Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > [EVENT]Evacuation [O]
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
“Profits are up, incidents are down, things are going well, Jasuin.” Serafina was leaning across the bar at The Second Circle, conversing with one of the finely dressed men that staffed the bar. He was something of her second in command, watching the day to day operations of the establishment when the goddess was not there. Serafina had been much more involved in the day to day operations before she had ascended, and now that she had other duties to fulfil, Jasuin had taken on the role of her business manager, so to speak. “I suppose with the imminent doom of the world as a whole, people are finding comfort where they can,” she said. Normally, she would have held a rather happy tone about such a prospect – but she knew what was truly happening in the world.

She had been tasked with leading an offensive front, and while preparations were still being made, she was working on tying up a few loose ends. “Caranna can help you while I’m away,” she added to Jasuin, nodding down to one of the well-dressed courtesans that The Second Circle employed. “She can help keep the girls in check, you keep an eye on the men, and you can split the rest,” she said. She opened her mouth as though to speak once more, but snapped it shut again as she felt something tugging at the metaphorical strings of her mind.

Closing her eyes for a brief moment, Serafina was able to visualize the individual that was making an attempt to contact her. She could see him on the battlefield, visualizing him, and he appeared much as she remembered from when they had made one another’s acquaintances. Trafalgor, the one who had come seeking knowledge of the gods, and the one who had brought her a rather memorable tribute. He was asking her assistance, and as she could visualize his environment around him, it seemed he was already a part of the onslaught.

“I’ve got to go,” she said to Jasuin, who nodded solemnly in understanding. “I’ve got to go help a… someone,” she said, hesitating before finishing her sentence. It was a strange thing for her to do, almost calling someone a friend, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to do it. Jasuin looked a bit confused for a moment, before nodding once more. Serafina left the epicenter of the bar and made her way to her quarters quickly. A quick wave of her hand completely changed her attire into something more battle appropriate. Then, she disappeared from that spot.

Moments later, Serafina materialized alongside Trafalgor, hands on her hips. “Didn’t take you long to call in that favor, then, did it?” she asked him, a smirk briefly crossing her face. Unlike their first meeting, Serafina did not hold the nonchalant and carefree demeanor she usually did. She seemed quite a bit more serious than usual, though that did not negate her flirtatious nature. “Circumstances could be better, but I suppose it’s still a pleasure to see you again, Trafalgor,” she said, giving him a nod and placing her hand on his shoulder in a show of familiarity, a friendly smile spreading across her crimson lips.

Her gaze followed his out into the distance, where she could see the onslaught that was headed towards them. “Yeah, can’t say as though that looks all that good,” she said, frowning slightly. She shifted from one leg to another. Unlike her usual attire of flowing skirts, the goddess wore tight leggings made of a black fabric. Her torso was still covered by an intricately designed and patterned corset of red and black leather. On her back, two long yet thin swords were sheathed, along with a multitude of daggers hanging from a belt around her waist. Her blonde hair, usually worn down in loose waves, was tied into a tight braid – it was clear she was prepared for a battle.

Her gaze shifted to the other two with him – his companions? The first was a smaller girl, who had come over to her rather casually. Trafalgor had clearly not informed her of who it was that he had planned on summoning to their assistance. Serafina had to stifle a laugh as this girl offered her some potions – the goddess, thanks to her divinity, didn’t need the same amount of replenishment when it came to magic as a mortal would. “I think I’ll be alright,” she said, flashing her a rather quick smile, though the smile did not carry the same warmth the one she had greeted Trafalgor with.

The second of the two companions of Trafalgor seemed to be rather suspicious of Serafina, and truth be told, she could not blame her – she knew she carried a very overwhelming aura of power when she arrived unbeknownst anywhere. She could sense that this other companion was not one of the living – something that had once been dead but now no longer was, and that was something that rubbed Serafina the wrong way. Fortunately for this one, today her focus was on something entirely different and she didn’t have the time to speak her distaste for the undead, as it were. Right now, they were both on the same side.

“I don’t know that I will be able to wipe them out,” she said, addressing the three of them, though her eyes were fixed on Trafalgor. “I will be able to take out a good portion, I’m thinking,” she added, furrowing her brow slightly. She fell silent, and it was clear that she was working out a game plan in her mind. After a few moments, she nodded. “Let me give this a try.”

She took a few steps forward so that Trafalgor, Attie, and Lixue were behind her. The mass of Void beasts had gained quite a bit of ground on them – but Serafina wasn’t concerned. She knew that using a vast amount of her power as she was going to would put her down for a bit, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

Serafina’s arms, which had lay dormant at her sides, slowly raised up into the air. As she did, the ground beneath them and in front of them began to quake somewhat, cracks beginning to spiderweb throughout the earth towards the creatures advancing upon them. Just in front of the mass of creatures, the earth split open, and shrieking, moaning voices could be heard. A green hue glowed from within the crack, and soon, shadowy beings began to emerge, the moaning and shrieking voices clearly coming from them. Serafina had summoned the souls of the damned, and tasked them with defeating the creatures. “So far, so good,” she said, turning to look at the group behind her, giving them a flashy grin – the use of power had caused her fangs to protrude ever so slightly. Before she turned back around, the whites of her eyes turned blood red, and she snapped rather quickly back to face the hoard before them.

The crevice that had opened in the ground began to glow brighter, and soon, green flames of Hellfire began to lick up from the opening. Serafina’s arms had dropped down to her sides now, her hands clenched tightly into fists. The cracks in the earth began to spiderweb again, massive amounts of Hellfire beginning to engulf the creatures as they approached the crevice. Serafina’s hands relaxed, and at that moment, a collective scream seemed to ring out from the damned souls that had emerged, and they began to latch on to the void beasts, pulling them into the crevices, engulfing them in the green flame before they disappeared.

The process continued on for several minutes, eliminating the majority of the creatures, leaving a number that would easily be handled by the available forces. Serafina, clearly having exhausted a large amount of her power, fell to her knees, her palms on the dirt holding her up. She was panting, breathing heavily – even a god could be driven to exhaustion, it seemed. Her voice labored from her breathing, she managed to crane her neck around and call out to the group. “You can take them now,” she said, pushing herself back so that she now sat down upon the ground. She would be fine, but it would take her a few moments to return to full strength. “And you owe me!” she called back to Trafalgor, though there was a playfulness hidden in the seriousness of her tone that showed she was more than happy to come to his aid, and in turn the aid of those who were with him.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.