Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Call to Arms [Open; Event; Nosse Guild]
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
They landed and Attie focused some of her energy on the rock. She didn't want to cause an explosion yet but she couldn't waist too much time with her explosion spell. So she just warmed it up a little which would make it easier to cast on in the future. Attie listened to Hiro explaining that he was going to try brute force but he wanted to see how her plan went. With these words, Attie knew she could afford to fail. Suddenly, a stranger approached them. He was offering to help them get to the rhino and Attie nodded to him. She was glad that Hiro wouldn't have to worry about both flying and fighting. 

"Yeah this is the rock that's gonna help us." She replied to Hiro before turning to Kavan, "Thanks! I'm Attie-"

An explosion hit a transforming monster that was creeping up behind Kavan. Attie didn't have much time to prepare for the blast but Hiro had thrown his cloak over the both of them, protecting them from the blast. Once Hiro lifted his cloak, Attie could see her friend Arelear. Attie was delighted to see her friend, even if it was on one of the harshest battlefields in all of Revaliir. She gave her friend a wave. 

"Hi Arelear! " She said before looking to both Kavan and Arelear, "We're gonna be relying on you two. But don't worry, I believe in the both of you. You guys got this in the bag!"

She didn't actually know what, got this in the bag, meant but she had heard it used in an encouraging way, so she assumed it was a nice phrase. Looking to Hiro, she nodded indicating that she was ready for their Rhino attack. When they soared to the sky, Attie was careful to keep an eye out for any monsters. There were some Plaguers and Chompers on the ground who were following them and a few Stalkers were flying towards them. But Hiro needed to focus on dropping her on the neck of the Rhino. If he was even just a little bit off, Attie would be dead. 

"Don't focus on the monsters. Just focus on the Rhino." Attie reminded him. 
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
(Me adding more cause I didn't realize that she already was dropped on the rhino. Sorry XD)

In a matter of moments, it was time. She felt herself falling through the air and she bent her knees so the landing would be easier. Attie managed to fall directly onto the monsters' neck. The Rhino opened its mouth to roar, Attie took this chance to shove the stone down its throat. Before the rock left her hand, she caste the explosion spell on it. The Rhino raised up and tossed her off its back before it exploded into pieces. Attie was sent flying into the air, trying to find a way to stop herself from crashing or falling onto a monster. Bits and pieces of the Rhino were flying through the air. The only thing that remained intact was the Rhino's hooves, still on the ground. Attie was falling downwards, towards a horde of monsters. 

"Fuuuuuuudge." Attie muttered, "I should have thought this through!"
Ethan Blackbird

Character Info
Name: Ethan Blackbird
Alignment: LE
Race: Vampire/Diowolf
Class:
Silver: 1380
Before the ranks broke through the shield to the field, Ethan took a moment to take in Isleen’s face again. A light trace of his knuckle ran down her nose as he smiled down at her. ”Take it easy, my dear. Don’t over do yourself. You know me though; I am certainly no hero.” Ethan placed a kiss upon her cheek at the same time of squeezing her arm lightly. With one last glance, the vampire turned to join the vanguard ranks. This was the last place that he wanted to be. The brute was anything but a team player. If it was for his family, than he figured to make this work in all of their favor.

From between his shoulder blades Ethan withdrew his sapphire sword from the sheath. The armor had been properly prepared for this particular battle. He needed to be swift at the same time well protected. Typically, Ethan was known for going into battle without any armor. This time was much different. Scores of demon creatures poured out of rifts in the sky that were beyond proper description. He was ill-pleased that Isleen was to be on the field of battle, but at least Teu and Alairia were going to remain in protection helping the injured.

Ethan had not had much of a chance to get to know Alairia or Dae since coming to Revaliir. It was only in recent times had they all come together after such an extensive separation. Isleen was keen on them becoming closer, and he would see it done. Considering everything, the vampire male was glad to see Teu as happy as she was. Sometimes it was difficult to imagine the woman being allowed happiness considering all she had endured in the past. It was well deserved.

”Focus,” he scolded himself. Hand gripped the hilt of his sword tightly just as the rest of the vanguard took off towards the enemy. One last glance was given towards Isleen and the ranged attackers before he focused completely to the task before him.

Instinct took over as the Nosse warriors crashed into the onslaught. Ethan knew that his blade was slashing into his enemy. He could smell the blood that filled the air. It was a foul stench overpowered his senses. This was the stench that he had been smelling from the blood of the potential victims of his in the city. They had been polluting Revaliir ever since the initial attack months ago. Ethan grit his teeth before he forced himself to breath through his mouth instead of his nose in an effort to not be completely overwhelmed.

The vampire found himself deep in the enemies ranks as he heard the blood curdling scream. His head whipped to the side quickly as he realized in belonged to Isleen. Everything pushed him to get to her even as he continued to look for her. More swings of his sword were made to push through his enemy to see that his mate had shifted only half-way in an effort to run across the plains. Ethan continued to make his way towards her as Isleen fell to the ground as she hit her head.

”No!” Blood covered the ground. It gave him the perfect weapon. Purposely made movements directed the blood to rise from the ground in forms of daggers. Another movement sent them flying to pierce his enemies for them to fall to the ground around him. In panicked running, Ethan made it to Isleen. Blood formed a protective barrier about them as he held her in his arms while kneeling on the ground. ”Isleen, what are you doing out here?! Why are you turned like this?” His hands were running through her hair as he tried to soothe her and check for head injuries. He couldn’t help but notice his love’s attention focusing in the distance. It was there that he saw Kiba laying dead in a heap. Ethan felt the blood in his veins freeze. In all his years, he had never cared in the least for Kiba. In fact, he had felt hatred. Not once had he hoped for the diowolf to die. Ethan held Isleen tighter as he knew that had to be what she had seen to send her into a frenzy.

The vampire picked up his mate as she slipped into a haze. Not caring for the others on the field, he sprinted back to take her to the care of Teu. It was easy to find the young woman with Alairia. ”Help her. She had a bad transformation.” Never had his voice sounded as frantic as it had right then.

Teu’s eyes were wide with panic as well as shock. The elf only allowed herself to worry for a moment before she began to work on his sister. It took much of her control to keep her fingers steady while examining what had happened. ”It looks like there are no extreme adverse effects of a wrongly gone transformation, but she took a rather difficult hit to her head. A moderate concussion in best case scenario.” Ethan watched as Teu gripped her sister’s arm lightly as if to settle herself. ”Ria come here and check out her mental status, my dear.”

Ethan reached out a hand to help guide his blind niece over to the table where Isleen lay. The blonde elf woman smiled up at her uncle that she had only recently met before placing her hands gently on the unconscious woman’s forehead. Mere moments paced before Ria pulled back with tears streaming down her face. ”Kiba is dead. Grandfather is dead, and Isleen watched it.” All was silent. Ethan leaned on the table to hover over his love. He looked up at Ria as she curled herself into Teu. Three women were mourning the loss of the family patriarch.

”Will she wake up?” His voice was curt as he could not change what had happened to the elder diowolf. Teu was quiet, though a slight nod was given in answer. ”Yes. She will wake. I think at this time it is due to her not wanting to. She will awaken though. We will have to keep an eye on her. There is no severe damage that Ria or I can sense. It will be when she is ready.”

Kavan

Character Info
Name: Kavan Sitari
Race: Minadrias
Class: Unknown
Silver: 429
He felt the flames behind him, and turned in time to see the creature flailing. With a snarl he called upon his own strength and punched the creature away from the small group that had gathered. "Thank you my heart, I knew you would have my back," the man smiled. He nodded to her, winked at his lover and looked at their new war companions - whatever they required of him, he would do what he could to protect them. These were his sister's people… he had not been there for most of Kythe's life, and he had in no way helped her… time to repay the debt he owed her, for the centuries of suffering she had gone through, and the absence in her life because of his own hot headed stupidity.

"Arelear will protect our backs and I will protect yours. My name is Kavan, Kythe is my sister," he stated simply, his crimson eyes taking a moment to search for his younger sister in the sky. As Hiro took off, so too did Kavan; his large, blood red Draconic wings spreading from his back. He cleared the path around them, calling upon vines from the earth to bind their enemies while he burnt them alive as Arelear had previously. It was an effective attack, and meant they could clear the way swiftly and with relative safety for themselves given it kept them out of immediate danger. 

As Attie was dropped onto the Rhino's back he continued to keep the way clear, the last thing they needed was to become surrounded. Behind him, the Rhino roared and reared, throwing Attie from it's back. Immediately he sprang into action, turning and kicking off from the ground, he made one large, powerful sweep with his wings, launching at Attie. "Got you girl," he stated simply, grabbing Attie by the waist and pulling her into his embrace as he soared higher. "Good plan. You ready to target another one of those monsters with the same thing?" 
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
"You guys?  You mean, 'We have this in the bag,' considering it's your plan, and you have the most important part to play," Hiro said, correcting Attie.  He gave a thumbs up before taking her in his arms and flying off into the sky, followed by Kavan, who had introduced himself as Kythe's brother.  His Father never mentioned Kythe having siblings.  Anyway, this guy had wings of his own, so he was lucky for that, for when he dropped off Attie, and she stuffed an explosive primed rock into the Rhino's mouth, the explosion set her flying, and potentially falling to her death.  He was lucky this guy had wings, because Hiro couldn't get close enough in time to catch her.  He had to fight off spitting projectiles launched at him, and flying stalkers.  Hiro breathed a sigh of relief as he sliced a flying monster in half with his blade.

Finally getting in range of Kavan and Attie with his winged armor, Hiro saluted them.

"Good show you two, I couldn't get there in time to catch you, sorry about that.  But luckily you're okay, and it worked out all right.  Do you need more rocks–?"  Hiro was interrupted by another set of poisonous projectiles sent flying in their direction.  After some evasive maneuvering, Hiro aimed his palm at a group of spitting monsters that were shooting at them. "I'll show you something.  When you combine two elements together."  Hiro started focusing a combination of earth and fire mana together through his hand.  What would be a large mudball combined with a powerful fireball, turning into a large ball of molten rock.  "Fusion Element: Magma Ball; IGNITE!"  Hiro launched the Magma Ball toward the group of monstrosities, the powerful spell exploded against the first monster it hit, unleashing a wave of lava upon everything in range, burning and incinerating monsters in molten rock.  Hiro wiped the sweat that developed on his forehead.  "Takes a bit out of me, I have to get more effective in casting stuff like that."