Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Nisshoki > A Flower in Bloom [P/R]
Lotus

Character Info
Name: Lotus Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Succubus Demon
Class: Succubus?
Silver: 171
Lotus chuckled a bit at him and softly rubbed his face and hair. “That I don’t know.” She knew little of Dante but it had appeared that Xunatar trusted his judgment just a bit. She thought about his question for a long time in the silence. Putting her chin on his chest she chuckled a bit. “I’ve angered him very little Love. However, angering him when it comes to me is even harder. I have gone against his wishes. I’m sure if he thought it would get me killed that would anger him completely. He’s put a lot of time and effort into his only daughter. It would be like your father losing of you I suppose.” 

The half demon gave him a smile and laughed. “I don’t blame you either. We’re a broken lot but in varying degrees.  But yes, Colden and you are both very different. That much I am grateful for. I wouldn’t trust Colden as far I could throw him.” Dante hadn’t given her a reason to doubt him at all. She doubted he would but her hopes were always crushed at some point or another so she was cautious.

Her skin pricked from his touch and she realized just how much she liked that as well. The way he caused her skin to goose bump even when they weren’t being completely intimate. Well, they were on a level being intimate but not like she was used to.” She was happy he wasn’t afraid but in reality that was the only way she could describe herself. Afraid. Her bi-colored eyes watched his eyes change and a smile came back to her lips. “Good, she needs not to underestimate people.” 

She leaned in and rubbed her nose against his as he reassured her. It made her feel better on a level she couldn’t quite grasp yet. “Sometimes I find myself worrying a bit too much but other times I’m reminded I don’t worry enough.” She knew he was strong but she couldn’t understand just by how much. The half-demon didn’t know how strong her mother was now either but if Dante wanted to relax her about it she would trust him.

Chuckling as she watched his blue eyes come back she snuggled into him. “Oh, I know I can do that.” She gave him a smirk worthy of a deviant like herself but she had meant it more so on another level. Past the sex, she didn’t have a clue how to court. She had watched it from afar and scoffed at it but this was different. He wasn’t restricting her.  She leaned in and kissed his lips softly. “I know you do. I’m just questioning myself on few things that I’ve always believed is all.” 

She propped herself by him and brushed her fingers through his hair a final time before she watched him while stroking his side softly. “I would love to explore. I’ve never been to this part of Parvpora before. If anything I am more than a little adventurous.” She teased softly as she leaned back in and kissed his neck. 

“If I adventure with you I know it won’t be boring.” She fell onto him lightly and pulled the blankets up around her. “We never did rest.” She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled up at him. “It’s not like we have places to be.” Though with the situation her mother was putting them in she wondered just how long they could be carefree. 

OOC: I am Brittlez! My name is Angela Rose!
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
As broken as she was, Lotus was far from unsalvageable whether she realized it or not. He felt as though she didn’t give herself enough credit, and Cyprus could have been thanked for that. Just as she had done with Colden, even though he expected the boy to not behave as if he was a child still. But that was the effect of her parenting, or lack of. Eldora….Lotus…Colden, he couldn’t imagine what would had happened to any of them had other parties not intertwined in time. LIkely there would be three more graves to add to the list of the Black Court’s deceased.

Dante didn’t fear Cyprus and he had heard many a tales between Lotus and his father about the wicked woman. Whatever power she had obtained in her whoring herself out with other demons and killing her children off, it surely wouldn’t be enough to save her from a collection of enemies. Between both families, it was only a matter of who would be able to strike her down first in his mind. For the time being though, he was enjoying playing around with her body still. “There is more to me than just a pretty face. I am not like my brother Steele who will look for a reason, any reason at all to start a war. I’m rather surprise that he’s been keeping his cool for this long. Trust me, you wouldn’t miss him; he’d be the one covered in someone’s blood while standing among a fiery battlefield screaming for more.” The last bit was just exaggerated a bit and it made him snicker.

“She’s been doing that for as long as my father knew her. Likely longer. Cyprus isn’t much of a thinker, which vexed my father whenever he had to deal with her.”

She melted in his embrace and he took note of the change in her. While they had their conversations, it was typically about Colden or a bit of pillow talk but this night had been the first that they had spent talking about themselves and such. He didn’t mind it, though it was still strange for the half demon.

For a moment, he had to think about all of this but a smile was shot at her. Courting wasn’t the sort of thing he had done, at least not extensively. Sure he would court a bit before the thrill was either sought out or ended up dead. In this situation however, things ended up quite the opposite. Even with this new status, neither would restrict the other the way most couples did. Perhaps the only thing that would be different was that they were bonded in a way that couldn’t be undone by any other. Dante relaxed and laid onto the bed with her following suit. “In that case, we can first thing in the morning. Not too sure if you are an early riser or not.” His smirk was kept upon his face and closed his eyes, awaking for sleep to come. “Likewise. We are an exciting pair, no matter where we go.” One eye popped up and looked to her, “I believe that we can find excitement one way or another, my little Lotus” Dante nodded towards her and kissed her head before growing more comfort and faded into slumber.

The remainder of the night went rather well, that was until he found a voice calling to him. It didn’t take long before the voice was recognized as his father’s. At first he believed himself to be dreaming but the voice felt too real. “Dante. Among all my children, I have chosen you to be my eyes and ears of this world now. You are my Avatar, my son. Through you, I will be able to govern the rest of the world as I have our new home. Do not worry about Colden or Cyprus for now.”

Stirring about in bed, Dante nearly shot up out from his sleep and up into a cold sweat. But the words continued on to his surprise. “This is the reality we live in now. This is no dream. Now, sleep well.” He questioned what his father meant by those words but he felt slightly different than before. There was something etched in his words that shook him to his core. But he fell back into the bed and with some difficulty, he went back to sleep as suggested.

The rays of sunshine awoken him from an uneasy sleep and looked to Lotus before slowly climbing out of bed and getting dressed. “Time to wake up, dearest.” His tone was sweet and calm yet there was still uncertainty about the events of last night. 

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?