Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > [P][R] Stay Awhile [R][P]
EdenSilverstein

Character Info
Name: Eden Caterina Silverstein
Alignment: LN
Race: Human/Werewolf
Class:
Silver: 633
A smile curved on her lips when he said he would. Hearing that he was going to take her to the gardens, the wolf grew excited. She had always had love for the flowers that grew all around, from wildflowers to planted flowers along people’s windows. They filled the air with such fragrance, she always wanted to be around. Also, the bright colors that covered them. Her favorite were the pink daisies.

While they began to walk, he took her arm in his. The fill of a man’s touch was foreign to her, but she went along with it anyway. As they walked, he continued to talk about his family. She listen quietly, liking the fact he cared so much for his family, even if he didn’t outright say it. His words made her mind go to her little sister she lost and the one she gained. She couldn’t wait to see Kiyomi again and tell her about her adventure to the Goddess’ temple.

Eden’s bright blue eyes widen when they entered the garden. She had never seen a garden as beautiful as this. Sliding her arm out from his, she ran into a patch of flowers near by. Colorful butterflies flew over the garden, which made her eyes glance everywhere. While in awe she turned to Thyme, “This place is beautiful!” She said aloud with a bright smile on her face. The garden made her feel wonderful, she didn’t want that feeling to go away.

Smiling at Thyme, the wolf walked over to a nearby gazebo, her eyes looking up around the vines and flowers. It was a wonderful place. “Thank you for taking me here, Thyme. I haven't been in a place this beautiful in a long time.” Pausing she looked to him, “You say you have many sisters and brothers, do you ever get to see them?” She asked, wishing she could see hers. “I have only one sister, Kiyomi, I haven’t seen her for a maybe two days, and I already miss her.” She said looking towards the flowers in the garden.