Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Laeto Rainforest > A Song of Water and Fire [P/R]
Mordecai

Character Info
Name: Mordecai
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 1614
Gods it could be infuriating sometimes the way she wouldn’t take no for an answer. But he had a good idea that she wouldn’t let him go off and potentially die, despite him having defeated his brother so long ago. While Sol was wasting away, Mordecai became stronger than he was back then and he wasn’t too concerned about Undine interfering. If anything, he would deal with her if she got in the way (even if he knew that Sol’s pride would make it so that it was an even contest).

“This wouldn’t be like our run of the mill demons we faced before. Sol is a strong demon in his own right, only slowed down by being put in an Umbral Tomb- a container that essentially leeches those of demonic power, but leaving them with enough energy to survive. Supposedly indestructible and inescapable, the bastard found a way out. Make no mistake able out, I don’t want to put you in the crossfire but I won’t stop you if that’s your wish. Just…keep Undine out of this somehow then, if you can.”

Cala just about beat it into his mind that she didn’t want him to die or throw his life away. He looked at her with a bit of sheepishness and nodded. “I can’t imagine an angry bard seeking revenge. Seems a bit taboo?” Before he could seek out an answer, she sent both of them onto their bedroll and his hands rose up and snaked around her back. It was odd touching her now from all the other times, there was a bit of anxiousness that arose from him. The normally level headed demon hunter was lost at first, but soon he folded and went along with her.

“Guess I do”, he replied before his lisp graced hers again. The night seemed to last forever between them before they had fallen into a deep sleep that even Steele couldn’t disturb as he approached them. He could easily smell the scent of sex and rolled his eyes. “Oh, we aren’t doing anything”, he mocked his brother in a low voice, “Yeah, right. He gave them a quick whistle and asked, “Am I still needed to take Calanthe back, or did you to make up and change your minds?”