Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Ataiyo, Land of the Blue Sun > Kujishoku, the Spirit Realm > The strangest of detours [Private, Vinsue]
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Name: Aven Kilandre-Alveron
Alignment: TG
Race: Dark Human/Shadow
Class: Scion of Dark Matter
Silver: 536
For a bamboo forest, Aven had expected a much easier time with navigation. Normally, he'd remember certain tree shapes and odd landmarks, as the landscape forced one to zigzag around brush and bends. The bamboo, however, was much thinner, and he found himself blazing an easy trail through the tall, albeit silly-looking stalks. Traveling the world wasn't a chore, per say, but some treks did tend to run longer than others, and as far as Aven was concerned, all bamboo looked the same. Thus, he found himself trudging aimlessly through a monotonous array of tan, the sounds of wildlife his only reprieve from the drudgery, and it hardly came as a surprise when he found himself lost, just as always, and as he did, a thick fog began to accumulate in the area. "Damn it…" He sighed, looking around to find his bearing. "It's hard enough to stay awake in this ambiance, now ominous fog?" It wasn't too out of the ordinary for his adventures, to be fair, as where Aven was, trouble followed. He was a magnet for danger, partly because his magic research tended to attract the wrong company, and of course, that was the reason he was out exploring in the first place. There was only so much he could accomplish in a lab, after all. Aven sat down, his back against a thick shoot. I expected this to be an arduous trip, but this is a bit much.

The Dark does not judge, will not forgive, and cannot save: such is my purpose.
turas-adhair

Character Info
Name: turas-adhair
Alignment: TE
Race: Dragon
Class: Destruction
Silver: 356
Turas wondered through the forest in wolf form. she almost looked like a spirit with the blue stripes in her black hair glowing. She was not bothered by the fog or the seemingly endless forest of bamboo. Seeing some chopped bamboo and tracks she stopped and smelled the ground. She could smell the human in the creature as well as something dark. She smiled and started to fade into the shadow of the fog and track. Spotting her pray she stopped and sat down as she let out a blood-chilling howl. Where she sat there was no trace of an actual being, no footprints or soil disturbance of any type. Where she came from also was impossible to tell, as it to looked as if nothing had traded there besides the man's trail. 

Turas's eyes glowed like the blue just it was a crimson red. She then stood up and ran out of view than ran around behind him and again howled. she then charged at him and leaped, teeth showing, just as she would rip into his flesh she would fully mind into the shadow and disappear. She would reappear as if she was landing on the other side and kept running untell she disappeared from view. Turas would walk back with the same timing as two shadow clone illusions. The three would growl as they got closer. At the same time, they would ask "What brings you here to our land" 
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven's guard shot to the forefront of his mind, after a brief moment of panic. The forest really did lull one into a false sense of security. The wolf before him, it resembled the ancient form of the being Amaterasu, but something about the form seemed magical in nature. He'd never completed his research on the magical beast, so he figured it was possible their form was magically maintained, both human and animal. Curious, but nothing to question further. He stood, a smile gracing his features at the unexpected company. "I'm just a humble traveler, searching for knowledge." He glanced around at the three wolves, his eyes settling on the real wolf, shadow tendrils rising around him as he spoke. "Dispel your clones and face me in earnest. The shadows obey me far more than they'd ever heed your call." The wolf was interesting, that much was for sure. He wondered if it truly had a human form, and what process it used to transfigure? Surely, the two didn't have equal mass, there had to be some inequality correction magic.

turas-adhair

Character Info
"We both know a shadow weaver is not a humble traveler, do not test us!" They spoke. Did the human really think he was a better shadow weaver than she? Than again did she wish to test it? Actually she did. She wanted to test him and see what he was able to do. Her eyes stopped glowing as her clones disappeared.

She would solidify as the shadow would faid. Her fer would start to dance with blue electricity. The energy would make light that would kill much of the shadow. She bore her teath again growling as she got ready to pounce.

She did not notice the sudden low wind that started to surround them, taking the fog away. Here eyes started glowing yet again.
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Tendrils leapt from his shadow, intercepting sparks of light that might glance his body, disintegrating as they did so. "Who decided such a thing, that a shadow weaver cannot simply travel as he pleases?" From beside him, two shadows rose from the ground, forming into perfect versions of him. Strangely, the clones has the same energy and solidity as him, some other dark element mixed in with the shadow magic. 

The clone on the left spoke. "Besides, can you speak of shadow weaving, while so embossed in the light?" As the fog began to lift, so too did the bamboo forest behind Aven, a spendorous city appearing from the clearing mist. Aven remained unaware, his focus unbroken from the threat before him: if that light reached him, it would be a serious problem.

turas-adhair

Character Info
Turas would slowly switch to her dragon form. Fur turned to scales as paws turned to talons. Wings sprouted strong and twice her body length from tip to tip. The wings would be half spread her size would not change. "One who has learned from the best knows one can not live without causing trouble." She again growled at him and his clones.

"Who said I worked with light? Ha that's funny I just know not to fight fire with fire but use its true weakness water. I am a storm caster and one unmatched by any my age. The sparks were more oriented than before as they ran from the sides of her mouth to the tip of her tail and gathered there above her tail.
Aven Alveron

Character Info
Aven's eyebrows raised as she transformed. So, she wasn't an Amaterasu after all. A humored grin spread across his face at her words. "You say you learned from the best, but did he neglect to teach you the most important rule of confronting a shadow caster?" The setting of the sun drew lines of gold through the bamboo around them, before slowly metamorphosing into darkness. Aven's voice chimed up from behind the Dragoness. "Never do so in the dark." The voice had a playful lilt to it, and an unbridled confidence. It was quite obvious, with the set of the sun, he no longer felt any threat from her.

turas-adhair

Character Info
"Funny thin was my teacher was like watch me kill you and try to survive." She said tossing the electronic ball like a catapult at the left clone as the land was red with the setting sun. Truthfully she always learned the hard way how things worked and how to thrive every were she was was. 

She was not afraid at all. She turned letting out a stream of flame from her mouth in a circle around her as her sparks stopped. She would spread her wings and as she did the fire circle around her would spread. 

She than would sit withher back to him as she seamed to disappear by shifting light and shadow. There circle would not change in size or spread as she stood there.
Aven Alveron

Character Info
The left clone burst into a gout of flame and burned, while the other two versions of Aven dissipated into clouds of dark particles, which flowed into the darkness. Aven's voice emanated from the surroundings. "Well, I suppose I was hoping for a warm welcome, but this might be a bit warm for my tastes." His laugh echoed through the forest as bamboo began to catch fire, smoke rising into the air and blocking out the last setting rays of the sun. "Your master doesn't sound like a teacher to me. To use true shadow magic, one must be accepted by the Dark, and it's quite clear you've done no such thing." 

The odd sight of a shadow shaped like Aven appeared before the Dragoness within the circle of flame. It spoke differently than Aven, and had a different energy about it. "Yes, yes, your technique is incomplete, unruly, unrefined, unproven!"

turas-adhair

Character Info
She would atack the shadow with glowing claws. Now well past having fun and fully mad. She was a lot of things but what it said she would always deny and has spent years proving she was not. He was pulling ropes and soon he would trigger the wrong one. She had her fun and sat down resorting to words as she licked her claws.

"I thought you said you were here to learn as an incident traveler yet you have yet to give me reason to believe you." She than switch talons and again started cleaning them. The fire was giving her back her energy so she may again do a trick her sister done by accident. "So far you have angered the locals and challenged me. Not one or the other is incident and neither have taught you anything."