respect your bonds and your will," She said, before slowly leaning down and pressing her lips against the sewn up wound. 

Before the elves very eyes, the wound she had just stitched up began to close and heal. The Silk of her spider being pushed out by the power of the wolfess as she mended his wounds. It took not even a minute before he looked as if he had never even bee touched by the bear. She did not care for his silent protests, even after she fully healed him. Ignorance and fear were not things for her to bother with. "The forest has forgiven you of your mistakes, but you will be wise to heed the warning of the elf. The forest is not a place one should bring wanton death and suffering to. It is a place of peace. Treat it with respect, and it will treat you in turn the same. Now, go…" She ordered, waving off the man who was still trying to process what happened.

Looking at his chest, at how the wounds were just gone, he slowly nodded and started to leave. This left Kisses Wounds alone with the mermoron and the Elf, the latter of which she had a few words for. She turned to her, the wolfish face calm and understanding. "Your territory? Do you seek to claim ownership of a part of the forest?" She asked, voice plasantly cool and musical. 
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She saw that Kisses got annoyed by Vicyeth, she wasnt an easy girl anyway. For now she was quiet though… That was, until she finished her corn. "It's noble that you are willing to look out for her… Alot of people rudely reject her. But i know of a few other ways to keep her quiet, i know she can be rather destructive…" She abscentmindedly looked at Kisses who claimed to be a medic much like Sylvia herself… Well not a medic, where Sylvia used some semblence of medical knowledge by combining plantlife with high vitality and certain traits and making them into a potion wich triggers a strong regeneration effect upon contact with the human body, Kisses just did her name honor. "Wait, stop! What are you doing?! Dont you know that if this man is infectied with diseases, they can transmit through contact with your lips? Even if i stitched it shut, the remaining blood could get you deathly ill."

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Kisses looked to the elf, then smiled softly. It was admirable for the woman to care so much for her. "I have laid my lips on far worse. I believe the one that was… The least pleasant was the festering cut on the inner thigh of a Leper. He had contracted wet gangrene. It was far from pleasant, but I Also remember one fellow with really bad mouth sores. They went down to his throat and was starving because the pain to swallow was that much. I've actually had my muzzle in a man…" Kisses trailed off in thought, thinking of all the people she had to heal with less than ideal wounds. She eventually shook her head. "No matter. I have been in contact with plenty of diseases and infections that would kill me, and yet, here I am. As fit as a fiddle, and looking young as ever," She chuckled, letting herself a moment of vanity. 

"As for the… Girl… Destructive is not quite the word I would give her. Though, she has almost gotten me killed… Multiple times. It has been a touch excessive. I don't believe I have met someone who has come so close to ending my life so many times, and I have had people out to actually kill me in my past. I am sure she means well. I have been trying to find some… Of that strange goo she sucks on far too often. It cannot be healthy, but it is amusing when it sticks her mouth shut. Gives me some quiet time as she tries to figure out how to open her mouth again," The wolfess sighed. "She is getting better at it though."
RescueScribbles

Character Info
She giggled as she heared the stories about Vicyeth. She knew the girl and anything that Kisses told her matched what she new about the fish girl perfectly. "Well, the best way to keep her quiet as you have noticed is to give her something to eat. She seems to like Maize alot but that might be because im a vegetarian so she's never gotten anything like muttons from me. Also, maize is chewy and it keeps her busy longer than salads… Also, do you see where she gets that glue? I never see her buy it and i cant picture her as an alchemist." Her bird seemed uncomfortable with the presence but he was soon met with Sylvia's finger on his beak and her making a face that told him to hush.

none yet lulz
Xoha

Character Info
Kisses nodded slowly. "I have always wondered, but I figure she just finds it. It would not surprise me, she seems to have this uncanny ability to find weird things to eat. It has never bothered me," Kisses said, now thinking of all the foods she could think of. Then she got an idea. She closed her eyes, thinking for a moment. "Could I please have a turnip?" She asked, no one in particular. Nothing happened for a moment before she nodded. Then, she walked a little ways a ways. She knelt down, digging her fingers into the soil, and pulling out a large turnip. "Thank you," She said, walking back over to the two, handing Vicyeth the Tunip. "Please… Try and eat this…' She offered.
Blessed_healer

Character Info
Name: Vicyeth Pettalocks
Alignment: LN
Race: Mermoron
Class: Healer/Adventurer/Proffesional dumbass
She had finished the maize by now and was beginning to ask attention again. Despite the maize being as good as finished she was still gnawing on the corn. Sylvia's bird was sitting on Vicyeth's shoulder, most likely he smelled fish. She laid on the ground until she was offered a turnip. Wich of course was rock hard and with her stupidity she still tried to chew it. But then, against all expectation she managed to nearly swallow the thing whole. Nearly though as the green leaves still sticked out of her mouth. She sat on the ground with the leaves sticking out of her mouth as if she was a braindead blue flowerpot. Slowly she began choking as her gills werent much of a help here…

Ignorance (stupidity) is a blessing and this particular healer is very blessed.
also got a song that suits her pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmhK-PdZVjw