Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > The Job [P/R]
Nymph

Character Info
Name: Nymphaea Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 1398
At first his scolding didn't even phase her but she gave him a small smile. "It's not just that it was holy magic unfortunately. Consider it a blood trait as well. I'm not just half demon. I am half Rosenite. If you know your stuff you know that the Yellow Rose Court in Sularia is known for their exorcisms. They take on demon missions all the time. My mother is the queen of the court. Her magic is on par with those who are heads of temples and orders. It is the purest of holy magic. I just thought her blood would have protected me." She looked  away sheepishly. 

The brunette winced a bit as she looked at her flesh getting covered in the salve. It was something she was use to as a child but this was the first time anything was to this extent. "I can port us to the outside of Sularia. I unfortunately came through one of the gates my aunt has. Mom will want to see me like this for sure. She has a special bath prepared for me every time I come back for a job just in case I've hurt myself like this."

Looking down to Yaeger she nodded. "That's all I brought. Probably not the smartest idea but I'm still new at this." She closed her eyes and a gate opened. The air from the desert hit them both. It felt like a hundred suns compared to where they were. The wind from there blew on her and she smiled. "Smells like home. Once we get to Sularia someone will direct us to the Yellow Court Manor."