TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
Dear Goddess of Luck, 

It's me, Tristana! The girl with red hair who asked you for luck for my three friends. If you don't want me to write you any more letters then please let me know. I don't want to upset you in any way. It's just… the temple seemed so empty and a bit lonely. I hope that my letters can give you a bit of company. How are you anyway? I hope you are doing well. I returned to the city of Gobethio. The journey there was difficult but I managed to get through it. Although there were many times where I thought I wouldn't make it due to the strong winds. I was tossed and blown quite a bit but somehow I got to the city. At the city there were many people, some were friendly and some weren't friendly. In fact when I first got there somebody stole a small bag of coins I wore on my belt. But I guess that is what I get for having a bag of coin in such an obvious place. I did meet somebody who was really nice! An innkeeper who let me sleep in one of their rooms for only ten silver coins. I don't actually know if that's standard for rooms but I felt like it was probably some sort of discount. Then the innkeeper taught me some electric magic in exchange for working a bit around the inn.

So I ended up sweeping the inn floor, making the beds, and some other chores. Then she taught me some electricity magic that would help me get through the storm easier. Then I headed out of the town and back into the storm. The storm was fierce as ever but this time I think I did better getting through it. Now I'm in Iria City where there are so many mages! Magic is everywhere and it's fascinating. Unfortunately I didn't have much time to explore it today since I was too tired from traveling. Tomorrow I'll have to go right away if I want to make it back to Canelux soon. There are a lot more things that I need to get done there before I can properly let myself go out and explore. Perhaps one day I'll have time to come back and explore all of Parvpora. I know it's very dangerous but there are so many amazing things here I have yet to explore. That's how my journey has gone so far. 

I wrote to also to let you know something. No matter what anybody else says or how it may seem, you are a wonderful goddess. You helped me even though you could have easily just turned me away. I know that might be something that every deity does but it was important to me. Even if the rest of the world doesn't care, I care. I am relieved that those who I deeply care about will receive some help and they won't be entirely on their own. Which brings me to this important message. You'll never be alone. Even if I'm not physically there. I hope that you achieve your dreams, whatever they might be. I consider us friends even though I don't know you that well. Just know that you'll never walk alone and that I'm always there if you need a friend or support. Whatever you are working towards or whatever your goals may be, I wish you luck. Remember to walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone. 

From, 
Tristana

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
Dear Goddess of Luck,

I'm on a ship back to Canelux. Did you know that ship sails have names? Apparently the crew have a name for each one. Isn't that strange? Some of the sailors told me its a way to identify quickly which sails need to come down in case of a storm or in case of no weather. It makes sense but it is still odd. I am headed to the Duchy of Egjora. I hear it's a cold place so its a good thing that I have robes for the snow. Have you ever been there? If so, what was it like for you? To be honest I am a little nervous. After all monsters can't really explore without some trouble. Don't worry. That was only a joke. Along the way we came across a squid. I wanted to befriend it so I jumped into the ocean. Then it tried to eat me. It apparently wasn't a normal squid but a killer squid. Luckily there was a sailor on board who specialized with dealing with aquatic creatures. The sailor instructed me on how to defeat it. The squid did not like my fire breath that is for certain. I managed to get back onto the ship and was told to stay below deck so I wouldn't be hoping off of ships anymore. It's really boring below deck. But I did find something to do. A lot of these sailors managed to get either seasick or injured so I have become the second healer on board. Its great to be able to practice some magic and to learn more about natural herbs. 

How are you doing? I know that you must have a lot on your plate considering your job as a goddess. Speaking of which, how exactly do you make money? Does somebody pay you to be a goddess or do you receive donations? Or do you take up a part time job? It is kind of funny to imagine the gods taking up part time jobs. Like if Zanar took up a job as a baker or something. Oh, something exciting that happened today was that I found out something strange and wonderful. I've been carrying around this large oval stone that I got from a mysterious tower. My original plan was to use it as a paperweight. But I discovered that it is actually a baby dragon egg. Do you want to know how I know? Well it cracked and a baby dragon crawled out. Its so cute! I don't know what to name it yet but I'm sure it will come to me. It's curled up in a blanket I have to stay warm right now. I plan on raising it. After all its mom was no where to be found and it seemed like that egg was in that tower for years. So anyway now I have a baby dragon. Has anything exciting recently happened to you? Also remember that you are amazing and super cool. Don't forget it! 

From, 
Tristana

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”