Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Nisshoki > A Flower in Bloom [P/R]
Lotus

Character Info
Name: Lotus Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Succubus Demon
Class: Succubus?
Silver: 171
Lotus smirked at him and laughed. “My heart is in your hands. Whatever you wish for and it will be done. But only for you.” She kissed him softly once more. She chuckled at the thought of his place nearby and felt a bit special going to a regular spot of his. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it but she did love the idea. 

Once they got to Nisshoki she walked around the room in all of her glory. Her hands getting used to the slight weather change as they slid up and down her body for a tad bit of warmth. She opened a side panel and looked outside. She smiled at the Ataiyo landscape. The wind gently blew her hair back and when Dante finally asked her something she closed the slider and came back over to him.

She crawled up into the bed and curled up with him. The blankets were on them for now and she nodded to him gently. “Oh very much so. I’ve never been to Nisshoki but I’ve always heard about it.” Her hands ran up his body and she gently sighed as she kissed at his skin. “You, my dear, are the best.” She wanted to spoil him with her words. “It will be relaxing to be here with you and maybe we can have a nice hot bath later.” She ran her finger down his side and smiled up at him.

“Though I suppose, we should rest just a bit before we really wear ourselves out more than we have,” She rolled on top of him and let his arms go around her waist as she propped herself up on her elbows she could look down into his eyes of blue. “Tell me, Dante… I want to know about you. Indulge me in everything that you.”

OOC: I am Brittlez! My name is Angela Rose!
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
The place in Nisshoki was one of his favorite spots and was typically a place he could be found from time to time if needed to be sought after. It was accustomed to suit his needs and wants and he was a very good tipper, which was why he and the owners were on great terms. Enjoy whatever you need. And if you need to find me, chances are good that I will be here and around”, he called out as she watched over the city. Meanwhile Dante slipped beneath the covers and renewed the warmth he had missed while they were in the river together. Now if only he could get that woman back into bed then surely everything would be perfect for him.

When she did finally join him, Dante snaked his arms around her and could feel her relaxing in the embrace. “It is a lovely place. There’s plenty of reasons why I adore this place.” Aside from the scenery, he was a frequent visitor of the more lewd establishments but he was sure that she could put the clues together. The sound of a hot bath later on sounded ravishing, and it would serve as yet another stop on their road of debauchery. “The springs around these parts are magnificent, cher. We should stop by there sometime.”

While Dante was one that was already ready for sex, Lotus had a point- if it had been anyone else, he would be roaring to go there and then. But with her, she knew how to exhaust his body and mind and the rest would not only help him recover, but it would slowly tease him that he couldn’t have her right now. It just made the chase all the more exciting. The conversation was shifted over to him now and for a time he looked onto her with some thought in mind as what to tell her. “My story is rather simple- my father came across a Sylvan elf and tricked her into sleeping with him. I lived with her for a while until I was old enough to be taken in by him but it was a good thing I suppose. The rest of her family and her town were weary of me because I was different. It wasn’t hard to tell that I was demon touched and under his wing I came to find my passion, my talents. As I told you before, I am a creature of lust, forever hunting to satisfy the next urge, my dove.”

He batted his eyes at her and held a smirk before kissing her neck. “I have never seen her since, but that part of me is in the past. For the most part, I am left to my own devices save for the few times I am required by him. Besides that, I can do as I wish. Hell, he didn’t think nothing of our encounters up to now and I doubt that he would care.” And if he had cared, then he would have forbade it. But Xunatar was smart and knew that the sin would have override any sense in that so either way he was free to do as he wished with her.

Lotus

Character Info
Lotus laughed a bit. “I’ve never been to Nisshoki, my love.” She turned back to him and smiled. “I’m not going anywhere but in that bed, with you, as I’ve promised.” It had been a type of promise she uttered as she closed the door and crawled into bed with him.

She felt so comfortable in his arms as she relaxed with him. “It is very beautiful.” She knew by his words that he was very interested in all the lewd establishments. She knew Dante enough to know where his mind was going. “The springs sound lovely.”

Now they were in on to talking about themselves and learning about each other. They were courting so this was only natural now, at least she thought. They knew each other’s sexual habits quite well but beyond that, there was really nothing more. “I’ll never let those urges go unsatisfied if you are with me.” She gave him a smile as he finished his short tale. “I’ve learned a lot in the almost fifty years I’ve been alive.” She just happened to find the right people to teach her all the ropes.

She moaned a bit as he kissed her neck and she leaned so he had full access to her sun-kissed skin. “Well, it’s a damn good thing you are so persistent.” She chuckled. Everything about Dante was intoxicating and he came off as a man who would get what he wanted once he set his eyes on it. They were supposed to be rest but she leaned in and grabbed his lip with her teeth as she gently pulled on his lower lip.

She let go and licked at the marks she left. “Do you want to know anything more about me aside from my psychotic mother and what she did. I assure you I am of the interesting sort.” Her hands drifted down his body and settled on his man bits as she chuckled. “We’re resting but I can always tease you while we talk.” She loved the slow torture, it was a game she was good at.

Dante

Character Info
Class:
Dante’s past was quite a simple one- to most he relied on his looks to survive but contrary to that popular belief, he was exceptionally brilliant but hid it to his advantage. He was addicted to his carnal vice yes, but there were plenty of times where he needed to get information or something of value and he used his tools to the best of his abilities to obtain them. But a major flaw of those two traits together was that he got bored rather quickly with most people he got with after one, maybe two sessions. He and Lotus had quite the few already but she was able to satisfy him on both ends. He smiled in-between his kisses on her neck; persistent was exactly the right word for him. Especially in this case, she made it so damn worth it.

His hand made its way onto her stomach, slowly feeling her up as his fingers glided. He went along with her when she bit his lip just right- he felt both pleasure and pain behind the gesture. But it was nothing compared with what she pulled next, or more what she grabbed as he let out a small but audible moan through barely parted lips. “I didn’t mind talking beforehand, but I am quite intrigued now”, Dante said with a chuckle. His hand moved up her form, obviously enjoying its travel from the look of his face as it made its way up to one of her breast. From there, one of his fingertips gently caressed her nipple. Licking his lips, he tilted his head and cease the motion after a few moments, but kept his hand there.

“Why not, I’ve heard enough about her and not nearly as much about you, Lotus.” Intimacy had never been his thing, so this was all new territory to him. To share as much as he had already hadn’t been done before, of course because he was a rolling stone. A thief of maiden's purity and a lover of all things sinful and desirable. Still, the whole situation with the dark haired beauty laying with him was something different too, but he was getting used to the idea of their courtship.

“I had a feeling about that already, but I do want to hear your tales.”

Lotus

Character Info
She nuzzled his head gently as he moaned when she grabbed him. She chuckled with him. “Good, at least I know how to keep your attention.” She let him see her playful eyes. She bit the side of her lip as he stroked her breast and reached up and kissed his lips as he licked them. 

“That is true you’ve heard of my time with her but there is so much more.” She smiled and spoke gently with him. Her hands moved to stroke his hips now and she felt his soft skin around his stomach and chest. “I’m not nearly as old as you are. I’ve not even seen fifty decades yet. I have five more years before that is a thing.” She laughed gently. “I was born in the soft season of Venti.” She thought on things that she hadn’t really thought about in a long time. “I remember being a girl and my father told me that Canelux was full the night I was born. He wasn’t there but he’s always told me he just knew when I was born. The sky seemed brighter.” 

Her father by no means was a good father but he had been there when she was younger. “He was always close. I wasn’t allowed to go with him. He said at my young age seeing an incubus in action let alone my father was a bad thing. He would bring me back things from all over Revaliir. Books mostly, he wanted me well educated. He’s the one who taught me the most about everything. He would tell me history in the form of stories. He’s old enough for that.” A fond smile was on her face.

“He would put me in his lap and tell me wild tales. I was one of his favorites and he told me he could never put a finger on why he loved me so much. Love is such a weird word for an incubus but that’s what he said. He was so angry with her. Even after I got kicked out he took care of me. He clothed me, fed me, gave me the silver to do what I wanted. He introduced me way before to the life of a succubus. Not intentionally but I was about fifteen when I was introduced to another incubus. He was older and a friend of his. No morals.” She laughed at the words. “He taught me the ropes. Said a young succubus was as good as her skills. He spent months teaching me everything he knew.”

She was sad a bit. “Got killed because he got greedy. He went for a conquest that was sure to get him killed. Said it was the greatest thrill he had ever heard of. To this day I’m not sure how he died. I just know he doesn’t exist anymore. I was grief stricken. He was the only one I had that ever remotely was invested in me.” She couldn’t use words like care or love because she didn’t think it was like that. “That was when I started to become my own person. The day he died. The world was a bit bleak but I found counsel in men all around Revaliir. I sampled the best of the best. Men are better to get than women because women tend to be a bit more dangerous to get a hold of.”

She held out a finger as she thought. “There was a man in Arri this one time. The one place I wouldn’t advise actually fucking someone’s husband.” She laughed and thought about it. “I still think if Sophia saw me today she would stab me. It’s been twenty years but rarely do Rosenites forget. I couldn’t help myself! He was soft and looked like he would be fun to break. He was.” She was quite proud of herself.

She settled into Dante and snuggled against him as she continued to feel him up. “Lohrer would have told me: be careful, you are young and weak. I would have told him that I know and I would be. I’m stronger now than I was back then. When Lohrer died I took up magic arts and I began to make friends in case I would ever need them. If it’s one thing I’ve learned its that you can’t place a value on people willing to please you in things other than sex.” 

She let two of her fingers walk across Dante’s chest like a pair of good legs. “Father was older than Lohrer was. It is a tragic pain to deal with him sometimes. He often yells at me when I play a little too hard with people I shouldn’t.  You for instance,” she stopped her finger walk and chuckled. “He is cautious about. Still, he wouldn’t be terribly upset with me about our situation. It’s better than Mother at least. Which is all he’s ever asked of me.”

She stopped her train of thought and laughed. “I’ve rambled on him and Lohrer. My favorite color is the red of when the sun is setting. That beautiful reddish orange. I like it when it rains, I find the rain comforting. It’s also fun to play in.”

She leaned in and kissed his neck. “I love to be in control.” He knew that. She kissed his shoulder. “I love to be taken control of as well, though.” He knew that too. “I like to read poetry about once a week with a good cup of tea, call it a curse of going to my Aunt Lily’s when I wanted to learn more about the world. I love the scent of old books.” What else was there about herself. There was a weird look on her face as she laughed. “This is the first time I recall telling anyone besides Lohrer these things. But that was a long time ago. Truly I don’t think he even cared about those things.”

What else did she like? Did she even know? She bit her lip again. “I like the way the ocean sounds during high tide when it strikes cliffs. It’s my favorite sound. Our house back in Arri is right against the ocean. My room overlooked the sea and I remembered taking books down to the ocean and reading from there. With my feet in the water at the pier. I would do it in the early mornings when the sun had just started to come up because I knew she was asleep.”

For the first time, she let a slight blush come to her face. These were intimate little things no one really knew about her. No one living anyways. “Is this too much?” She didn’t know what she was doing, she had, to be honest about this courting thing.

Dante

Character Info
Class:
Dante was hardly surprised that Lotus wasn’t an old soul; her race was known to age differently than most living mortals but he had his suspicions for a while now. Still she had enough years under her belt to learn quite a few wondrous things. Many of them he had found out about the best way. He enjoyed the heat radiating from her body as they laid, and he ran his fingers through her black locks. They glided through them with ease and care as she continued on with her story. Her being part succubus only made sense in how she was able to wholly satisfy him, not to mention her large appetite for sex. “I’d always wonder why I felt weary for the wear each done we finish. At least I know why now”, he said thinking back to earlier tonight back at the festival. Such thoughts were exciting to him and it showed in a way Lotus would know the longer she kept her hand on his most vulnerable area. Why he couldn’t help himself, but he did at least try to keep up with her tale and show genuine interest in it.

“Poor bastard. Can’t really blame him though; I certainly can’t since I had my close calls as well. Apparently nobles don’t like seeing their virgin daughters swayed into bed by a complete stranger when they were sworn to other men of other houses to strengthen alliances.” Dante couldn’t help tempting fate, especially when it was so appealing to him. Not to mention all the other times his lustful ways got him into trouble. “Believe in mortal time, I was around that age myself when I begun my practice. Young women, other women, it hadn’t mattered to me because I was appealing to just about anyone that had a pulse. The former would typically be saddened by my leaving, most of the young ones believed that we were to be together forever. The older one, on the other hand, knew what it was all about. Their husbands paid them no attention and it is unfortunate because by then, women are at their peak. They see a young strapping man and well, you know.” It didn’t bother him, in fact it excited him for they taught him many great things. He became a more in tune lover than most men; Dante knew what spots to hit, where to caress and kiss, knew what would get a rise out of his playmates. Since those fateful years, he used much of his time to perfect his craft. “I prefer women over men, but there have been some cases where I sample one here and there. Many are in denial of what they really want, a pity really.”

He looked at her with some shock showing on his face, but it was in a playful manner. “Why in the world would he be worried about little old me? I’m harmless as a kitten, in most scenarios. I very rarely lose my temper and I wouldn’t betray you.” There was no point, he was no liar like his father could be. Hell, he was open and honest for the most part. He didn’t say promises he couldn’t keep, even if there were a lot of scorned lovers that would have said otherwise because of bitter feelings.

He leaned up and adored listening to her hidden and guilty pleasures.He was interested in the woman behind the facade he had grown accustomed to. “As you know, I enjoy control and being in control as well. Perhaps the latter more so.” He kept playing with her hair, wrapping strains around his fingers loosely. “I also enjoy the rain, but more so when it comes in the morning. The smell of fresh dew eases the spirit.” He couldn’t help but release her hair only to stroke at her face, particularly where it was turning another color. “No, not at all. I play the violin. Believe it or not, I’m not always such a honry creature and I do have talents outside of the bed. I picked it up about two centuries ago and been practicing ever since. I should play for you sometime, little dove.” He turned to his side, leaning on his arm as he thought up some other facts about himself. “My color is blue for the ocean and sky. I prefer the moons over the sun, especially at times of when they are at their fullest. If I was to ever get an ideal home, I would choose to live on a private island. A personal paradise without worry or care for anything else.”     

“You should relax, you never been this shy around me before. Nothing’s changed really- we are the same two people we’d been. Just that some things are different now, Lotus.” He really couldn’t blame her for how she was feeling; deep down he was the same whether he wanted to admit it or not.

Lotus

Character Info
Lotus smirked at him and laughed. “Yes, being at least part succubus helps me tire you out greatly. I can drain you just with a kiss.” She tapped her lips and teased him lightly with her hand. “Every movement filled with sexual desire…” She leaned over and kissed him slightly. She could actually feel his excitement the more she cupped his most sensitive area. It was never a dull moment with him.

She laughed a bit at him and found amusement in his story. “Must have been fun. Father was really excited when Lohrer took an interest in me. Among the incubi, Lohrer was sort of infamous for the things he would do. Father thought he was the perfect teacher. Lohrer had said that it was my eyes that attracted him first. It was just after the incident with my mother so it made me feel good.” 

She tilted her head and smiled. “I typically am saddened when we part for other reasons. You certainly know what you are doing being the biggest one. The second thing is that you are interesting despite what I was trying to tell myself before you asked me to court you.” She thought about it and chuckled. “Women are… they are a weird flavor to me. I’ll admit to trying it once or twice and it just never works. Give me a group of men though and I have one hell of a time.” It was probably due to the way she sucked energy. It made her laugh more.

Her eyes looked up at him as he asked about her father. “Because I’m his only little girl in a whole sea of incubus children.” It was an odd thing really, however, it was probably due to her Rosenite blood. “He has a lot of children but all of them are male. When I was born he was excited to have a daughter. However, if he wanted to see me he would have to pay a toll. It made him sad but he did it. As soon as I was kicked out though he was overjoyed to spend more time with me. My time with Lohrer also allowed him more space to see me without paying. I know you wouldn’t betray me even if you are a demon… You’ve been nothing but honest with me.” She had her doubts at first but he was proving to her slowly that he wasn’t like the rest.

She gave him another smile and nodded. “I love that too. I love to walk barefoot in the wet grass after a good rain. It feels nice on my feet.” It felt weird to tell him all these things but she watched as he curled her hair with his fingers. “I would love to hear you play.” She gave him another soft smile as she chuckled. She moved her hand with him as she put it on his hip for now. “So why don’t we get one for our own personal paradise?” She was mostly teasing him. “If we work out completely it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have an escape. To run away from little cretins and turn a blind eye to the world once in a while.” Her voice was soft showing her consideration for it.

“Oh, I know that Dante,” her eyes grew soft as she got closer to him. “It’s opening up that makes me this way. I’ve not done so in such a long time. Lohrer was the only one to have heard like I said. I don’t even think my father knows my favorite things.” She chuckled and leaned in to kiss him. “Did you know that I like to paint? Apparently, it is a family trait since Kirika does it as well. I also like to dance like you saw. Ballroom dancing is some of my favorite. I love parties.” 

She pulled him close to her before rolling softly so he was over her. “My favorite place in all of Revaliir is Apoy. My favorite animal is and always will be a pink fairy armadillo,” she laughed telling him. “You can find them in Arri just outside in the sand dunes where it begins to transition from desert to oasis. Don’t ask why I love them so much because I don’t understand it myself but I do love them very much. I used to catch them when I was a child when Eben, my older brother, would take me out for walks. He would let me keep one if I promised to hide it from Mother. They lived quite a while. We hid them under his bed in his room. I would always run to him and ask him if we could play with them more. And he would tell me ‘Is Mother asleep?’ if the answer was yes we would take them out. If no then he would tell me later.”

She had a look on her face like she was trying to think of something else. “Oh! My favorite fruit is a kiwi. My favorite flower is debatable between amaryllis and hyacinth. Though I love irises as well. One year I collected river rocks, I like the texture. They are soft like you.” She found herself being silly with him as she pulled him closer and kissed him. Her hands slid down his back. “Sometimes when I am very lonely…” She stopped for a moment as if she couldn’t tell him but then she opened her mouth again. “I curl up in an inn or where ever I am and read a book. Sometimes I paint but sometimes I’m too sad to paint. I paint the best when I am happy.”

Dante

Character Info
Class:
“Practice does make perfect; and it seems that you’d approve of that”, he smiling dashingly, maintaining it as he looked at Lotus inquiringly. “Oh, I do want to know what you must have been telling yourself back then.” The tensions he felt from her were slowly unraveling. He had to admit he could get used to this pairing. “I did have some concerns over this myself. We have the connection and we understand each other. Not to mention we keep bumping into one another, so at this rate, it only made sense to see if could work.” For as long as he lived, Dante had been content with being a bachelor that constantly hunted for his next temporary lover. Lotus had started out as another conquest, a most thrilling one at that and yet unlike any other, he had continued with their game where most times he would be bored.

“Different strokes for different folks, dove. I can picture that it might be because of both your heritages. Especially that of your succubus, since you draw upon the energy from men. Figure that would be easier to do on them than women.” Her response as far as her father was concerned made sense as well; she was daddy’s little girl. He knew quite well of how fathers would do anything protect them from harm, especially from matters of the heart for which he was known for inadvertently breaking quite the number of them.

“I never saw the point of lying. To lie would be to not be honest with yourself and I never been ashamed of who I am. No matter what another thought of me, it doesn’t matter. You can trust that about me. I am not one to force myself onto anyone and will go no farther without their permission. Perhaps that’s the elvish side to me that shows.” His eyes glanced down to her traveling hand as he pondered the thought. “I suppose when the time allows us, a private island getaway would be ideal.” He wasn’t sure if she had ever had sex on a beach before, but he would thoroughly enjoy it with her. Hell, he already enjoyed it anywhere with her, especially since they kept it fresh with new ideas.

He released her hair as they embraced and he found himself over her once more. Her favorite animal nearly made him burst out in laughter but he stifled it as best he could. Truly there had been more to her than what meets the eye, and he was intrigued to know these things. Grapefruit, especially for breakfast. Not a flower type of man, but i do like honeysuckles, particularly because of a tale I have once heard about a forbidden love and they did play a role in it.” The more she spoke, the more he could see the confidence building in her. He did look to her with that of a passive glance as she gave another confession she seemed to struggle with. “That is…something that I can understand. Just because we are surrounded by others doesn’t mean that we don’t feel alone. Dante leaned down to suck on the tender spot of her neck. “My poor Lotus. Such a long time for you to have to deal with this, especially keeping it within.” He descended lower to her collar and kissed it. “I don’t think you have to worry about that any more, however.” His lips fell upon the valley between her breasts. From there, his hot breath reached her stomach before he delivered his lips onto it as well. Slowly the blankets slid down off the two as he slipped down to her thighs and kissed them as well before rising up slightly to be on his hands and knees. “You want to be tended to, like a flower.”

The demon placed his middle and index fingers into his mouth before slowly teasing her by feeling the valley between her legs with them before easing them inside her. “That is another thing about our courtship, you won’t have to feel like that again.” The fingers went to work, caressing her from the inside gently as he looked into her eyes. After a few motions, he had them travel deeper with his other hand holding her left leg. “All you have to do is let me in and I will”, he smirked at the double meaning as he continued to fondle her. “All you have to do is say yes, my love.”

Lotus

Character Info
Lotus laughed a bit and tilted her head. “You gorgeous but the moment we made the connection that is the cretin I had my doubts, to be honest. I didn’t know much about Colden’s other side. His family that is. I just know his attitude sucks. Whether it is his or because of Mother. I was weary.” It was the only way to survive in the world honestly. “I was pleasantly surprised to see you were better mannered than he is.” There was that soft look in her eyes again, just for a moment as she thought about it.

She was glad that he liked her suggestion. If he wanted an island paradise why the hell not do it? They could go there when they had no other plans. “Good, we’ll have to see what time allows.” Maybe she could ask her father to dote on her a little bit and find her an island all of her own for them. He would do it if she pleaded hard enough.

She gave him a playful look as he laughed. “You are terrible at hiding it. What is so funny about it?” It wasn’t a very well-known animal but to her it was special. “I will show one to you someday. They are very rare. Well at least to outsiders.” 

Thinking about her vast knowledge she smirked. “Honeysuckles mean happiness in some places. It symbolizes devoted affections,” she ran her hand down his face. “By way of lover’s embrace.” She smirked at him. “Honeysuckles are said to keep evil away… but also they keep fights between the lovers away.” It was a romantic flower and she could see why it would have a story with it. 

She gave him a sad smile but it was over that he knew what she felt. It was nice to know that. She let out a small squee as he kissed her neck. She bit her lip to try and repress the noise she wanted to make. The fun of denying Dante would be that he would try harder and she liked that.  “Poor Lotus indeed,” she let go of her lip so she could respond but a small moan left her lips long enough for her bit her lip again. This would be interesting if they wanted to continue to talk. “Is that a promise?” Her head didn’t move as she watched the ceiling as he kissed down her breasts and stomach. “Not to leave me alone?” 

She chuckled and laughed. “You’re god damn right I do.” There was her playfulness after the stint of sorrow she had. He knew what to do and say. She was just a tad off of biting her lip again when let out a heavy breath from his entrance. How much longer could she deny him? Ten minutes? Twenty? An hour? Hmm… He was being a good boy but he was always a good boy with her, a naughty one but good. 

Her red and gold eyes stared up at him with some happiness before she watched him go deeper. She closed her eyes and fought it hard. “You know I would never say no,” the no came out a bit suppressed as she reached her hands back and gripped whatever was behind her. Otherwise, she would be pulling his hair and his body to her. She didn’t want that just yet. She wanted to see what he had in store for her. “If all you need is a yes then a yes is you get.”

Dante

Character Info
Class:
“Suppose I couldn’t blame you for that. To be frank, most of my other siblings are more delusional than he is, though that’s by their own design. Colden is such a way partly because of Cyprus. Still, he knows better by now and yet his sin won’t let him see it easily.” Dante would have shared her suspicions if it was the other way around. He waved it aside and shrugged, “I lack his ambitions and truly I don’t do well being an authoritarian figure. Heaven knows though I would trust him even less.” The boy didn’t know how to rule and he would likely run things like his demented mother, perhaps even worse.

The idea of an island retreat seemed to be just a dream for him. For one thing, he didn’t see him being there all by his lonesome and yet he hadn’t the foggiest idea of who to bring with him before he met Lotus. She certainly would have kept things fun and exciting for him. He was growing rather fond of her and the dream seemed to be a step closer of being real.

“Well pardon me, but I couldn’t help it. It sounded made up to me”, he said, still holding back some laughter. It sounded very strange to him but he recovered and nodded. “Okay then, you will have to do so. But I won’t doubt it you. Still a funny name tho.” Dante looked at her and thought more about the tale as she informed him of what honeysuckles truly meant. “The tale ends tragically, but so do most love stories. The more forbidden, the more dramatic the end is.” He gave some thought to their own story, would it be like the one in the tales? Perhaps not; unlike the other lovers, both of them been through a lot worse and were stronger for it.

He suppose that the stories had been yet another reason he hadn’t believed in the concept of love before because he felt that there was no such thing. Desire, passion, devotion- all these things faded with time and the masses that believed in such shrank in numbers over generations. He saw it as a waste of time and effort, but now it seemed rather blurry to him. Such thoughts went by as he tended to the garden that was the black haired beauty. Between every kiss, his lips curled at her responses. “If you want me to promise it, it is something I can keep, Lotus.” He knew what words to say but he was no liar. Otherwise he would make all the promises in the world to her. Their arrangement was simple and nonrestrictive- neither would change the other and their ways. If they had wanted that, then why did they want the other in the first place?

She was making him work for it, something of a challenge that made him want to play harder. He wanted her but he knew that he had to make her yearn for it as well, to the point where they were both ready. His fingers went to work, driving faster and deeper inside and out of her. He could feel his member rising and stiffening the more turned on he was. He loved watching her try and remain in control of herself. No, she wasn’t over the edge just yet. “You really want me to work for this? That is one of the things that I love about you.” Dante leaned down and removed his fingers slowly until they came out and breathed a hot breath upon her valley. “Remember what I said about desserts?”, he asked right before he licked her tenderly. Her flavor was sweeter than anything he had tasted and he stroke her a few times while his hands kept hold of her thighs to keep Lotus from closing them. Before long he kissed it as his grip became rougher, though not enough to leave bruises. She was willing to say yes and it delighted him so. “Well, if you insist.” His tongue went inside her and decided to draw the alphabet backwards with it. He licked up her taste greedily as he watched her with lustful eyes staring. Oh, he was going to bring out that wild side of her even if he had to repeat writing them out backwards and forwards. He took her legs and placed them up into his shoulders before he rose up more, and with that her lower body in the process. One hand moved up her smooth ass and onto her back before he mustered the strength to lift her up over him while he still fed off her sanctuary.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?