Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Peaceful Living [P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela was making her way to a monastery deep within the Plains of Bohar. The rolling grass made her feel at home. This place was a sanctuary and had been practically cut off since the God Slayer War. Most of the people inside believed the gods to be dead and she made her rounds like a normal mortal. If this was what brought them happiness then she would abide. She was humble like that.

The goddess opted to wear long flowing green robes trimmed with gold with golden flowers going up the bottom of the sleeves and skirt. Her red hair was braided and laced with green gems and gold pins. She was a healer, after all, one of the finest in all of Revaliir. She had to look the part even in a modest monastery like this one.

She made her way inside and bowed to the various monks that lived inside. “I’ve come to heal your sick and wounded. Also to do health check-ups as usual.” Her smile spanned and she chuckled. “No payment as usual.” 

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The_Pasty

Character Info
Name: Tea
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk, Teaching of the Elements
Silver: 1966
Tea rushing in from the gate yelling, "Master Jiemu, Master Jiemu!" Unaware of the happening, Tea ran past Angela and up to Jiemu. "Master, I have finally learn to use Fire, I thin-" he became quiet when noticing his Master expression, surprised and angered. The master shifted his eyes the women before, Tea soon after followed, "Oh! sorry, I mean, my apologizes. If I had known you'd come I would have cleaned up…" Tea said with a slightly nervous tone. 

Looking at Tea, he had an excessive amount of dirt on him, some of his clothes singed from practice, as well as bruises from martial practice with various in animate objects. His robes where simple, sleeveless, and only go down to below his waist. After that loose trousers for flexibility and hide boots for protection. His left forearm had a hide bracer and his right hand, hand wraps. He was equipped for travel with a backpack filled with provisions and a bo staff for combat, if needed.

"You mean if you remembered." Master Jiemu grunted. Tea could only give a nervous chuckle.    

T. Leaf
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela laughed slightly at the monk who ran past her. “Please, it was no trouble at all. Don’t let the boy get yelled at on my account. It is a monastery, not a pristine temple.” She waved her hand as if it there was a distance. She took a look at his bruises and nodded a bit. “If you like I can heal your bruises for you. No problem at all, it’s why I’ve come here after all.”

Her eyes were a vivid green with red around the iris. It was certainly something from a land far from here, well northern Canelux anyways. “Fire is a hard element to master. It is a good one to start since it drives on your emotional being. The angrier you are the hotter your flames become. They call them the flames of protection in some places. The rage of trying to protect what you love comes to the front of your mind and your flames become hotter and more destructive. A true master can control his path of destruction. I hope your end goal is like that.”

She beckoned him to follow her so she could check out his body and make sure his health was well. “Won’t take any time at all from your training young monk. I’m the healer Angela.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The_Pasty

Character Info
Tea took in the word she spoke carefully, as if she was a master. He followed her, "Thank you, I am a bit sore from kicking trees, and walking, and running, and the list go on.", Tea said with a sigh after. "And you're not done yet!" Jiemu yelled with laughter from a distance.

After a moment from walking, Tea was to anxious to wait and asked, "Traveling is hard, how do you do it everyday?"

T. Leaf
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela chuckled a bit at Tea and nodded. “Of course, I’ve watched my own children train to become plenty of different things. My son Ash is a paladin. My son Lucian is a knight.” She spoke fondly of her children. “My daughter Sapphire is training to become a scholar she is only sixteen. I am very proud of everything she has learned.” Angela certainly didn’t look like she had a lot of children but in facts she had over one hundred.

She walked with him and tilted her head. “Magic mostly. I use gates to get from where I need to go. That way I can return to my home at the end of the day to be with my children. Being a healer is much worse.” She chuckled a bit as she sat him down. “Can you get undressed on your upper body? At least where you are comfortable? I’ve seen many people so no need to be shy with me.” 

Angela's 3 God Rules
The_Pasty

Character Info
Tea nod, he took off his robes then set them aside folded, he then rolled up his baggy pants to show the damage to his shins, mostly bruises but small cuts as well. "Bark is a formidable foe." Tea said with a chuckle looking at his scares. Looking at Tea's exposed torso,it had red marks, former first degree burns, but like his shins, mostly bruises.

Tea was patiently waiting for Angela to start, he began reflecting his four year adventure, being mostly uneventful, he only explored the mountains south west from here, he almost fell into a trance, until he felt the touch of Angela on his back, he realized how exhausted he was. 

T. Leaf
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela tilted her head as she looked at this wounds. “Bark is the armor of a tree. The soft insides are the heart. Much like metal plate, it protects the tree from hooligans like yourself.” She teased him gently. She got out some of her salves and began to put it on his bruises, cuts, and the burns. She hummed while she did so. Her eyes went up to him and chuckled.

“I’ve been all around Revaliir, to the realm of the gods, to the sacred cities, to the tower where the religions never die. I’ve been to vast libraries, war fields, hot scorching deserts, I’ve seen a lot in over two hundred years.” She could tell he was one of longevity. “There is no slowing down for people who don’t age properly. Mortal ages are odd like that. One blink and ten years have gone by.”

Her hand started to glow with a mighty green magic as she pressed it to his back. She was charging his body’s regeneration skills so he healed faster. Though hopefully, he would accept her gift there were a few who didn’t. “Train hard and you’ll know the patience and destructiveness of the earth. You’ll know the softness of water but the fright it can bring. Wind is stealth and from it, you can gain entry to anywhere. All these things take time. My earth magic is my strongest, my most valued ally. It allows me to heal, to cast, and to win whatever gets in my way.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
The_Pasty

Character Info
"I will do my best to understand, we use chi though, magic is the most effective form of power, that is what I am told, it can easily be taught, but we believe chi is the strongest connection to the gods we have left, we believe it was a gift used for their glory. Chi is the bridge between the spirit and the material world, to better use the body or elements. You must understand the body and elements, thus understand their purpose, and thus understand the gods reason to create such things." Tea explained best he could, but he was relaxing to the magic, yet again almost sleeping.

Their was a smile on his face, he was feeling much better, he realized though she said she has been to the realm of the gods, "So, I heard rumors that there still gods left from the war, we think the gods have been lost to the God Slayer, but this was beyond my time, what do you think?"

T. Leaf
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela smiled at him and nodded as he spoke. “Oh, I could use it if I wanted to. For as much healing as I do in a day it is inconvenient and takes too much time to muster. For true masters that is nothing but a gentle breeze. People depend on me to be ever diligent with my healing abilities.” She kept him awake him by tapping on his shoulder. Her magic was warm like a mother’s embrace.

“There are gods left. Not as many as there used to be.” She frowned a bit as she thought about her lost friends. “Many of them died during the Godslayer War. I was there doing my best to keep everyone alive. I lost many of my friends who were gods.” She left her hands on his back for a moment. “The Triune was born from the ashes of the broken Pantheon. They help the new deities. Gods are not truly gone but what you knew of them is.” She didn’t feel the need to reveal herself. “You never know when you are actually talking to a god until they tell you, though.” 

Angela's 3 God Rules
The_Pasty

Character Info
Tea could her tone change, "The war must have been a saddening time." Tea thought to himself. He felt to change the subject, for her sake, he looked for something to talk about and notice her leaf tattoo, "You know how I got my name?" he asked rhetorically, "I was found near the temple, by a tea plant, it was some what ordinary for the plant to be there, but they thought a seed was pulled by a wind from the crops. Tea the drink, is also used to sooth the body and helps with meditation, Master Jiemu didn't realize that would be named ironically." Tea nervously laughed at the last part.  

T. Leaf