Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > All the wrong things to do with your life
Sophie

Character Info
Name: Xetera
Alignment: CE
Race: False Demon(Man made demon)
Class: Dark mage/Fighter
Silver: 197
I  don't know why people call me crazy because I like to kill humans. I mean, all humans are idiotic, violent, discriminatory, nobodies! It's not like they're a superior race like demons or anything! Also, it's really, really fun. It's so fun to watch them scream in pain or beg for mercy! So, what are you going to insult me for who I am? That's just like something the humans would do, which makes sense cause a lot of the people who complain about that are human! It's funny I didn't kill them all, seeing as they are human and annoying! Anyways, if your here for my stories then you're out of luck, 'cause it's 2:00 in the morning and that's late, even for my people so your gonna have to wait  'till next time.

''The world needs to be a better place. So I'll kill everyone.''
Sophie

Character Info
As I walked into the tavern, I took a look around and realized that no one was there, not even the bartender. I knew that here in Kamala (a small town in the Harena desert) there weren't many people and a lot of deserted places, but this was weird. The place still had ale steins. Then As I saw a stein rise, I realized that it was quite literally a ghost town. I hadn't seen any people, so I should have noticed.

Sophie

Character Info
Anyway, so I realized Kamala was inhabited by ghosts, which were one of my only true fears so I decided to get out of there as fast as I possibly could. On the other hand, I was itching for something to kill. So then I was kind of conflicted until I realized that I couldn't kill a ghost. So then I decided to run as fast as possible when I saw a katana-like sword rising up in mid-air. By then I was really scared but I decided to fight. The only spells or attacks that had a possibility of doing something were curse and pain spike, so I decided to do that. I cast pain spike hoping this ghost could feel pain, which it clearly could, because it dropped it's sword. After that, I ran like my life depended on it, which it probably did. After that, I tried to get as far away from that place as I could, going so far as to go to Arri.

Sophie

Character Info
After I left that horrible town Kamala, I decided to head to Horae. But to get there, I would need money, and that I had to do something I had never done: Honest work. I would have just raided all the shops, but I was afraid no one would rent out their boat if I was an outlaw. So I got a job In the capital. After a couple of months, I saw someone who appeared to be stealing something. I just couldn't help my self, it had been so long since I had killed a filthy human, I got out my dagger and jumped at him, and sooner than I could make up a lie about how I was plagued by some supernatural force and did crazy things at random because of the ghost, I was on a killing spree. It just made me SO happy! And also sooner than my great lying instincts kicked in, I was put in jail, to be executed the next day. You want to know how I got out of it? Well to bad. It's late and I'm tired so come again some other day.

Sophie

Character Info
I was just being walked to the execution place, when I remembered my pet snake. They had forgotten to take my pipe, which I use to attract my pet snake, who has a nicotine addiction. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my pipe and took a bunch tobacco out, which I threw on the ground to attract my snake, who had left when we arrived at the jail. The guard asked me why I did that and I said "It's a death ritual for my people"  just then my snake arrived and I said to him in snake language (which I am quite fluent in) "kill her". As soon as I got out of her grip, I ran with my snake (who I was happily reunited with) to the room where they stored my stuff. As soon as I got my stuff I ran out of the prison through the main square into my house. I don't have much time I thought, I'm gonna have to go somewhere else.

Sophie

Character Info
I had been running from the town for hours now, so I decided to take a rest in a town at the edge of Arri. I then took a short rest at a local inn that made a mean pixie soup ( just the thought of eating those annoying little shits made me jumpy! ). The thing was, those things are full of sugar so I didn't get any sleep all night. I was really tired and I decided to stay when someone who looked suspiciously like the soldier that took me to be executed.  I thought she had died and the thought of me ( or my snake ) properly killing someone made me really angry. I jumped out of bed, got my dagger, got my snake, put on some clothes and ordered a pixie soup to get me up and running ( I didn't have time to think of the sugar crash and how much more tired I would be ) and finished it in one gulp. I ran after her for hours but eventually, the sugar crash kicked in an I was  too tired.

Sophie

Character Info
After not killing that person, I felt this strange, happy, satisfying feeling, like maybe… killing people isn't the right thing to do? No. It's fun, and fun equals good. But still, maybe, should I? Killing people does seem like it's… wrong? Hmmm, maybe. Ah of course not, this is for adventures, not feelings. Well while I was traveling ( In an unimportant location )I met this weird, old guy who was singing this strange song  '' The river is flowing with fish, the forest is flowing with trees, the city is flowing with people, and I am flowing with me. '' Yeah. Suuperr annoyinng. What else is he flowing with? Annoyingness? I wanted to kill him so bad, but you know what? I didn't. I don't know why, but he just seemed so.. weak, and, defenseless and… sweet. I asked him what his song was called. He said '' It's called, the flow of life, young'un''. After that I traveled the road, quietly humming the flow of life.

Sophie

Character Info
Look, I no after my last entry I seem like a sap, but it's just that man was so… old and weak. I wanted him to die a happy death, singing ''The flow of life''. Look, just to prove I'm not a sap I'll do an especially violent entry. So I was walking around the woods, when I saw a group of children playing in the woods. Actually, people might hate me more for this one. I'll do another gory one, without little children. So I went to a town, and in it, I decided to check out a shop, when I saw a torch on the wall. I was hungry for violence, and something to get ''The flow of life'' out of my head. So, I grabbed of the wall, and a couple seconds later I was listening to music and looking at art, The music being the shopkeeper's screams and the art being him burning! 

As I left the town, I looked back on what I had done. It was soooo fun! How's that for sappy huh? But on the other han- never mind. It was fun and that's what matters. Either way, I regret letting all those amazing goods go to waste. Meh. I prefer fun, death,pain and definitely not love or happiness.

Sophie

Character Info
I had just gone to the Laeto rainforest when I saw a large cat-like shadow and I was very, very, intrigued. So, naturally, I decided to kill it. I sent my cobra after It and started stalking it. We had been chasing it for hours, when it clearly was snared by something. I ran over to it and it had been snared, and I saw that it was snared by my snake. I was just about to kill it when I felt something sharp hit my neck. The thing I know, I'm all tied up and their are people drumming all around me. Boom, ba boom boom, ba boom boom. It was getting horribly annoying when I realized what was acting as chains. It was the corpse of my snake. ''Damn you!'' ''I wanna be the cause of my snake's death!''That made me so angry that my demonic powers sort of flared like I became stronger. I broke out of my chains, and soon enough, all their skin was rotting. I was so angry. I decided to do something I had never done: Go to my hometown.

Sophie

Character Info
My hometown, a small town on the edge of Mamlak, was a  very poor small town, where all the people were extremely good natured (so annoying). The person who got me banished, my former friend Qilash was one of the poorest people in town. His mother had joined the bandits that made the place so poor when Qilash was only 2 years old, and his father was an exorcist, but the only time he actually had a job that wasn't just the senile old man who lived next to him complaining about his spoons eating him, or his door opening him, was when he banished me.  So I headed over to their house, and knocked the door. Qilash's dad never went outside, so that was strange. Oh yeah, I forgot to say I came in disguise because if they saw me for who I am, they would be terrified. So I went to knock on their not senile neighbor's house. ''What do you want?'' the woman said. ''I was coming ask where Qilash is.'' I said. ''Oh, him,'' she said. ''He joined the bandits a couple years back.'' That didn't sound unlike him, seeing as when we were little kids, he would always want to play bandits. ''What about his father?'' I asked. ''Killed by Qilash.'' Now that, that didn't sound like Qilash. He adored his father. ''How?'' I asked. ''In a bandit raid.'' She replied. ''No I mean like what weapon,''I said. ''Like how gory was it.''I said. ''You're beginnin' to sound like that nutcase demon kid who used to live here.'' She said.''What was his name? Xetiral? No. Oh! Xetera!'' I muttered a spell under my breath to make her skin rot.