Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > [P][R] The Monster Within [P][R]
Silverstein

Character Info
Name: Katerina Sofia Silverstein
Alignment: TN
Race: 1/2 Wolf Demon and 1/2 High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1706
The day started out like any other for the Silverstein's. Katerina awoke before the sun rose. Cold sweat ran down the back of the wolf demon. Her breath coming out in quick bursts. An early run had always helped her gathered her thoughts. She wasn't one to sit and think, she had to move. Her mind kept picturing the small child she held in her arms only three years ago. Now the child was almost full grown. “She is growing too fast..” She thought to herself. He daughter was already looking like she was twelve years old, but in reality she was only six. Quickening her pace, her bear feet in the damp ground of the forest, and her breathing quickened more. Only a few more years and she would be on her own. Howls erupted behind her and paw prints hitting the ground. They were trying to catch up to their alpha, but with her demon speed, she was far too quick for them.

Coming to a sudden stop before a steam, she hunched over, trying to catch her breath. “Da…mnit” She breathed out. Her voice coming out horse because of the dryness. Swallowing, the women stood up, her wolves standing around her breathing the same as her. A smile curved on her lips, “beat ya.” She said with a laugh before walking over to the small steam before her. Kneeling down beside the water, the wolf demon cupped her hands in the water, and then splashed her face then took a drink of water. The coolness of the water felt good to the elemental. “Mmm. Okay. I am going back to the Inn. Kiyomi might be up soon.” She said, her eyes moving up to the sky. The colors of oranges and reds filled the sky as the sun started to rise.

It didn't take long for Katerina to walk into the inn where Kiyomi and her stayed.  “Hey Hunter.” A male's voice hit her ears, making her turn to look at him. “Yes?” She asked, walking up to him. Her voice still horse. “Can I get a cold drink before you start?” She asked with a smile. The old bartender would always tell her about new jobs, or ones that could be.

With a nod, the man grabbed a mug and filled it with water. Handing it to her, she sighed in relief as she brought it to her lips. She had barely took one sip before he started his sale's pitch. His hand slamming a paper onto the wooden bar before him, and taking a hit from his pipe. The smoke from his pipe hitting her nose; it smell almost making her gag. “Strange case, that one.” He started before taking another puff. Her eyes looked down at the paper, scanning the words he while he spoke. “A small village on the edge of Viren's forest goes missing.“ Her eyes look up toward him, he had caught her attention. “No bodies, no evidence. Just completely abandoned. Only the children were left untouched, and they can't remember anything.” Taking her last sip of water, she turned, and ran up the stairs. “Thanks!” She called over her shoulder. His words floating up the staircase with a laugh, “No problem, hunter.”

Entering the room of her daughter's, she smiled at the yawn that covered Kiyomi's face. “Morning, Mama.” Kiyomi said with a smile. Her blonde curls a mess. “Hey bed head.” Her mother said as she walked next to the bed, her hand rubbing her daughter's head to make her hair more of a mess. “Momm..” Kiyomi grumbled, and threw the cover's over her head. A giggle left Katerina's lips before going into the bathing room. She needed to wash off all her sweat from running.

It wasn't long before the wolf demon was washed and dressed. A white ruffled top with long sleeves, with a black vest, and high waist black pants and boots. Her normal attire. Her dark brown hair, running down her back in waves. “Hey mom, where are you going?” Kiyomi asked as she bushed her hair at the end of the bed. Alexander, Kiyomi's companion, looked up from his place from the floor. “I am going to do a job. I might be gone a few days.” Leaning down she kissed her daughter's cheek.

“Can I go?
“No. Not this time.”
“Mom, please. I am old enough to go on every hunt.”
“No, you are not. I will be back in a few days, everyone will be watching over you.”
“Okay…Love you.”
"Love you, sweetheart."

A frown lined the girl's lips, she had only been on a handful of trips, but she knew she wouldn't win this fight. Her mother was stern in her words, and she wouldn't change her mind.

Hugging her daughter goodbye, the wolf demon left the room, locking it behind her. “I don't like this.” Jumping at the voice, she let out a breath when seeing the tiger beside her. “I will be fine, just some missing village people.” She said unlocking the door. “I have a bad feeling about this one, Katerina, don't do this job.” Turning towards the tiger, she nodded. “I will take that under advisement. Take care of my daughter.” Opening to door, she moved out of the way to let the hell tiger in. His eyes looked over at her as he walked past, he was worried. “Goodbye, Katerina.” He said with a nod as he entered the room. “Bye! I'll see you all in a few days!” She called with a wave and closed the door.

The ride to the Viren's forest only took a day because she was close by in the city of Adeluna. After reaching the small village, she slowed her horse. The city was completely quiet. “Hmm…Where is everyone? The kids….” Her voice just above a whisper as she looked around. Stopping her horse, she got off, and tied the reigns on a post. Her feet were the only thing she heard as she walked down the center of the main village road, her eyes looking from one house to another. Every door a window was left open. No children's laughter, no scolding parents, no horses. “Nothing…” She whispered. The silence of the town was beginning to make her skin crawl. What kind of creature took all these people? What did it want?

Katerina's thoughts were pushed away by the woman she saw ahead of her, exiting one of the houses. The weapons she wore on her hips, and her stance, showed she was more then a village person. The woman spotted her as well. They both froze in their steps and their eyes locked. They were a house or so away from each other, wondering who would speak first. It was Katerina, “Bounty Hunter? Did you see the posting as well?” The woman only nodded in response. The silence of the town was getting to both of them. “Where are the children? And no animals either?” She asked, maybe the hunter knew more then she did, she had only just got there.

“The kids were moved to a temporary shelter. You can't leave children out here on their own. I was after the same bounty, but, after seeing this, I'm done.” She said looking around her for a moment then back at the wolf demon. “This place doesn't even have the stench of death or blood about it. Whatever took the people did so without having to inflict violence. Something that powerful is something I don't want to face.” From her answer, the hunter didn't even know what the creature was. Her eyes looked over to a swinging door, the breeze blowing slowly started to move the doors around them. The sound of creaking hinges and slamming doors surrounded them. She didn't want to stay a minute longer. The bounty hunter was right, what ever it was, it was strong. Maybe Alexander was right.  

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
[OOC: This topic is very R-rated. It's not just cussing or gore. You have been warned. Also, Nami is basically a werewolf transformation of Natsumi for single character purposes.]

We all have a monster in us. When the stakes are high and the gazes limited, our morals tend toward discord. Even those of us who share in the divine blood are not immune, especially when we are not of this world.

After clearing out the debris from Bakulaw's invaders, I retreated back to Shinjitsu no Kagi for rest. There, I lay in my bed for an unspecified amount of days. SAI kept a close watch over me, monitoring my vitals and ensuring the absence of any "complications." Now that I had regained my memories, the full effect of my connection to Serena was erupting. Such an event had always brought about unknown side-effects when visiting other worlds; and this time in Revaliir was no different.

While I slept peacefully in the holds of my tower, my pale skin gradually started turning pitch black. I transformed beneath the covers, leaving behind my natural form in favor of something monstrous. I became a literal manifestation of darkness and lust. SAI could only observe the creature as it emerged, and even that was too much for the magical AI. Right as the final stage of metamorphosis occurred, her systems were overwhelmed and her senses shut out. The result was predetermined by fate, and a creature known only as Nami took my place.

Even as the Goddess of Keys and Secrets, I knew little of Nami's nature before her first appearance and was ultimately unconscious during the entire event. In the present, I can say that she was essentially a more base side of me, more devolved and subject to the biological urges that all mortal creatures of flesh face. Nami was akin to a form of succubus, one of pitch black skin and near imperceptibility to the human eye. Her skin held a naturally dark hue, and she was able to adjust its color to her surroundings like a chameleon. The most striking difference between us, however - besides the melanin one - was her tentacles. In place of my white wings, Nami had a mass of long tendrils growing out of her back. They were strong and functioned doubly as both a method of attack and of reproduction with the females of other races.

You're probably guessing by now what happened to that village that Katerina Silverstein went to explore, and the most obvious guess is actually the correct one in this situation. Nami was the one who attacked that village and she was the reason for the disappearances. Her sole, driving focus as a creature of flesh was to breed, and she gradually abducted the adults of the Sylin Village in order to do just that. The children, she spared; but the women and men? They were taken. All humanoids above the age of 14 were targeted over the course of a week. Eventually, the adults noticed that those who strayed from the village never came back, but Nami didn't let them rest even after they decided to barricade themselves inside their homes. One by one, she took them through various methods, dragging them all away into the forest never to be seen again.

That was two weeks before Katerina arrived in Sylin. The place was now a ghost town with the remaining children having been moved away for their own safety. Their memories had been erased by the time they were rescued, so any testimony from them was conspicuously absent from the bounty.  This uncertainty didn't stop the hunters from coming, of course. Katerina and Sylvia – the bounty hunter who had arrived just moments before the wolf – were only the latest in a slew of adventurers to arrive, and they wouldn't be the last.

The unsettling ghost town now lay stagnate around these two women during their conversation. They had made the decision to leave once the breeze picked up to grant a new, spooky life to their surroundings. Sylvia was the most adamant about this decision, openly wielding her bow while walking toward the exit beyond her newest acquaintance.

"Well, stay if you want, but I'm gone." This bounty hunter was an elf, but her ears were covered by a green hood whilst talking to Katerina. She was twitching nervously while passing under the lone tree in the town square. One would think that she could smell something foul in the air, given her nervousness, but that was not the case. Her gut just told her what her senses couldn't grasp. "Did you hear that," Sylvia soon asked Katerina while stopping directly under a branch? Leaves crackled for a brief moment before droplets of saliva fell on the elf's cloak. She reached up when she felt her shoulder go damp, confirming that the substance on her clothing was actually spit, and then slowly raised her gaze to see something in the tree. "Shit!"

That was when Nami grabbed her.  Sylvia tried to defend herself, but a tentacle from the tree lashed out, snapping her bow in two before she could even cock an arrow. The naked monster of shadow hopped down from the tree in under a second following the disarmament, and then enveloped her prey in a straight jacket of tendrils. The elf screamed loudly before Nami bounded away from Katerina into the forest, granting Sylvia the same fate as all the others before her: villager and bounty hunter alike.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina stood by the Bounty Hunter while holding back a sigh. She was torn between leaving the village or staying. Could she figure out who took the children’s families? Could she defeat the monster that took them? Or should she run away like the Bounty Hunter was? Shaking her head, mostly to herself. She knew what she was going to do. What she had to do. She wasn’t the kind of wolf to tuck her tail between her legs and run, Katerina was better than that. 

“Goodb—” The wolf demon’s voice was cut off by the sound in the nearby tree. “It’s probably just the wind.” She voiced dismissing the woman’s fear, and the growing fear within her. Her crystal blue eyes moved back to the woman, catching sight of the liquid substance falling onto the her shoulder. The instance their eyes looked up they caught site of the creature inside a tree, it suddenly leaped out toward the Bounty Hunter. A gasp left Katerina’s lips as she took a stepped back. Throwing out her hand, a sword appeared in a puff of smoke. Swinging her sword toward the creature, she missed, and hit the tree beside them. “Damnit.” She cursed. 

The creature hesitate before it wrapped its tentacles around the woman, and taking the off toward the forest. “No!” Katerina yelled as she ripped her sword from the trunk of the tree. Her feet running as fast she could. She could see the creature far off in front of her, but even with her wolf speed, she couldn’t keep up.  Running with all her might, she kept up for only a few moments before the creature disappeared. “Shit!….SHIT SHIT SHITTT!!!” She screamed when she came suddenly to a stop, she had lost the creature. Her eyes began to look in all directions. Her body slowly turned, trying to see where the creature went. Nothing. No creature. No Bounty hunter. Nothing. 

Katerina’s breathing came in quick gasps as she leaned down onto her knees. Her hair falling like a curtain around her sweaty face. “Shit….” She whispered. “What the…. fuck…. was that thing..” The wolf demon stood up, her eyes looking at where she last saw the creature. “That way…" The elemental guessed. Gripping her sword in her right hand, she started off towards the last known sighting of the creature. She had to save the bounty hunter and anyone else that was living. 

The wolf demon slowly moved through the trees. Her eyes taking in the movements around her. Mostly it was the wind blowing leaves around. The wind wasn’t helping with the fear she was feeling. The little movement from the wind, animal or water made her eyes look automatically towards the sound. Her mind was thinking that the creature would jump out at any moment and snatch her. “Stupid…” She thought to herself. If she wasn’t so head strong, she would of turned around by now. Screw the bounty hunter, she can just die. But that wasn’t who Katerina Silverstein was. She couldn’t have this woman die and she had to bring justice to the children. 

A sudden scream echoed through the forest. Her ears picking up the location made her feet pick up into a run. Her breath coming out in quick gasps as she passed between the trees. A sudden small clearing and a cave came into view before her, making her stop. Her eyes stared into the darkness of the cave. She needed to catch her breath before she would enter.

“Another one goes down.”
“Another bride for the groom.”
“Devil spawn.”
“Witch.”
“Least she's not food.”

The sudden voices made her eyes look everywhere around her and nothing was there. But it almost sounded like they were beside her.  “Who is there?” She said, her eyes continued to dance around the area. 

A sudden appearance of Gnomes appeared above the came. Her voice caught in her throat. “Gnomes are talking to me….Gnomes…” She thought, her eyes frozen on them. 

“She speaks, the newcomer.”
“So not a dunce.”
“But still dense to follow the shadowed one.”

“What the hell..” Katerina voiced as her head almost turned to the side. She didn’t know whether to attack them or just look dumbly at them. 

“Hell, indeed. T'is what you face beyond the door.”
“But that is where your friend and villagers be.”
“Will you be their rescuer, or just another peace offering from us?”
“Hush, brothers. We've given our warning, now let us depart.”

“I am no peace offering you f—” Her voice was cut short when the gnomes disappeared. Now there was only rock and foliage. 

A sigh left her lips as she stared off into the cave. “Will I be able to rescue them? Or fall prey as well?” She thought to herself, she was unsure of going in or not. Fear was freezing her feet to the ground. 

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
[OOC: Gmode permission given by Silverstein for Katerina.]

As most tales of horror do go, our lofty heroine, Katerina, futilely attempted to save the bounty hunter from the monster before it escaped. She struck out with her summoned sword, but, also like those same fables, missed her one chance to wound the beast. The elf, who had been the most sensible of the two parties up until now, was taken without interruption, and not even the wolf could keep up with Nami's hasty retreat. Her blade getting stuck in the wood of the central tree gave the darkness too much of a head start, and so the chase ended after it had just begun.

By that point, Nami was already back at the cavern entrance that marked the location of her nest. Sylvia, the elvish bounty hunter, had been gagged half-way through the trip from the village, and was just now being allowed to speak. Her immediate reaction once the tentacle was removed from her mouth was to scream and thrash about, but these actions were not nearly enough to free her from her slimy prison.

"Get off me! Let me go!" she cried, but Nami didn't listen. The same tendril that had been lodged in Sylvia's mouth now hovered in front of her. It split into multiple, miniscule copies of itself: long, muscular filaments that twitched with life. Sylvia's formerly defiant expression turned to fear when she saw this. She had no way of knowing what was going to happen, but her instincts clearly inflicted the fear of death. "Get away! That's disgusting!" The boldness in the elf's voice crumbled into meek terror now that she realized the futility of her resistance. The larger tendrils still around her bodice tightened, some even beginning to strip her clothing from her. When she was half nude, the tiny tendrils from before snaked into every orifice on her face. Eyes, ears, nose, mouth: it made no difference where they were located. If there was a hole large enough for the tendrils to fit on Sylvia's face, the filaments found their way in and began injecting their viscous liquid.

This entire ritual was a common occurrence for Nami and was also a crucial part of her existence. As I explained earlier, her primary driving force is to breed, but her female victims are not always willing to acquiesce to her desires. In cases like Sylvia's, the shadow demon had to make her prey more pliable.

The liquid that was injected into the elf was Nami's means of pacifying her victims. Inside her body, several chemical factories manufactured the neurotoxin that she used on a daily basis. They mixed together components of mind rot magic, love potion, and charm magic in order to create an extremely potent aphrodisiac that could break the resolve of almost any mortal. In the more obstinate cases, the biotoxin producers would also add lust magic to their concoction in order to give that extra umph. Either way, the toxin was manufactured in mass every single day, and then pumped close to a victim's brain until they succumbed to its effects.

Sylvia didn't take long to reach that stage. Her vigor was strong, at first, but the struggles and screams gradually weakened until she went completely limp. Now nude and tear stricken, the elf drooled over the tentacle nearest her chin. "It feels so good," she whispered, her will now completely broken from the neurotoxin in her head.

Katerina walked into the cavern at that moment, having just departed the gnomes outside. Her appearance startled Nami, causing her to flee further into the tunnels beyond. The wolf demon gave chase anew, as expected, but at a cost. She had no way of knowing that the gnomes she met were actually bringing sacrifices to Nami just so she wouldn't eat them instead. They sealed the door behind Katerina with earth magic once she was far enough inside, and would refuse to open it for her even if she asked.

Meanwhile, deeper in the cavern, an interloper had come ahead of the three newest arrivals. He was the sole surviving man from the village: a teenage boy who just come back from visiting a neighboring village. He had ventured into Nami's lair in hopes of rescuing his sister, having still believed she was alive despite his lack of proof. His path was treacherous, but, somehow, he managed to find the fleshy interior of Nami's nest through sheer perseverance.

The walls in that domain he arrived in were covered in fleshy pads, constructs that were incredibly bouncy unlike the hard stone upon which they sat. Mucous lined their surfaces, keeping them moist and healthy; and, for the most part, they were the only oddity to distinguish the nest from the rest of the caverns.

Only once the young man was half-way down a long corridor did more anomalies finally show themselves. At that point, tendrils that drooped down from the ceiling began appearing: miniscule filaments that retracted from the slightest touch. They were tied directly into the fleshy pads, almost like the whole nest was one giant organism. Their numbers also grew thicker the further in one got, until they finally formed a doorway over a narrow passage leading further. Beyond that gate lay the heart of the hive: a large cavern filled to the brim with translucent, fleshy sacks.

Every wall in that place was lined with the sacks, most containing women that could be clearly seen from the outside. These women were the ones that had been kidnapped by Nami, and they were all heavily pregnant with tendrils surrounding them inside the sack's fluids. Every one of them was tied to a giant, green blob that clung to the ceiling, the only one of its kind in the room. This was the first thing the boy saw when entering.

"Gods have mercy," he proclaimed, noticing the exchange of milk and excrement that was going on between the women and the giant sack attached to them. It was clearly an ecosystem of some kind, but one straight out of a horror story. Steeling his nerves took everything he had, especially given the smell of rotting flesh that suspiciously drifted down from the green sack overhead. The most unsettling thing he noticed was the lack of men, and, while he found his sister still alive, he couldn't help but notice that his father was suspiciously missing.

The boy had little time to ponder why that was, however, for Nami could already be heard in the caverns overhead. There was no leeway for him anymore, so he quickly navigated to his sister's pod, cut it open and then removed the tentacles from her. Her abdomen was swollen like a woman who was in her ninth month of pregnancy, and her eyes were closed until her brother spoke up.

"Lydia? Come on, Lydia; wake up!" Stirring, the teenage girl looked at her brother.

"Thomas, " she asked meekly?

"Oh thank the goddess. You're alive!" The boy was clearly inundated with joy that his sister was alive, even if it would have been smarter to feel fear. The girl in front of him, while still his biological sister, held no such euphoria at being removed from her slumber. In fact, rather than being excited, she simply responded to her brother with visible anger.

"Why did you take me out," she asked loudly?

"What," was all Thomas could say before Lydia took his own dagger and stabbed him in the gut? She punctured his body multiple times afterward, as if she were nothing more than a psychopathic murderer. This was no longer the girl from the village, but a monster just like her captor.

"I don't want to go back to being a normal person! I'm happy here, and you're trying to ruin that!" Stopping her tirade, the pregnant woman then stabbed her brother in the groin, and left the knife there before moving away.  "You can't satisfy me anymore!"

So ended the unfortunate tale of a brother that loved his sister a little too much. Thomas bled out in seconds, dying just after Nami arrived with her newest acquisition. The sister from before was trying to get back into her pod in the aftermath, but with little progress until Nami moved to aid her. She voicelessly turned around when she heard the monstrosity enter, and looked up at her captor with a type of euphoria that was customarily associated with drug addicts.

Such were the long-term effects of the neurotoxin. After a while, the liquid that Nami pumped into her victims became addictive, and Lydia was one of many that had already reached the stage of no return. For women like her, the pods that served as breeding chambers in Nami's nest were like an all you can eat buffet is to a bulimic, but without the normal side-effects of their addiction. It was an endless bath of pleasure for them, and Nami obliged the addiction she had created in them. She helped Lydia back into a new, intact pod, and then sealed her inside before setting Sylvia down on the floor.

Afterward, the shadow demoness turned to the limp body of Thomas. Katerina was lurking just outside the door, observing everything while believing herself hidden. Nami allowed her to stay there for a time, but only because she wanted to keep her food fresh. She grabbed Thomas's body, and then, with the fullest extent of her tendrils, placed it next to the green sack on the ceiling. As if reacting to the smell of meat, that organism quickly latched onto the corpse and pulled it inside the outer membrane.

Thus, it was revealed that the blob-like creature on the ceiling was a digestive one. Male victims of Nami's were killed and then fed to it. Excrement from the women was also given, in exchange for milk that would sustain children and female victims alike. Sylvia and Katerina were destined to join this cycle if the latter could not defeat Nami; and, unfortunately for the ice wolf, her opponent's gaze was already upon her. Nami would charge at the gate very soon, even before the wolf's first attack came.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina’s bright blue eyes adjusted to the darkness that engulfed her. Looking behind her at the entrance she just came. This was her last time to run, but before she could make her decision, the cave began to shake. “Shhiiiittt” She cursed as the cave started to come down on top of her. Jumping back, she fell onto the ground. A gasp left her lips as she moved her foot at the last moment before a large rock fell right in its spot. A sigh left her lips, “Those guys must of been in on it…. Damnit.” She narrowed her eyes looking at the rocks that covered the entrance. “You guys are next!” She called out to them softly. Only wanting them to hear. Now there was only one way to go, and the chance for her to run was gone. Standing up, she grabbed her sword from the dirt. “Time to kill this b***h..” She thought as she started to move through the tunnel.

The sudden touch on her shoulder made Katerina jump back. Tentacles were shaking violently just above her. “More of these damn things seriously.” She whispered under her breath while remembering the tendrils on the monster before. Sprinting under the tendrils, they didn’t move to touch her,  maybe it was just a distraction for others. Moving forward again, the hair on the back of her neck stood up, making the wolf demon turn around while raising her sword. “What was that?” She asked herself as her eyes looked around the the empty cave behind her.

“This tunnel is just playing with my mind.”
The was the only reason. Making her way through the tunnel a scream caught her attention. It urged her to move quicker. It wasn’t long till she got to the open cave. Seeing the monster, she quickly stepped back into the shadows.  Her eyes widened at the monster before her. It was hovering over the bounty hunter, her tentacles going through the woman’s face. Her hand gripped her sword tight while pointing the sword out towards the monster. Stepping further into the cave, she waited for the time to strike.

Watching the monster, it started to strip the hunter. The sudden voice from the hunter made Katerina froze. “Did…I just hear that right?” She thought while stepping back into the darkness. “It….feels….good!? What the F**K!?” The wolf demon couldn’t really wrap her head around what was happening before her eyes. The hunter wanted the monster now, she could smell the heat that was building up between the hunters legs. The nose of a wolf was not always a good thing.

While stepping further in, the monster suddenly grabbed the hunter, and disappeared into the tunnels. "Damnit. She spotted me!" She cursed as she began to run after the monster. Coming to a sudden stop, the wolf demon thought she had lost her. But the sound of voices caught her attention and she followed it.

A female voice yelling made her looked make her way towards the door. “Guess the boyfriend wasn’t good enough…” She thought with a grin while slowly moving. Somehow the women liked it there, even though they were taken. “What was going on is going on?”  Pausing for a moment, there was another sound behind her, turning around she stopped for a moment and waited. Nothing was there. “It is all in your mind…” Turning back to the task at hand, it was probably her fear playing tricks on her.

Making her way towards the door, she froze as her eyes saw what was beyond. She watched as the monster rose the man high, and put him into a sack.. Her eyes widened at the sacks that covered the walls, her stomach started to turn. “Holy shit.” She thought as her eyes locked on the female near a sack. She was pregnant and trying to climb back the sack. “This thing is breeding?!!” She stood there in shock. “No… No… She was probably pregnant before…” She tried to convince herself that it was nothing, but her gut said differently. That was why the hunter was suddenly in heat by the touch of the monster, even the pregnant woman wanted the monster. Her eyes looked at the sacks on the walls, they seem to pulse like there was something inside. “All the villagers…. They are in there?!” She screamed inside her mind while she watched the monster help the woman into a sack. “I have to get them out!”

Without another thought, Katerina ran into the room. The sound of her sword was the only thing she heard as she swung it at the monster. “You are going to die.” She yelled at the monster while she struck.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
[OOC: Gmode permission granted again. Last time. :)]

Alas, Katerina's fate was never meant to be a happy one. The moment she met Natsumi was the same moment she became destined for the life of a breeding vessel. Once she announced her presence in the nest with her sword, the climax of that destiny was sealed. Nami turned around with the speed of a viper and spat a concentrated dose of neurotoxin right in the wolf's face before the sword even came close. The already powerful odor of that liquid was even more potent than the wolf's senses could handle, and the spitting attack confused her just long enough for the Mistress of Shadows to ensnare her bodice. Nami's tentacles coiled around Katerina without hesitation, disarming her, and, just like with Sylvia, injecting large amounts of aphrodisiac into her.

Her spirit was shattered. Her sword was gone. Soon, even her clothes were scattered as she was prepared for a pod. In one fell swoop, Katerina's end had been assured, except for one little detail: a joker in the deck.

Just before Kat lost consciousness to the neurotoxin overdose, the source of the noises she had heard in the tunnel entered through the mesh gate. It was another creature who looked exactly like Nami, but bigger and stronger. This newcomer slammed into the Mistress of Shadows with excessive force, knocking her down and freeing a fainting Kat from her tendrils.

The fight between these two titans would last long after Katerina passed out alongside Sylvia, with blows being exchanged in equal amounts between parties. It would have lasted longer had the interloper not landed a head blow on Nami 15 minutes in. The concussion was enough to return me to a confused version of myself who was little more than a sleep-walking, nude mess. I slunk back through a portal to my temple without even paying attention to my surroundings, leaving the women my dark ego had kidnapped in the hands of an alien I knew all too well.

After that departure, the nest as a whole began to disintegrate. No longer powered by a twisted form of my divine power, the organism could not sustain itself. The women in the pods were gradually freed, and, while they remained pregnant from Nami, they would no longer be used as seed beds. The new creature – otherwise known as the Enforcer – took them all away from that cavern, stowing them in an undisclosed location for undisclosed intentions – at least for the moment. Katerina and Sylvia, on the other hand, were separated out from the flock since they were the newest arrivals. There was an unfortunate twist to their story, though; and one I'm sure they could have dealt without.
During the conflict between Nami and the Enforcer, the latter had been exposed to an excessive amount of neurotoxin. It didn't have the same magnitude of effect on her as it did the other women, but there was still just enough to override her already fragile inhibitions. She raped Katerina and Sylvia whilst they slept to abate her feelings of lust, beginning an accelerated pregnancy in both. They were moved to a camp constructed out of supplies taken from the deserted village after the event and would awaken sometime later; but their bellies would already be swollen by that point. The fact that they were redressed during the move would confuse them when they awoke, even if they would be grateful to have avoided a fate far more dire than a single, unwanted child.

Or so I say that now. Katerina and bounty hunter friend were in for a nasty surprise when their children were finally born into the world, because, while the Enforcer had saved them, she would return to claim what she had sown. Though humorous on the surface, her ruthlessness was second only to Serena herself; and she would not hesitate to do what she felt was necessary even if that meant forcibly removing a child from her other mother.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
As soon as the wolf demon entered the room, she was finished. Katerina's fight was lost when the monster’s venom hit her. “What the fuck…noo..” She knew what it meant when the substance touched her skin. She would sink into the lustful stare like the rest. The wolf demon tried to swing her sword again, but her will to fight was gone when the tentacles of the beast wrapped around her. Her sword soon disappeared, and she didn't care. Her sudden urge to fight the beast was slowly turning into lust. “No… This.. Can’t be happening..” Her mind kept being in denial until the full force of the venom hit. The monster had her right where it wanted her. Soon she will be pregnant like the rest.  “I don’t want to be anywhere else..” She whispered as she sunk into the tentacles. 

When the cold of the cave hit her skin, she knew then she was naked. Her vision started to grow hazy as she looked lustfully at the monster. Heat began to grow between her legs, as she thought of what the monster might do to her. The warmth of the monster didn’t last as long as she hopped, another monster came in knocking Katerina to the floor. “No!…” She tried to yell as she attempted to get up. Her vision darkened slowly as her eyes looked up to see only blurs of the monsters who fought. They were the last thing she saw before her eyes grew black, and the cave disappeared. 

The bright sun shined down in between the tree’s above.The sun rays danced on the wolf demon’s face making her lashes move. A moan left Katerina’s lips, not one of pleasure, but of pain. Her body sore, like she had a massive hangover. “I didn’t drink last night, did I?” She thought groggily. For a moment, the wolf demon forgot all about what happened to her. There was no monsters, no missing children, and no bounty hunter for only a few minutes. 

It was when she felt something move inside her stomach.  Her eyes widened as she looked down. She was covered with blankets, but she could still see the small bump that was under the blanket. A gasp left her lips as she kicked off the covers to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "What…The fuck.." She cursed while standing up. Her eyes stayed looking down at her stomach under her white ruffled top, her black vest hung open because of the baby bump. She looked as if she had been pregnant for three months. Another gasp left her lips, as everything that happened in the last twenty-four hours came rushing back. “No..No…no! This can’t be happening… I can’t be fuckin’ pregnant?!” She yelled as she stared wide eyed at her stomach. “And By a damn MONSTER!!!” She yelled. The birds around the area chirped loudly as they flew off into the sky. She had failed her mission to kill the monster and got pregnant instead. 

“You better believe it.”  She knew that voice, Katerina’s eyes looked over beside her. The bounty hunter sat besides a small fire. She held a cooked fish in her hand. “And I'm not happy about it. God damn it, I should have run sooner…Shit.” The bounty hunter cursed while taking a bite. “Now. Time for me to run now. Damnit… What am I going to do?” She asked herself as she ate. “Take care of yourself, Wolf.. Next time.. run. The hunter dropped the skeleton of the fish on the ground, and stood. With a wave, she walked off into the woods. A sigh left Katerina's lips, looking down at her body. She had only been pregnant once before, but that child die. Could this be a turning point for the wolf demon or something bad? 

Closing her eyes, Katerina decided it was time to change. She wanted home now, and this was the fastest way. Light shown on her body before she was changed into a large wolf. Standing at seven feet high, her white coat shined in the sun. With a growl, she started to run, and her paws leaving clouds of dirt behind her. 

After only a moment of running, a sudden movement caught the bright blue eyes of the wolf. Stopping, she say a child walking beside a small stream. Her body hunched over and her legs pulled up to her chest. Being curious, the wolf walked over to the child. As she grew closer, the sound of crying and sniffling caught her ears, making them twitch. “Why…. Why did that monster take you…” The girl cried out. As the child lifted her head from her knees, she looked up towards the sky. In the moment, she spotted the wolf standing behind her. Gasping, the child stood and stepped back into the stream. 

Katerina stood still staring at the girl before her. Her hair was as black as her’s, her eyes the same blue. Her skin the same paleness. It was like she was looking at herself when her parents had passed. Leaning her head down, she showed that she wasn’t a thread. “Your…..Your not the monster who took them….” The girl whispered as she stepped forward. The statement made Katerina shake her head. Stepping forward, she kneeled down slightly. “Come with me..” She said to the child. She could smell the wolf inside her. The girl nodded and climbed onto the wolf’s back. It was time for the both to get out of this dark place. Even if it followed them.  

Upon leaving the forest, the wolf demon stopped just outside to look behind her for a moment. She felt something or someone watching her. On a nearby tree she saw a figure, her body cloaked but her bright blonde hair blew with the wind. A grin lined her face. "What the hell.." The wolf demon thought, but she didn't want to deal with anything else now. She just wanted to get home. 

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
As soon as the wolf demon entered the room, she was finished. Katerina's fight was lost when the monster’s venom hit her. “What the fuck…noo..” She knew what it meant when the substance touched her skin. She would sink into the lustful stare like the rest. The wolf demon tried to swing her sword again, but her will to fight was gone when the tentacles of the beast wrapped around her. Her sword soon disappeared, and she didn't care. Her sudden urge to fight the beast was slowly turning into lust. “No… This.. Can’t be happening..” Her mind kept being in denial until the full force of the venom hit. The monster had her right where it wanted her. Soon she will be pregnant like the rest.  “I don’t want to be anywhere else..” She whispered as she sunk into the tentacles. 

When the cold of the cave hit her skin, she knew then she was naked. Her vision started to grow hazy as she looked lustfully at the monster. Heat began to grow between her legs, as she thought of what the monster might do to her. The warmth of the monster didn’t last as long as she hopped, another monster came in knocking Katerina to the floor. “No!…” She tried to yell as she attempted to get up. Her vision darkened slowly as her eyes looked up to see only blurs of the monsters who fought. They were the last thing she saw before her eyes grew black, and the cave disappeared. 

The bright sun shined down in between the tree’s above.The sun rays danced on the wolf demon’s face making her lashes move. A moan left Katerina’s lips, not one of pleasure, but of pain. Her body sore, like she had a massive hangover. “I didn’t drink last night, did I?” She thought groggily. For a moment, the wolf demon forgot all about what happened to her. There was no monsters, no missing children, and no bounty hunter for only a few minutes. 

It was when she felt something move inside her stomach.  Her eyes widened as she looked down. She was covered with blankets, but she could still see the small bump that was under the blanket. A gasp left her lips as she kicked off the covers to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "What…The fuck.." She cursed while standing up. Her eyes stayed looking down at her stomach under her white ruffled top, her black vest hung open because of the baby bump. She looked as if she had been pregnant for three months. Another gasp left her lips, as everything that happened in the last twenty-four hours came rushing back. “No..No…no! This can’t be happening… I can’t be fuckin’ pregnant?!” She yelled as she stared wide eyed at her stomach. “And By a damn MONSTER!!!” She yelled. The birds around the area chirped loudly as they flew off into the sky. She had failed her mission to kill the monster and got pregnant instead. 

“You better believe it.”  She knew that voice, Katerina’s eyes looked over beside her. The bounty hunter sat besides a small fire. She held a cooked fish in her hand. “And I'm not happy about it. God damn it, I should have run sooner…Shit.” The bounty hunter cursed while taking a bite. “Now. Time for me to run now. Damnit… What am I going to do?” She asked herself as she ate. “Take care of yourself, Wolf.. Next time.. run. The hunter dropped the skeleton of the fish on the ground, and stood. With a wave, she walked off into the woods. A sigh left Katerina's lips, looking down at her body. She had only been pregnant once before, but that child die. Could this be a turning point for the wolf demon or something bad? 

Closing her eyes, Katerina decided it was time to change. She wanted home now, and this was the fastest way. Light shown on her body before she was changed into a large wolf. Standing at seven feet high, her white coat shined in the sun. With a growl, she started to run, and her paws leaving clouds of dirt behind her. 

After only a moment of running, a sudden movement caught the bright blue eyes of the wolf. Stopping, she say a child walking beside a small stream. Her body hunched over and her legs pulled up to her chest. Being curious, the wolf walked over to the child. As she grew closer, the sound of crying and sniffling caught her ears, making them twitch. “Why…. Why did that monster take you…” The girl cried out. As the child lifted her head from her knees, she looked up towards the sky. In the moment, she spotted the wolf standing behind her. Gasping, the child stood and stepped back into the stream. 

Katerina stood still staring at the girl before her. Her hair was as black as her’s, her eyes the same blue. Her skin the same paleness. It was like she was looking at herself when her parents had passed. Leaning her head down, she showed that she wasn’t a thread. “Your…..Your not the monster who took them….” The girl whispered as she stepped forward. The statement made Katerina shake her head. Stepping forward, she kneeled down slightly. “Come with me..” She said to the child. She could smell the wolf inside her. The girl nodded and climbed onto the wolf’s back. It was time for the both to get out of this dark place. Even if it followed them.  

Upon leaving the forest, the wolf demon stopped just outside to look behind her for a moment. She felt something or someone watching her. On a nearby tree she saw a figure, her body cloaked but her bright blonde hair blew with the wind. A grin lined her face. "What the hell.." The wolf demon thought, but she didn't want to deal with anything else now. She just wanted to get home.