Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Dreams of an Angel
Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
How do I start? Um… This is my audio journal… Recorded by my Maurelle’s Sphere. I needed a place to store key thoughts and information. And since I’m blind… *nervous laughter*

So, last night, I had a revelation in a dream. It got me thinking. I believe my mother was right when she said I know Gabe and Rammie. Sometimes, when she would recount a story of my father, I would sit and watch her sleep afterwards. Or rather, I would listen. She had thought me asleep hours before. As she slept, my mother would call out to Gabe.

There cannot be a doubt in my mind now. My dear, sweet, dying mother wishes to see her husband one last time! The coincidence is far too uncanny to mean anything else. It was always and only on story nights did she call out to Gabe. But… this does leave a crucial question.

Who in the world is Rammie? What is she to my father? Did he abandon my lovesick mother for a new lover?

No… That doesn’t make any sense. Why would mother wish to see her love rival? There is so much I still don’t know. Oh how I wish I could return to ask. But… We must not pull her out of stasis. Only Lady Angela may do so without the fear of losing her. And I dare not ask a goddess for any such trivial, selfish favor.