Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Peaceful Living [P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela was happy that the young one decided to change the story. She had lost many friends and she didn’t want to repeat it. “One more thing about the war.” It was quick. “It was started by a greedy god. We’ve long since ripped his titles from history but… it wasn’t a mortal who started killing the gods. It was another god.” It served to prove a point that even gods sinned. That gods weren’t wholly good.

She listened about his name and she thought about her own. “Rosenites tend to have natural names. Tea is a name we would use. Angela isn’t. I was named after a woman, I don’t know what she did but she must have made an impression on my parents. My children also have natural names or names with natural meanings. Lucian means light. Nerezza means darkness.” 

She finished by scrapping off the salve and inspecting her work. He was all healed up and energized now. “Tea is a good name and the Master is good for taking care of you like that. Love your teachers like you would your parents.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The_Pasty

Character Info
Name: Tea
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk, Teaching of the Elements
Silver: 1966
"Thank you for everything Angela, it was really nice talking to you, and to be honest I wasn't suppose to get back until I learn to use the rest of the elements, it's tradition for the master to give as much knowledge as it can to pass the student on to the next master. My current master is the world beyond the temple, and learning the elements is it's lesson."

Tea would leave his old robes for new ones after taking a bath in the bathing area. Then he will sleep for the night and leave tomorrow.

T. Leaf
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela smirked at the young one. “It was nice talking to you as well. Perhaps when you truly want to learn the earth. You can come to my temple.” There was a look of mischievousness on her face should he use her words to find out just who she was. She was a fairly simple person but still, she loved to teach. “Oh, love the world then. Nature and all that it brings.”

After she got done she tended to other people and began to map out her journey home. “Only fifty more places to visit before I lay my head down for the night.” She stretched a bit and left the temple. “Shouldn’t take that long.” This journey had been short as it was. She owed the world for what it went through by Dalanesca and herself.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.