Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Nisshoki > A Night of Relaxation [P/R]
Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Explorer
Silver: 285
It was nice to get up and stretch those legs and the company was pretty enjoyable as well. Not only that, but the walk also allowed Lily to return the mole back into the wild to hopefully find her way back to her family. It was a simple peace the two had.

which always meant calamity had to soon follow afterwards.

With the two distracted from returning the mole home, the girls from before sneaked up on the pair, eager to steal away what little they had covering themselves before Lily was shoved towards him, the slippery surface making it easy for the two to fall over. However, the watchful nymphs were quick to act, manipulating the water below to help comfort the short fall while Lily's groin region was covered, to prevent any accidental incident. from occurring. Whatever kind of water they used was working, as even though she sat on him bare, he could not feel her down there at all. Still, the view each other had definitely made the two go red, Douken unable to do anything as she fought to get off.  Unfortunately, that only made her fall in closer, able to feel her chest against his and smell the liquor in her breath. All the while, in the back, the workers were more concerned with catching the pranksters into their grasps, whispering their songs before placing them asleep, taking them away after they had fallen.

Once the mess was taken care of and the pair had separated, the water had settled back to the floor, each one handed new towels before advising to finish up their business. Maybe a rude way to put it, but they were in their long enough. Lily did not turn to look at him, but did, at least, suggest that she would wait for him outside. "Got it," he told her before thanking the nymphs on duty and heading back to his side, drying off and changing back into his clothes before returning back into the main lobby, where he watched Lily pay off her tab from the bar.

"I don't know about you," he said when she finished up, "but all that steam does make me feel tired. Why don't we call it a night here and explore more of the town in the morning?"
lilithrie

Character Info
Name: Lily
Alignment: CN
Race: ??
Class:
Silver: 396
The buzz from the alcohol had left her the moment things had gotten so embarrassing, but the moment she made eye contact with Douken again at the entrance he averted her gaze and her cheeks became red again. She nodded and said, "I agree. I wouldn't mind exploring the town with you in the morning." She took a few steps outside, looked one way then the other. She was completely lost bit now that he was around her again, she was hesitant to ask for directions for some reason. Sighing in defeat as she didn't recognise anything around them she turned her attention to Douken once more. She then asked a bit shyly, "You wouldn't happen to know where the Dancing Dragon Inn is by any chance would you?" 

After a walk to the Inn she smiled and said, "thank you.  I appreciate it." She entered the inn and walked up to her room. Once at her door she turned to see Douken still there. She looked at him questioningly before unlocking her door and entering. She quietly closed the door and locked it. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes as she leaned against the door. Today was an insane day, so much happened. It was like the gods were throwing them at eachother and she was so tired. She recalled the bottle of sake that had not been finished. She didn't know where she had left it but at the moment she could really use a drink. She summoned the bottle and it appeared before her. She disnt bother with a cup but drank straight from the bottle. Relishing the burn that scorched down her throat as she took large mouthfulls. It wasn't long before she was tipsy beyond belief. She took off her dress with clumsy fingers and grabbed her night dress from her bag. A white comfortable dress that was a bit on the thon side, perfect for sleeping. After getting dressed she grabbed the sake bottle and took another drink. She wondered what Douken was doing at that moment
 Was he already asleep or were his thoughts as consumed by the days events as hers were. She was drunk to the point where she didn't even notice her magic activate without her meaning to. She had been standing there with sake bottle in hand when zap, she blinked as her surroundings seemed different, yet familiar. They were almost identical to her room's things. She stumbled a bit as she looked around. Her eyes widened as she saw Douken. "Wha… how did I get here?" She asked, unable to believe that once again they seemed to have been brought together.  "The gods sure have a bad sense of humor. Muat have accidently teleported. Sorry." She said slurring her words slightly. She set the sake bottle down on a side table and tried activating her magic to teleport back to her own room. All she got for a response was a sharp zap of electricity. "Ow." She said and put her hurt finger in her mouth. "Can't make it work. My door is locked. Think they have a spare key down at the desk?" She seemed almost oblivious to the fact that her thin nightgown left little to the imagination as it cling nicely to her every curve.
Douken

Character Info
"Sure. IN fact, I am resting there myself, so its two birds with one stone," he commented, offering her a hand to help guide her to where they needed to go. After all, she was still a light weight in drinks, and she had a lot in her system now. At the very least he could enjoy a peaceful stroll with her over to the hotel. It was not until the pair found themselves in the lobby did he let go, telling her, "Now be sure to get some sleep…" before making a quick detour to purchase some meds. She will definitely need them in the morning. Luckily, a chemist was working there as well, and sold him exactly what he needed.

Once the purchase was done, he headed back up the stairs, quick to see Lily in the hallway turning to face him before heading into her room. He was short to follow, though shy one door. It seemed she rented a room right next to his. "The world is a small one, after all," he told himself before opening his and heading inside. The hour was late and he was feeling pretty drained from it all. The hot spring was great to relax in, but the last moment was still quite a moment to be had. Still, he sighed it off, figure the best move would be to sleep it off, and thus worked himself out of his gear. resting the leather works next to his spear.

He was in his boxers when the space around him began to warp as a new entity forced its way through. Turning around, he blinked at the sight: Lily. In hear revealing sleepwear. NOt at all phased by what happened. Was the alcohol too much now, or was she too tired to think otherwise? Maybe both… She tried to jump again, but to no avail, and when she thought to head for the door, Douken was quick to respond, "I think not…" taking her arm and moving her towards his bed. "If you walked out there like that, others may think of you like a prostitute. At this rate you would have to slee–" He was interrupted with the flash of what happened earlier, causing him to shake the idea awake. Then it hit him.

"If your room is next to mine…" Thinking for a bit, he headed for his bad, digging around before pulling out an old, dusty tomb. "Let's see… I think I want this…" Flipping through the pages, his eyes skimmed the contents, looking for what he desired before stopping, examining the four runes on the pages. Scanning it over, he headed to the wall that neighbored hers before sparking mana into his fingertips, creating a jade green glow, before touching the wall itself. It resonated with it, mana sparking between the two like a welding torch as he moved his hand about, crafting a symbol before drawing a line down and working on another. Then another to the left of that, and a forth above that, connecting the last with the first. When he stopped its flow from his fingers, the wall pulsed, signifying it worked. "Alright."

Reaching to the back of his neck, he undid the link that held it together before taking the key in hand. Charging it with mana, the small relic reacted, overlaying itself with numberous runes of its own, extending even outwards of the metal. With it resonating, he brought the key to his drawing before bringing the key in close, the item melting into the wall before turning it and pulling. It was a tough pull, but enough for it to budge and pull open as if there had been a door between their two rooms.

"There we go," he told himself before heading to Lily and offering her a hand. "Now then, let's get you back into your bed."
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
He had held her hand to guide her to the inn but this time, as he grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving she felt uneasy. She was used to knowing what she was feeling but he confused her to the point where she didn't know, and that made her uneasy. He was about to suggest she slept there, and in her mind she thought she would probably have to knock the wall down in order to prevent that, but then there would be questions by the inn keeper and she'd have to pay for repairs. He seemed to think of something as he started going through his bag. She took that moment to take in her surroundings better, or well, him. He wasn't wearing much, though she had seen him with less. She watched him work and as he used his magic she let out a soft sigh. His magic felt comforting. The aura it was giving off was a pleasant one. 

She was a bit surprised to suddenly see a door open between their rooms. Her mind was hazy, and so tired from the day. He offered his hand to lead her to her room. She accepted his hand and let him lead her to her bed. She could feel the residual effects of his magic in his hand, and just as it had felt before, it was comforting. There was something soothing about it. She sat down on the bed, not letting go of his hand. She knew he was going to leave now, and take this comfort with him, she couldn't allow that. Her heart pounded with anticipation as she pulled him towards her and planted a light kiss on his lips before pulling him with a strength unnatural for her size so that he rolled over her and onto her bed. She then curled up next to him with her head on his chest and yawned before saying, "good night." She wrapped an arm over him and listened to his heart beat as she fell asleep.
Douken

Character Info
His eyes widened when she fell backwards, keeping her grip on him to pull him in and on top of her. His face was now as red as hers as his instinct was to roll off and get out. However, the quick kiss she sneaked in along with her arms wrapping around… He could not easily move away from that. His only real answer to it was an accepting sigh before replying back, "Good night," petting her head lightly as she nuzzled near his chest before wrapping her his arm around her back, holding her  close as the two slept.

The night was a quiet one for sure, though the breathing of the other so close was a new addition he ever really had. Sure, it was broken a bit by the sound of the wall working to reshape itself by closing on its own, the key that made it slipping out on their side as it seemed magnetized to its user's energy. However, it was not enough for it to wake the two until daybreak…
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
The light filtering through the window as the sun rose woke her. She had slept so peacefully. No strange dreams, no darkness and conflict, only peace and joy. She was so comfortable she didn't know if she even felt like getting up. She nuzzled her cheek against Douken's chest, forgetting that it was him and thinking he was a pillow for a moment. But the rhythmic breathing and calm beat of his heart made last night's events crash back into her mind. She remembered kissing him… oh god what had she done? Kissing a stranger? Then she had pulled him into bed with her. Her memory was quite hazy here but it was the most important part, had they…done anything…. She let out a small sigh of relief as her memory cleared enough for her to realize nothing had happened. She lifted her head from his chest and looked around sleepily. One of her legs had been draped over his and she withdrew it. She sat up carefully, hoping not to disturb him too much. Her throat was parched and there was a dull ache in her head. Without even really thinking about it she conjured up a pitcher of water and a few glasses on her bedside table. She slid out of bed and got a glass of water, drinking it greedily. Her head was still a bit hazy and seemed to go onto auto pilot as she rummaged quietly through her bag and withdrew a dress of teal and gold. She got dressed on auto pilot, not even thinking about the fact that there was someone else in the room with her. She packed away her nightgown then brushed through her hair. As she did so she saw the key on the floor. For a while it didn't register in her mind what it was. When she finally realized she walked over and picked it up. She turned it over in her hand a few times, admiring it before she placed it o  the side table next to the water. She grabbed another glass before turned her hazy brain's attention towards Douken once again to see if he was awake or not.
Douken

Character Info
Her rustling did bring Douken to a bit of a murmur, but it was not until she stripped down her night down for her actual dress did he yawn, calling it a good time to push himself out of bed. Rubbing his eyes, he watched Lily cover herself in an eye-drawing flowing dress before picking up his key. There, she admired it for a bit before setting it on the counter, not even registering to her that he was awake… At least not until she turned her attention to him. "Morning, sleeping beauty," he chuckled before standing up in his boxers, taking key in hand before working the runes just like last night. "I think i will enter your room the normal way," he commented as he melded the key into the wall. "Be sure to answer when I knock, okay?" before pushing it open and walking through, this time closing it behind him. Once the wall became solid again, the key seemed to have fully melted into the wall.

It took Douken a moment to get dressed and fetch what he wanted before leaving his room normally and knocking on his neighbor's door, Lily quick to open it up. "HOw's your head?" he asked as he walked inside before handing over the medicine back. "That should help with the hang over."
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
"Morning."She replied and rubbed at her temples. Her head hurt and she wasn't quite sure why. She suspected it had to do with the alcohol though. She nodded as he left and waited patiently for his knock. She opened the door and accepted the medicine bag. "Ah, my head hurts a bit. It's called a hangover then? I take it that it's from the alcohol." She opened the bag and sniffed the contents. She murmered something and prepared the medicine. It didn't take long for the medicine to take effect. "Thank you. You're very kind." She said quietly. She then burst into a smile and said, "Time for breakfast and exploring though!" She grabbed him by the hand and ran out of the room pulling him along, pausing only to shut and lock her door.  "Let's go let's go." She said excitedly and continued pulling him until they got to the street. "Hmmm, what's over here?" She asked then ran off to the left, not letting go of his hand. After looking in the Windows of a few shops she found a place selling food. "Ooh. How about here? What's this place?" She asked and burst inside. Several people looked up from their food. It looked pretty good so when a server came to seat them she followed. She sat at the table and it was o my then that she let go of his hand. She was given a menu and after looking for a moment said, "Oh I've never had any of these things before. What do you recommend?" She looked to Douken for guidance.
Douken

Character Info
It seemed that medicine was full of caffeine, considering how much she perked up from it, as she was quick to leave to see what was in the city (so much so that she nearly forgot to lock up her room). Still, her eagerness and joy was radiating from her, as if the shyness from what happened the previous night was washed away in her sleep. The window shopping was simple, yet exciting, as they explored the new culture before them. However, once one of their stomachs rumbled, the other answered back with its own, telling the two to seek out a meal.

Her entry was certainly… dynamic, as it drew in the attention of the others inside as if something crazy happened… though once they say the tourists, they went back business as it was. However, it did not take long for a server to greet them (a male kenku) guided them over. "I will be but a moment. May I get some drinks in the meantime?" he asked. Lily got herself set up with a hot sweet tea, while Douken took the more opposite route with iced and unsweetened. "Very well," he said, giving them a quick bow before heading off to let them decide. By the time he came back with them, they were ready to order…

Or at least Lily was willing to get what he was after.

"How about… two omurice, please," Douken replied, the kenku giving another quick bow, taking their order and menus before heading off to relay the information.
lilithrie

Character Info
Class:
She took a sip of her tea and smiled. "This is quite good." She said and fell into silence for a while. After a few more sips she set her cup down softly and said, "Look, I want to apologise for my behavior last night. I was a bit out of line and really am sorry if I made things uncomfortable for you. I don't normally act that way." Her cheeks reddened slightly at the thought of her having kissed him. 

A while later the food arrived and she gave her thanks to the kenku. The food was amazing and her thoughts showed on her face as she looked to be in a blissful state with every mouth full.  When she had finished she smiled at Douken. "My treat." She said and pulled out some money. Once the bill was paid they exited the building. "I really should get going. I'm sorry to cut our little adventure a bit short but there are some things I need to do. It's really been a pleasure getting to know you Douken. Perhaps we'll meet again some day." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then teleported away.