Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Tales of the Mad Prince [R]
Colden Rose

Character Info
Name: Colden Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Pyromancer/Shadow Mage
Silver: 502
Fools! Fool! I'm surrounded by masses, disgusting masses of fools!

But it shouldn't surprise me, Mother had always said that we were surround by filthy wretches that were beneath us. I've seen her, with my own eyes, slaughter those that were…beneath us. It taught me that her words were true, a rare quality that was in her. Most of what she would say would be highly skeptical but no, not that. She taught me well of that rule of the jungle. The strong will thrive and the weak will grovel beneath the boot of the powerful! I had believed that we were the strong, the mighty and the absolute. Ever since I was young, Mother had always had this air about her, like she was untouchable. No matter how much she punished me, berated me, I knew that I was weak and she was strong, and that all of it would have to be endured if I was to be like her. From then on, I bared and believed her cruelty.

I had been meek, childish, pathetic. But with her guidance, I became stronger, able to better thrive in my surroundings. Those that had once been called brothers and sisters were beneath me, they were the ones that were pathetic. I watched them coldly but they would never know of my resentment. They weren't as smart as I was, I knew it to be true. I wanted to appease Mother greatly, but I also craved for her throne, to one day make it my own and then everyone would see me as an almighty king and would bow before their master. But before any of that could happen, Mother…Mother…Mother…died. She was slain by kinsmen, her own bloody sisters and their bratty children. Those snakes took her away from me and yet, it is like she said- the weak will be weeded out by the strong. She had proven after all this time that she had been weak, masquerading herself as being strong. Pity. She wouldn't live long enough to see the Black Throne taken over by someone that deserved the spot, that deserved the praise and fear of the worms. Those that had declared her enemy will become my enemy, especially those that conspired to steal the throne from me. The rightful owner! They stole it right from under me, and they will all pay!

I am the rightful ruler, and through hell and brimstone, I will take it back and watch all their bodies hang from the gallows. And I will make sure to decorate their bodies with roses, symbolizing that all but one will thrive in this jungle.

Colden Rose

Character Info
Name: Colden Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Pyromancer/Shadow Mage
Silver: 502
Why would he offer to help me?

My father had been in my life on and off for years now, daring to only pop up whenever it was convenient for him. Like when I killed that one girl that caught my fancy in my youth. I killed her because she insulted me with her laughter, and it wasn't even my fault. I had no control over that. She was my first kill, but not my last. I stood over her soaked body in the lake, pondering about what to do next when he arrived from the shadows. He must have watched for sometime too, the sick pervert. He offered me a way out back then and I took it, and I'm not quite sure on how he took care of the body. Knowing him, the corpse was probably revived so that he could have his way with her. Sickening. I should have set the body on fire right afterwards to spare her of that, but oh well.

I speak heavily on this because in his infinite wisdom, he had decided to use his most trusted servant to aid me. But in the cruelest of ways as she took form of the girl I murdered and haunted me of my past. Lilith was her name, and she took great pleasure in tearing at my dignity. She's practically my father, but in a womanly form. She located my hideout and informed me that my father would be supporting me in my campaign, with Lilith there to guide and spy for me. All is not at ease however, as he is known to except something whenever he offers aid. Anything that he could make a deal out of, he will and sometimes the price is too high. If Mother was here, she'd warn me to keep away from him but she isn't and I have very few resources to depend on. So I accepted it but I will keep an eye on the demoness and both onto my father while I secretly try to figure out what's at stake for him.

I've decided, in time, to visit the mainland and look for ways of increasing my magical prowess. Mother always did say that I had a knack for fire magic, and I was thinking of starting there. There is a library I will be visiting, supposedly one of the most decorated ones in the realm. I think of it as a great way of strengthening myself and I will enjoy inhaling the smell of charred Rosenites beneath my throne. It will only be a matter of time until I get everything.