Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Kujishoku, the Spirit Realm > The strangest of detours [Private, Vinsue]
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Name: Aven Kilandre-Alveron
Alignment: TG
Race: Dark Human/Shadow
Class: Scion of Dark Matter
Silver: 536
The shadow before her dissipated with a childlike giggle, and Aven rose from the shadows outside the flame circle, the light of the flames dancing around his, reflecting off his silver hair and eyes. "Angered the locals? You're the first I've met, and more than tad rude, to be frank. I haven't done a speck of harm to this land, more than I can say about you and your reckless use of fire magic. Truly, you're the first dragon I've met with such little self restraint." He shook his head, gesturing to the growing blaze in the bamboo forest. "Look at this scar you've created, out of petty rage. You presume to take the high ground, on the pompous notion that being a Shadow Mage makes me a threat to this land?" With a small sigh, he sat back down against the lightly singed bamboo of his original spot. "Don't be silly. I've given you plenty of reason to trust me, despite your despicable behavior. Had I such a temper as you, you'd be bleeding out on the ground right now, a hole where you're heart should be. I've killed bigger creatures than a dragon with my shadows."

The Dark does not judge, will not forgive, and cannot save: such is my purpose.
turas-adhair

Character Info
Name: turas-adhair
Alignment: TE
Race: Dragon
Class: Destruction
Silver: 356
She made a almost hiccup like sound. This was funny he accused her of pompous things. And refused to take blame. Her skin would glow as the supposed fire disappeared. No trace of it was left no scorch marks or actual damage nothing. "Now you accuse me of things like that. This is the spirit realm nothing is as it seams. And your presence alone has chanced off all the creatures. And you started all of this. You set the challenge. Now like I said get out of my land." She said growling.

She had no trust or the ability to trust. She was betrayed by her closest family and has refused to trust since. She would than fully disappear into the shadow of night. 
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven raised one brow, before glancing around him. Had that city always been there? The dragoness had named the place, "The Spirit Realm", but how exactly was that different than Dalanesca's realm? So many questions, but so few answers. He stood, watching the dragoness wander off. Does she really think I'll just leave, now that I've found something worth researching? He smiled, and walked on forward toward the City, intent on learning everything he could. No moody dragon would keep him from his studies, especially one so rude.

Shade popped up from the ground beside him, dancing a small shadowy jig. "She goes, she goes, but the night follows her! Should we, should we?" 

Aven shook his head. "No, nothing would come of it. She marked this place her territory, but it's obvious that claim had no more substance than the smoke of her fire." The pair strode along, not looking back.

Vinsue2

Character Info
Name: Aqua Aura
Alignment: TN
Class: explorer
Silver: 901
Aqua had made it to the city and yet she was in too much into a search to actually care to stop and look around. She stopped and asked every spirit if they had seen here sister. Most said no but one told a story.

Aqua was in full dragon form sitting down neer an young spirit that was telling a story. Aqua could not believe it was like that. The story was much farther than what could happen happened. 

"Than this wolf came out of nowhere and ran off. Everything caught flame…" he started and she listened.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven passed through the gates, Shade walking earnestly alongside him. The childish shadow skipped around joyfully, poking random spirits and prancing around the numerous stalls. It picked up an odd piece of fruit from a vendor and held it in the air toward Aven. "Can we, can we? So exotic, interesting, intriguing!"

Aven shook his head, plucking the fruit from the shadow's hand and placing back. "Not right now, Shade. There are other matters to-" His sentence cut short as he caught sight of a dragon, plain as day, crouching near a young boy, listening intently to some unknown tale. Another dragon? This is turning out quite the day… He approached the two at a leisurely pace, his ear perked up to hear their discourse. 

Vinsue2

Character Info
"We finally got the fire out just before dark just to find nothing was useable and many of us were badly burned. We moved through the night because none of us could sleep. The wolf followed us and even switched to a dragon form. It picked us off one by one not killing us right away but made it to were we died slow painful deaths." The man continued as Aqua sat there stunned that turas would do such a thing. "I have not seen her since she ripped my insides out a few mouths ago." 

She rolled her eyes, he had only took her time and she had so little time to find her before turas did something way worse. She noticed the human and turned twords him. "Have you seen her?" She asked expecting a no like everyone ealce said.

Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven raised an eyebrow, halting at the sudden question. It was obvious she was asking about the other dragon, but the question remained of their relationship. Truth be told, it was very possible the two were in league, the fact that the newcomer had the patience to talk to a spirit meant little. He'd have to test the waters. "You mean that sadistic Storm Dragoness? Yes, she accosted me on my way through the forest, told me to get off 'her land'. Am I to take it that claim was false?" He decided to leave the fact he was still living unsaid. Aven had no scent to non-Dark Matter creatures, so it was unlikely the dragon would be able to tell either way. 

Vinsue2

Character Info
She looked at the man. It seamed he at least had some lead on her sister but it looked like he did not like her. "That sounds like her. Though I have no clue if she was telling lies or not. I have not seen her in months and she may have claimed the area or she may just be trying to have her twisted fun." 

Aqua said just glad to have a lead. "Can you take me to were you last saw her. I need to stop her before she kills family. Before she is too far gone. Please take me to her."