Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > All the wrong things to do with your life
Sophie

Character Info
Name: Xetera
Alignment: CE
Race: False Demon(Man made demon)
Class: Dark mage/Fighter
Silver: 197
I went off to find the bandits. They had been around for a while, so I knew where their hideout was from when I lived there. It was a day's hike up the mountain but it was so, so, worth it to find that bastard, or at least I thought It was going to be. I spotted their cave. I had joined them once, so If they still had the same code, I could break In, easy peasy. They hadn't changed it, so I made my way through the network of tunnels and eventually found a guard. I grabbed my dagger. ''Hey!'' I said. ''Where is Qilash?''. ''An invader!'' He was about to sound an alarm when my knife was through his chest. I headed into the place. It had changed a lot. When I was there, It had just been a bunch of tents and a big loot room, but now It was practically a subterranean city. I found another guard and asked him where Qilash was. This time, I was smart enough to break his small trumpet instead of killing him. He tried to fight back, but with the help of a weakening spell, I pinned him against the cold wall. ''Qilash? He's the chief!''. ''The chief?!'' I exclaimed.

''The world needs to be a better place. So I'll kill everyone.''
Sophie

Character Info
After a satisfying amount of killing, a little sneaking around and some interrogating I got to that bastard Qilash's room. I knocked on the door with our special knock as kids. Rat tat… tat tat. ''Come in, monster. It's unlocked. ''. Monster? He knew?  Damn it. I opened the door. I looked around the room. He had a very large amount of treasures from places as far as the laeto rainforest. ''Qilash, you-you-you- traitor!'' ''Traitor? I do what is right, You already showed signs of being a monster.'' ''If you do what is right, then why are you a bandit?!''. I couldn't stand him. When we were kids, he was so nice and caring, but now he felt less emotion than me! ''I am a bandit because the people would do dumb things with there riches, like spend more money on weapons and kill each other.''. ''You're a killer too Qilash.  You killed the only parent you ever knew!''. 

Sophie

Character Info
''I'm a killer? I saw what you did to my people, Shiaff. You're undeserving of the name I gave you. And besides, you once joined us. You're just a violent, idiotic monster.'' I was about to correct him until I realized I liked my old name. Sure, the meaning was sappy but it just sounded so… me. ''Even I realized how bad they were. That was why I quit.''. And yes, I know I'm not exactly the greatest person, but I wanted to prove my point.''You can't be reasoned with, can you?'' He drew his dagger out of its sheath and threw it at my foot. I narrowly avoided it but it still scarred me that we used the same weapon. I threw mine at him, but he avoided it with a speed that was less human than me! He then proceeded to pick it off the ground and hold it above his hand. I didn't know what he was doing but what I did know was he let his guard down. I was just lunging at him to beat that double-crossing jerk to a pulp when I realized what he was doing. Next thing I knew there was a burning dagger jammed in my arm.