Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Researching a Cure (p.r)
Michael

Character Info
Name: Michael
Alignment: LG
Race: Archangel
Class: Guardian Angel
Silver: 1459
How blind had he been to his own feelings? Why had it taken him so long to realise how he felt about her? Something in the back of his mind said that he must have hurt her, especially at the wedding when he’d been drunk and babbling about Teu… he regretted that. Now that he understood how he felt, he was filled with regret over the fact that he had mistaken what he felt for Teu and Uial – he loved Teu, but not like he loved Uial, it was incomparable.
He would always adore Teu, he would always love her in his own way – she had shown him a different way of life and opened his eyes (and his heart in a way) to the possibilities of the world… but Uial had become his entire world in a short period of time. He felt so at ease with the woman, and he had already caught himself jumping to her defence whenever her council made the smallest slight against her.

The feel of her body against his own was almost maddening, something in the back of his mind told him that if he didn’t relinquish his desperate grip of her, that he might never let go again. Reluctant as he was he loosened his grip, keeping her close as he spoke to her.
As she replied he smiled, his heart threatening to burst from his chest, her eyes met his own, still glowing and he found he could not speak. He lifted Uial into his arms, holding her against him as he kissed her, sitting her on the parchment covered papers before he gracefully pulled himself up over her, laying her back tenderly, fingers brushing the hair from her face as he drank all of her in with his eyes.
”I love you too Uial and I’m not going anywhere ever again. This is where I belong, by your side.” He whispered, almost hoarse as the emotions threatened to overwhelm him. He leant down and kissed her once more, his entire body trembling with a mixture of anticipation and excitement at having her so close.
Uial

Character Info
Name: Uial
Alignment: LN
Race: Human - Dragon Infused
Class: Matriarch of Jiyu Clan
Silver: 1832
He wouldn’t leave. He wouldn’t leave her. The knowledge of that repeated in her head over and over again. Uial had to admit to herself that she had never felt such a need for anyone before in her life. Even with Kale it had been a well enjoyed partnership; a love that was for a companion that was by your side. Michael had ignited a love that she thought impossible. What concerned her was how deep seeded this need was for the angel that had randomly appeared into her life. How had this all come about? Uial put the thought aside considering she wanted it to be the best luck that had been given her.

The Matriarch behaved outside of her station regulations stipulated. As she realized, Uial didn’t care about any of that. It pleased her to know that no one ever came into her library to do any kind of research. They had privacy. Her body was pressed tightly against Michael as best as possible. The feel of his loosened grip was a disappointment, but she could understand since their sense of decency was taking a hit. It was too soon….right? Uial subconsciously bit her bottom lip almost too hard as she attempted to contain her urges. At least Michael was holding it together. At least she thought he was.

Golden eyes widened in surprise as Michael lifted her up in his arms. To steady herself, the woman wrapped her arms around his neck. They began to kiss further that began to shatter the self-control that had been able to be mustered up. He was going to be the end of her manners. Everything in her felt heated as he maneuvered her on the table. It was a familiar heat, though it had been long forgotten. Michael looked at her with such tenderness. What was it about him? Why did he look at her as if she were a precious doll that needed to be tended to? Uial attempted to hold herself together, but as he lightly brushed her hair that was the end of her control.

Fingers lifted to gently trace the edges of his face. Gods was he handsome. He belonged beside her? When he leaned down to kiss her again, Uial wrapped herself around him. Control was out the window. She didn’t want to hold back her wants or needs any longer. Michael was her sole focus. What search started by the Voice? Who cared? She had sent many to work on the project. They would accomplish what was needed….right?

Uial entangled into his hair to hold him close. The need was quite obvious from her end and felt that she had read him right. They were not leaving the library without doing what their desires dictated. Everything was in a whirlwind, and frankly Uial paid no attention to the papers or objects that fell to the floor. An absolute mess was created by their activities. She didn’t care.

When their deed was done, Uial was curled on Michael’s chest with a pleased grin upon her face. It had been beyond perfect, and she was not about to let it happen again. ”Okay, I am so sorry. That was not my intention at all to happen with your visit. But…I hope you enjoyed yourself.” Her chin was rested on his chest while she looked up at his face. Eyes sparkled with relaxed pleasure as well as sheer joy. Michael was a good man (angel), and she didn’t want to lose him.

Michael

Character Info
Name: Michael
Alignment: LG
Race: Archangel
Class: Guardian Angel
Silver: 1459
Once, Michael might have been conscious of where they were, he had always been a stickler for etiquette… but something about being this close to Uial caused the Archangel throw out the rulebook. Let her people come in, let those stuffy elders find him atop her - he would give them something to bloody look at. She was his and he was hers, they belonged to one another now, he would not let anyone tell him otherwise. Being around Uial, Michael lost all of his sensibilities. If Angels could have a drug then she was it for him, ordinarily he would have taken things much slower, would have waited and taken his cues from her… but she had given him enough indication already that she wanted him, and nothing could stop him now that she had found her way into his head and his heart. 

As soon as her fingers were in his hair he completely lost himself to her, whatever decorum the Archangel might have been able to claw back left him. What happened after that was a blur of ecstasy and heat that Michael had never once dreamt of, though how could one dream about such things without experiencing them? Even now, holding her close, he could feel his skin set alight where she touched him and it sent a pleasant shiver down his spine. Well, that had been something. He chuckled at her words, fingertips tracing the line of her jaw, down her neck to her shoulder. "Do we need to go again to prove how much I enjoyed that?" He growled huskily at her, raising at eyebrow as his eyes danced mischievously - an emotion that was not normally associated with the overly polite Archangel. "And what in the name of all things holy are you apologising for?" He asked incredulously, sitting up a little. "Uial, you remember Cole's wedding, when we discussed my feelings for Teu? You remember how I said it was my love for her that connected us both, how the mere thought of me in her mind could bring me to her side? That's what happened today, but more profoundly for me… my brother Sam made me realise that I do not love Teu like I first thought, I might have once but not in the same way as I feel for you. I owe him a drink when I next see him… in fact I think I owe him a few." 

Sitting up Michael gathered the woman into his lap, wrapping his wings around her to shade her from any prying eyes, let them see his naked frame, he could have cared less. "I'm never leaving you Uial, my place is here beside you, annoying the ever living hell out of your elders. Though I will have to speak with Teu and let her know I'm leaving the shop," he leant forward, lips kissing her collar bone as he smiled. "Now, do you need a rest or are you ready for another round?" 
Uial

Character Info
Name: Uial
Alignment: LN
Race: Human - Dragon Infused
Class: Matriarch of Jiyu Clan
Silver: 1832
Her finger lightly traced designs on Michael’s bare chest. Bottom lip was bitten gently as she continued to look up into his eyes. This angel had quite randomly come into her life which Uial thanked the gods for each day. There was a hard swallow that the Matriarch made as she continued to think about what this all meant. The Council was going to be livid if this ended up becoming a thing. Was it going to? That made her nerves set on fire just at the thought of it. There had been no thinking into the actions that Uial had pushed upon Michael, though it was a good thing he responded so adamantly. A light blush heated her golden skinned cheeks even if she did not break eye contact with him.

Goosebumps lifted on her skin wherever his light finger touch traced. She had to take a steadying breath in an effort to calm all of the nerves that were now set alight at his words. Again? Uial could feel the chill that shivered her entire body even as the heat from his body warmed her. The demon huntress wanted to be utterly consumed by the angel. There had been many who had tried to via for her attention, but never one that had brought her to such a point.

When Michael brought up their interaction in regards to Teu, Uial felt her walls slam back up. Her face went ridged for a moment though it did soften as he continued to speak. That evening had been difficult to listen to Michael’s drunken admittance about his feelings for another woman. It had been that evening that Uial had realized how she truly felt towards the angel. Jealously had not been a good look upon her. As he continued to speak, her face softened even more.

Lips pressed tightly together as she was gathered up to sit on his warm lap. As his wings wrapped to shield them from the outside world, her arms wrapped around his neck. ”I think I should send an entire case to your brother as a thank you,” she smiled at him. Her fingers softly entangled themselves in his short blonde hair. Uial couldn’t think of anything else to say in response to him at the moment. Her heart was beating so violently in her chest. He wanted to stay here with her. He wanted to stay and damn all of the elders that would scorn at them.

Uial took a breath before shifting so that her knees rested on either side of hips. She was quite aware that she was straddling him with arms wrapped around his neck still. A light kiss was placed on the very tip of Michael’s nose. ”Dragons don’t need to rest,” she purred against his ear with a heated breath. ”I take that angels don’t need to, as well?”