Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > Where Art Thou? [P,R]
Christian Del Rio

Character Info
Name: Christian Del Rio
Alignment: TG
Race: Desert Elf/ Skinwalker
Class: Prince
Silver: 544
Christian wasn’t too worry about his brother trying anything on Aelwen, for if they did, they would be in for a rude awakening. Ever since their first day together, he knew not to mess with her when she punched him over a dead log. Still, he was rather protective of his lover- it was likely due to his heritage and nature. It was by those things that drove him to look for her time and time again.

When the morning came, it hadn’t been his intention to wake her up, but his idle movements had anyway and his thoughts were pulled back to Aelwen. “Didn’t mean to, sorry.” He was still getting used to having another person in the same bed as he was in, especially one of her stature. It made it quite easy for him to forget. He laughed a little as she hidden from the morning sun with the blankets. “How are you going to have breakfast under there?” His jest was short lived before he could see those lovely eyes of hers and heard the plea.

“Well I did promise you that, love. I don’t go back on them, you know that.” He plopped himself up with his elbows as he watched her. They had only a few discussions about his home, and for the most part he knew that she was interested in visiting there. Like him, she had only been to a few places and had hardly traveled far from home before. Even with his annoying older brothers, the rest of the family were pleasant in exchange and were interested in seeing who had made him want to leave home early twice now.

“We can go when you like, but can we at least have breakfast first. For some reason, I feel like I’m famish.”

Aelwen

Character Info
Name: Aelwen Latika LeSilve
Alignment: LN
Race: Aerkai/Rosenite
Class: Courier/Body Guard/Troublemaker
Silver: 965
Aellie stared at him for a moment and was about to answer him when she decided to go on a tangent about going to Crowia. She had always wanted to go there since they first spoke about it. “Also you can feed me while I hide from the sun.” Her big silver eyes stared at him with a bit of humor in them as she offered up her fix it all solution.

She nodded and a low whisper came from her lips, “I know Chris. You always keep them.” She pulled herself up from the blankets as he propped himself up. She climbed her way up to him and kissed him softly for a moment. Her strawberry hair was swimming around them. It was amazing how much longer her hair was when it was let down.

Wrapping her arms around his waist she settled her head onto his chest. “This tavern has some good food. If we get dressed we can go down and get some.” There was some hesitation in her voice about wanting to get dressed. Soon she let out a sigh as she got out of bed. Carefully she lowered herself off the high bed and let her feet hit the floor. “Damn bed and their damn high legs.” a grumble left her lips as she realized it would have been easier to jump off the bed.

She pulled on her clothes and pulled her hair up and out of the way. A few pink strands fell in the way of her face and she blew them out of her face. “Let's go get some food and then we can get out of here.” She waited for him to be dressed before she pulled him down to her and kissed him. “Let’s go.” She grabbed his hand and led him downstairs.

They ate breakfast and after that got ready for the journey to Crowia. She was packing her stuff in the manor while elegantly avoiding Nerezza and Kaiser’s games. She made it out with a bag and smiled at Christian who she had to tell to wait outside. “Let’s get out of this crazy place… Your family needs to meet me.” She had been forced by letter of her mother to pack an elegant dress for the occasion. She was after all meeting the royalty of Crowia. “Just hope I’m what they are expecting.”