Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Nisshoki > Land of the Blue Sun
Melianme

Character Info
Name: Aisling Melianme
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard/Warlock
Silver: 635
Aisling was grateful her back was to Ash, for he would have seen just how deeply she blushed at both his words and his touch. She gasped slightly as he slipped his arms about her waist and hugged her to him, his forehead coming to rest on her shoulder. She let her hands rest upon his, for a moment as he spoke. Most women might have found these sorts of affections uncomfortable after meeting a man merely hours before, but there was something about Ash that Aisling couldn't help but like. His attentions were not unwelcomed, and he was cuddly without being terribly clingy, and she liked that. She giggled as he rubbed his nose against her ear. "I am glad that I was able to cheer you up."

"Well, Holly are performing partners. IF we want the coin to be able to travel more, you'll have to relinquish me now and again," she replied as he released her. "But she is your sister. She is supposed to be, is she not? I thought that was what siblings were supposed to do. I wouldn't know, since as far as I know I am an only child," she smiled at him. "I believe we are to be in Ataiyo for some time though. We should have plenty of time to spend together."

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
Excluding the slight hostility that Ramla has towards Holly's mother, the women actually got along quite well, especially Holly and Aisling became close. While traveling the Haza Savannah they all got to know each other a little better. The girls got to know who Ramla really was, or specifically 'what' she was. The question came up one night when they wondered how exactly she was going to protect Holly other than following her around and why her mother accepted the bet unless Ramla wasn't just an 'old' mortal.

Well, the girls knew the basics, Ramla was a creature of the void and like her absent companion Nihr she had powers of a darker nature and that was that. Ramla was relieved though that Holly and Aisling still trusted her and didn't fear her. So when she went ahead to Ataiyo they knew they had nothing to fear because one way or another Ramla was watching over them. She not only had to look for an Inn for them but she also had to look for work. The girls made a living with music, Ramla made a living with mercenary work. (*cough* cold blooded murder *cough*)

As soon as she got a place for them to stay she quickly handed over the keys to Holly and Aisling and then disappeared again doing her thing. After meeting a client near one of the infamous brothels of Ataiyo Ramla decided to do some shopping to spoil herself and the ladies. She had bought two silk kimonos that she felt might suit them and then bought one for herself. A purple and blue one with a black sash around her waist. She decided to pin her hair up like the natives, decorated with combs and pins.

As she walked the streets she noticed how the shadows around her seemed to shift in an alley nearby. Without hesitation she turned into it and waited for the bundle of blackness to take shape, taking care to not dirty the kimonos that she carried. A silhouette of a tall man, the figure was pitch black except for the eyes which glowed purple. "How are things in Canelux?" She asked the figure. "Good, interesting, busy. It's more 'medieval' than Parvpora, less adequate in magical power. They make up for that loss by being backed up by deities. Faith in the divines is deeply rooted there." The figure said as it admired Ramla's new look. "Been shopping?" He asked with a hint of a smile. Ramla smiled back and nodded, "Mhm, felt like spoiling myself and the girls. The Savannah was rougher than we thought. The more I hear about Canelux the more I feel we should stay in Parvpora. It has more potential in my opinion. Easier to handle. Besides, I discovered that the gods have almost no influence here. The people even call it taboo to speak of them. They are definitely weaker here than in Canelux."

"Oh, I have something for you." He said proudly as he produced a small box on the ground. "I finally found the time and the materials to make the goggles for you. It should help with your eyesight during the day." Ramla bend down and picked up the box and opened it. It contained a pair of goggles with dark purple tinted lenses to shield her eyes against the sun and bright lights. Attached to the side of the goggles are an extra pair of lenses, smaller in size and in a bluer tint that could be flipped down and in front of the bigger lenses. Looking more closely she saw they were enchanted. "Enchanted?" 

Nihr nodded, "Yes, to help find magical residue onto objects or people. Since we can already sense those trails, but now we can actually see it. Took me a while to get it right…" Ramla thanked him and stored them away. "I have to get going now, we'll meet again soon." Nihr continued to watch her until she turned the corner before the shadows dispersed and returned to normal.

Ramla made her way to the center of the town, where the music played. She figured she might find her companions there. And she did, she watched them from the sidelines at an elevated porch. Holly was enjoying the music, watching a couple dance. Aisling and a young man. Ramla frowned and pondered, where had she felt this 'radiance' before. She carefully leaned against the railing, making sure not to crinkle the kimonos that she had yet to deliver. Her purple gaze turning to Holly… "Ah…Another child." The two shared the same type of…what's the word… 'Signature' in power. Their mother's power. "Busy little bee, Angela. How many more do you have?" She chuckled to herself.

But there was something else she thought as the man tossed a bouquet to Holly. It was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't figure it out. What was that familiar vibe about this man? She knew she'd seen it before but…"Curse my goldfish brain, ugh…" Bah, it's one man. Not important. She shook her head and decided to head back to the Inn. Take advantage of having the room all to herself before they came back.

She placed the kimonos on each bed, draping them out to show off their colors and patterns for the girls when they returned. From her pocket she took out the goggles and placed them on the dresser. Since they were going to stay here for a while she might as well unpack and make herself comfortable. So first thing she did was write in her journal while she waited for the others.