Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Secret Passages {R, P}
Helanaii

Character Info
Name: Helanaii
Alignment: LN
Race: Human/Dragon
Class: Guardian
Silver: 215
Thoroughly satisfied with the ease of the atmosphere and lazy acceptance, Helanaii tilted her skull to the side, following the movement out fluid-like as she side-stepped, then bowed delicately to the male standing before her. Her nostrils twitched slightly while she took in the scents of the three. She snapped back up in her erect stance and made a gentle reply, choosing her words carefully as the reptilian one seemed a bit sketchy to her.

"Oh you know… fire, I suppose." Her voice was pleasing to any listener, softened with the faint touch of flowing honey; warm, and inviting. "I just wanted to see who was making all these little smoke piles on my land, love the smell." 

Her eyes flickered to the reptilian welcoming the canine, then quickly returned to the human male. It was an odd thing to say, but she was bluntly honest with them. She didn't have much to do lately, boredom leaves her to noticing small things, like man-made fires in the distance. Even as a dragon she does not possess the breath of flame, only the males of her specific breed did. To her, it was more of an attraction thing.

The hands of her wings clasped each other while she closed them completely.

"Well, my name is Helanaii. And who are you all?"
Sebastian Black

Character Info
Name: Sebastian Black
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Mystic
Silver: 47
Sebastian's stance softened, and the corner of his mouth turned up a bit. Between the sweeping, courtly bow the woman offered, and his companion greeting the curious canine in a familiar manner behind him, he could not hide his amusement. What began as a quiet afternoon in the ruins turned into a quest, which may or may not be noble. Now, this was quickly becoming a party gathering that bordered on the absurd. At the winged woman's mention of her affinity for fire, his autumn gaze flickered with a knowing as he gave her a nod, which became a bow in return. He knew full well now what she probably was. This actually made him a little more at ease. He had fancied her kind since he was a boy.

"Sebastian," he replied. "Sebastian Black."

"I imagine there will likely be many more fires to come, lest we can locate a certain orc that has passed through here soon. I don't suppose you've happened upon any by chance, Helanaii?"

Sebastian turned, briefly observing the Tavor and the dog which seemed to immediately understand anything that was said. He took to unstrapping the silver gauntlets from his wrists, carefully slide them off, and tucked them away into inner pockets in his coat. Initially, he had assumed he and Tavor would encounter trouble much sooner. At the moment, however, the atmosphere had become quite casual. "I am going to smoke now, if no one minds," he announced.

Reaching into his coat once more, Sebastian withdrew a small, nearly flat oak box containing a pipe and a cloth bag of herbs. He packed a bit into the pipe, and put the box away. Facing downwind, he shielded with one hand as he snapped the fingers of the other, emitting a minute pyrokinetic spark. He puffed a few times, then inhaled deeply, holding it in for several long moments before lazily letting the fragrant smoke flow from his nostrils.
"So, where is it that you know our Tavor from?" he asked the great dane directly, his accented voice tinged slightly deeper and gravelly by the smoke. He was really not sure if the creature could speak back or not. He took a wild guess, though. The aura around her did not match that of any dog he had ever seen.
Aspect

Character Info
Name: Aspectia Gaunt
Race: Shapeshifter
Class:
Silver: 4614
Aspect caught the gaze of Tavor and he walked towards her slowly. She stepped towards him and held her head up as a look of recognition cast across his reptilian face. He spoke to her and she perked her ears forward. She allowed her tail to wag slightly and she smiled. He remembered her. "It's good to see you again Tavor," she said quietly, so only the reptile could hear. She stopped in front of him and casually sniffed his legs, catching the scents of his recent travels and companions. 

She looked past the alligator and took in the sight of the dragon woman. Now that she was closer, her scent was also becoming familiar. She noticed the four wings on her back and they reminded her of another dragon she had run into a short time ago. She turned to look at her briefly and she remembered her eyes from before. Her suspicions were confirmed when she told the group her name. Helanaii. She nodded towards her as a friendly gesture. She didn't know if it was wise to announce to the group that she'd known the dragon previously. The men were hunting for a dragon weren't they? Hopefully not this one, but if needed, she could keep their alliance a secret in case she would need assistance later.

She directed her attention at the other man, taking in his features. His name was Sebastian. She watched as he removed his armor and pulled out a pipe to begin smoking. The scent was sweet and herbal and she enjoyed smelling it. The smoke rippled from his nose and mouth and reminded her vaguely of a dragon. He turned and looked at her. He spoke and she focused her strong blue gaze on him. She stilled her tail and was silent. She didn't know if he was trustworthy or not yet. She would stay as a dog for now and not give herself away. She answered in a low voice. "I accompanied Tavor on a journey a long time ago. We killed many orcs together."

I use Action & Intention Roleplay Formatting

| Caligo |
| Aspect |
| Paradox |
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
"Indeed." The crocodile, his eyes looking into those of the dog before him, started, in a continuation and an answer to his old friend's statement, "And it seems that we shall slaughter many more together once again.  She is, of course, quite talented." He then added vaguely; he did not desire to give his friend's identity and abilities away, recognizing that she would do it should she desire to, and it was then that, strangely enough, the corners of his mouth shifted, and he seemed to smile.

"But I believe it is best that we return to the road now. Azuk could have gone too far. We do not want him becoming stronger, and we should not await nightfall. We need to advance as much as we can and rest at night. We shall speak on the road and camp. Friend?"

Indicating the shape-shifter, he jerked his head to the direction in which they were heading, and he turned abruptly, resuming his path.