Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Nisshoki > Love Noodles[P/R]
Nadine Hydria

Character Info
Name: Nadine Hydria
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Oracle
Silver: 615
Nadine's face felt hot and deep red. Being on top of Kiryu was both enjoyable and frightening at the same time. The former because she absolutely felt attracted to him and wanted nothing more than to be pressed against him - the latter because she was afraid what she might become were she to give into her carnal desire entirely before they had even truly become a couple. That said, Nadine gave a little, awkward smile as her large bosom pressed into Kiryu's chest.

When Kiryu mentioned that it was becoming very difficult to resist his desire for her, Nadine laughed a little nervously.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to fall on you."

Oh, Goddess. I want him to touch and feel my body all over so badly. Would… would it be okay to have just a little? Would that be so bad?

Nadine, without thinking, leaned in all the way and pressed her lips against Kiryu's. Her hands grabbed onto his hips as she steadied herself, and she moved naturally and involuntarily - gently rubbing her body against his. Feeling his athletic, muscled body against her soft, deliciously plump curvatures was a wonderful sensation. Amidst her reverie, Nadine moved to kiss Kiryu's neck. His skin was wonderfully intoxicating to the touch.

Suddenly, Nadine woke up from her self-induced trance, and she jolted up and backwards. Her face was completely red, and she stuttered a great deal as she spoke next.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" she said. "I'm so sorry. I - I couldn't help myself. It was just so perfect a position, and I got lost in your scent and your hot…. hot body."

Sitting back on the blanket, embarrassed beyond belief, Nadine began to shove food onto her plate nervously - trying to distract herself.

"I-I don't meant to tempt you so, Kiryu. I really don't. It just happens out of nowhere. If I didn't know any better, I'd say my Goddess were interfering somehow, but she isn't, and it's all me, and I - oh, goodness."

Nadine's empty stomach rumbled her back to reality and she calmed down a little as she remembered she was hungry. But then thoughts of hunger sent more naughty thoughts through her head, for she was hungry for something else entirely.

Future Daughters names will be Nhylla and Gwyn.
Kiryu

Character Info
Name: Kiryu
Alignment: CN
Race:
Class: Assassin
Silver: 31
Her reaction was unexpected but welcomed. He couldn't deny how much he wanted her. He returned her kiss, a fiery passion growing in his chest… but not only there… as sherubbed herself against him he could feel himself getting turned on…and he's sure she could feel it too.. He ran his hands up her sides as as light as a caress and massaged light at her breasts. He was having a hard time keeping control over himself, but when she started kissing his neck he couldn't stop it anymore and a quiet moan slipped out of him. How was she able to break his control so easily? He was losing his inner battle and was about to just give in when she backed off. 

He shook his head as she apologised, but her words made him want to reach out and touch her more. She couldn't help herself, had gotten lost in him, just as he seemed to do with her. She was feeling the same way as he was, this struggle… He wasn't alone in it. He smiled as he looked down. And let out a short quiet laugh. "It seems we both have a similar problem then." 

He could tell she was trying to distract herself but he had made up his mind in that moment. It was way too fast but he didn't care. He seemed more sure of it than he had been with anything before in his life.  He took her hands in his to make sure he had her attention. "Nadine, I know it's only been literally less than a day since we met, but it seems you and I have something in common. We can't resist each other. You are perfect in every way, both body and mind and I never want to leave your side. I know this is a ridiculous request for me to make, but… would you mind, even if not now but later…. would you marry me?"
Nadine Hydria

Character Info
"Wh-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wuh b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-buh?"

Kiryu's question completely caught Nadine off guard and it pretty much reduced her to a babbling, giggling, hot mess.

Marriage? Already? Nadine hadn't even know Kiryu for a full day yet. Surely there was some sort of time limit requirement before doing something like marriage?

And yet… Nadine had to admit she agreed with Kiryu that it certainly seemed they couldn't resist each other. As long as she was around him, Nadine was unable to think of anything but Kiryu for long. Kiryu was all that was in her head - all that was in her desires. She wanted him in every way. Body, mind, heart - everything. She couldn't stop. She placed a hand on her chest and felt her heart beating like crazy. She needed a few moments to calm down before she could say anything remotely coherent.

"I-I… feel the same way you do. I don't know why it happened so quickly, but I'm completely infatuated and fond and attracted to you. I can't see myself with anyone else. It's so weird. And yet, it feels so right."

Nadine - pounding chest - slowly climbed back onto Kiryu and gently straddled his hips with a smile. She took Kiryu's hands and placed them on her bosom, allowing him to massage her breasts for a short time. Feeling his hands on her caused Nadine to squeak slightly with a smile. Her breasts were very big - they'd always been that way - but she had never felt them so astutely before. Kiryu's touch drove her wild like nothing else had before. She leaned in to his touch and slowly lowered one strap of her dress from her shoulder. As it loosed its grip on her, Nadine could feel the dress get closer to falling down completely. She kind of wanted Kiryu to be the one to really free her body from it.

"I certainly do want to marry you. I don't know when it will happen exactly, but it feels right. You feel right. Goodness, you feel right."

Nadine blushed at the sexual undertones of her repeated statement. She helped Kiryu's hand remove the other strap of her dress from its place on her other shoulder, and she shivered as the fabric from her outfit fell down - tickling her sensitive flesh as it did so. The dress fell until it clumped about her wide hips. Everything from her shoulders to her plump, pudgy belly was on full view. Her face was completely red - fully knowing that Kiryu was looking at her half-naked self.

Nadine couldn't meet his gaze - she was too embarrassed and excited at the same time - but she smiled and gently held his hands as they explored her body.

Kiryu

Character Info
Race:
He was nervous, terrified even that he'd scare her off. She hadn't given him an answer but the fear he felt melted.away as she spoke. Then she climbed onto his lap, straddling him and he looked into her eyes questioningly. She then placed his hands on her chest and messaged her breasts, still simply amazed by how perfect they were. He managed to elicit a small squeak out of her as he messaged and explored her over her dress. As she lowered one of the straps off a shoulder he looked at her as if asking 'are you sure?' He acceptance of his proposal fueled the passion burning deep inside of him as he raised his hands to her shoulders. With her guiding him he softly slipped the other strap off her other shoulder and watched as the fabric slid over her body, pooling down by her hips. He looked over every inch of her exposed flesh hungrily. He leaned in and kissed her passionately while letting his hands caress down her arms, over her stomach then one hand up her spine as his other made its was to caress and tease across her chest.  He whispered into her ear, "You're so beautiful, absolutely perfect." He then kissed along her neck with soft, loving kisses as one hand held her at the small of her back to keep her close while the other explored and softly touched and tested every inch of her. He wanted to memorize her, all of her, to know every inch of her body as well as he knew his own.
Nadine Hydria

Character Info
Nadine smiled and became very weak from the wonderful feeling of Kiryu's large, warm hands exploring her body.

"I-I'm glad you think so," she said in response to his compliment. Nadine had never imagined herself ending up in a position such as this, but she didn't regret that this is where she ended up at that particular moment with that particular person. Her thoughts drifted back to the time - still rather recent - she fell into Angela's realm accidentally. The children she saw in that dark room. They seemed so familiar then, and now, Nadine felt like they may end up becoming familiar again a little sooner than she had thought.

I don't know how this happened so quickly - so easily - but this feels completely right. I don't mind if he's the one. I think he's perfect. I hope Angela would agree.

Nadine smiled and leaned into Kiryu's touches. Her body was on fire with passion and she needed more of him. She slowly prepared herself for what came next, and she gave him everything she was - all in the name of the new love she had come to experience so easily - so rightly.

——————-

Some time later, Nadine was back in her dress, but her heart still pounded heavily. She sat up, next to Kiryu, and she was a deep red in the face. She could still barely believe what had just happened, but she didn't regret it for a single moment. She grabbed Kiryu's hand and smiled at him. The food she had prepared for the both of them lay on the blanket - cold and forgotten.

"Shall we get back?" she asked her man. She squeezed his hand and leaned in to give him a kiss. She felt fulfilled in many ways. She had found another purpose.

To live… for this man, and the children they'd have together in the future.

Kiryu

Character Info
Race:
She was letting him continue, letting him go farther. If things went on much longer, he didnt think he would be able to stop. She seemed to accept that and want to continue. So he did, accepting all of her, worshiping her in every way possible, knowing he's never leave her side no matter what the future would bring.

—————

After everything had happened and they were dressed once again. He caressed her cheek and gave her a soft, loving kiss and nodded, agreeing to go back even though he wouldn't mind spending eternity with her, right there. He packed up the untouched picnic and then swept Nadine off her feet, the basket hooked on his arm out of the way. He gave her a kiss and said, "I guess we should get going." He walled off with her in his arms, not caring about the looks some people gave them as they went through the town. It was only when they were at the door to his house that he gently set her on her feet. Still, he had an overwhelming urge to keep touching her, so he held her hand and they walked inside. 

The moment they entered his mother came out of the room she had been in. She was no longer in a kimono but more casual clothes. She looked from Kiryu to Nadine and back again, a knowing smile burst forth and she said, "So, those grandbabies, I take it I should be expecting some soon?" Kiryu looked at her with shock as his face went bright red. She laughed and said, "Ah my boy, a mother can always tell when…. things …. have happened." He tried to speak but nothing coherent would come out of his mouth. His mother walked up to him, took the basket and set it on the ground then took a ring off her finger and put it in his hand. "That's been in the family since the beginning, don't lose it, but it's time I think it was passed to you." She then picket up the basket and walked to the kitchen pausing only to give Nadine a kiss on the cheek and say, "I can't wait. Welcome to the family my dear." 

Kiryu looked down at his hand, at the ring inside and took a sharp intake of breath.  It was his mother's wedding ring. It truly had been in their family for generations and generation. Going back to when their house had first formed when two rival clans had come together to stop the fighting and create a better future. This ring was more than just a symbol of the bond of marriage, it was that of a peaceful and loving future. He looked at Nadine and smiled softly. Without letting go of her hand he went down on one knee and said, "I know I already asked you, but now I'm properly prepared. I swear my life to you forever, I will never leave your side and that of the family we make together. I love you Nadine and would very much like you to be my wife." He held the ring out to her, with nothimy but love in his eyes.

His whole family was peeking out the doorway to the kitchen watching eveeything….
Nadine Hydria

Character Info
Nadine was already willing to marry him, but seeing wedding ring in Kiryu's hand - a wedding ring that had been his mothers, and been in his family for many years, even - really made it hit home for her. Nadine suddenly dropped to her knees, unable to stand. It made her feel silly, especially since she had already said "yes" before, but she slowly took the ring while nodding.

"Of course," she managed to croak.

She slipped the ring on her finger, and admired it. It was really quite a beautiful piece. Overcome with happiness once more, Nadine leaned in to kiss Kiryu, and held herself there as she placed her hands in his. She hoped Angela would be proud that her Oracle had found a man of her own. Nadine had spent so much of her life alone, but she was sure that her parents - both biological and adoptive mother - were watching her and happy for her. Nadine hoped she could live up to Kiryu's hopes. She wanted to be a good wife to him, and a good mother to their children whenever it was they came about. She felt very strongly that the intimate time she spent with Kiryu would bring those children around sooner than previously thought. She didn't mind though. Whenever it was they came, she would love them.

"S-so," Nadine piped up. "What should we do now?"

Nadine still couldn't move very well from the sudden shock of everything, but she didn't want to keep making a spectacle of herself and wanted to find something to do. She smiled Kiryu and put his hand on her cheek.

Kiryu

Character Info
Race:
As the ring was slipped in place, everything became so real. He hugged and kissed Nadine happily. His family tumbled out of the kitchen shouting happily. They pulled Nadine and Kiryu to their feef and there were hugs all around. His mother slapped her folding fan against her palm and said, "Now about those grandbabies…."

Everything was happy and all that jazz…