Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > I Don't Understand
BrientheGirl

Character Info
Name: Tora Tikerri
Alignment: CG
Race: Quarter Fae, Quarter Elf, Tiger Shifter with Vampiric Abilities
Class: Battle Muse
Silver: 51
…I am so confused. One moment I'm watching the workers building up the brickwork on the Manor wall, the next…I'm here. Wherever here is. I'm not wearing the same clothes, nor do I even have any of the same money. It's all…strange and weird. The air smells…different, than what I am used to. This isn't, can't be, the ancient jungle mountains Brienthe'Nura was being built in.

I do not feel the same…connection, to this world as I did at home.

I am not home, and I have no idea how, or why, I have been moved…or taken.

Owen is going to be furious.

I'm not even sure why I'm writing this down, except it is a way to keep up my lessons, as well as write down my thoughts. Perhaps this is like the tasks put to my mother in her own youth? Not to the same extent, of course, but…perhaps merely to observe, and help in some small way. Mother, after all, was only needed to protect and teach Samantha and Samuel while they were still young, if only to ensure the Earthborn were set on the correct path.

I'm wearing strange but simple clothes, a tunic and trousers, and I am grateful for that at least. Although my fur itches a bit underneath them, that will be easily solved. I can just shift into my human form, and hope I have no need of my claws for a while yet. I can hear, distantly, a town or city through the woods. I have a violin, at least, so I am not defenseless. I know not where I am, nor if any others traveled with me…but I am confident that I will find my way home. Even if I have to pray to Mother, or ring the World Threads themselves, I will find my way back home to my husband and my people, to the Pride and…my city.

I shall record what happens in town later.