Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Kirika Lake > Twin Wolves[P/R]
Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
Toya chuckled and shook her head, “When Keira and Ynnarah were born they had this light to them. Everyone loved them as well. I figured it might be a combination of the two. They are also so perfect I’m not so sure they even need to charm anyone.” Her eyes were carefully watching the twins so she could move into action if need be, and jumped a bit at Torn’s scolding.

Keira gave a smile to the Misfits. “Sorry Loves, the babies have been keeping us up at all hours of the night. They wake up together and have to go back down together. Poor Torn hardly gets any sleep.” Being the sensible one out of the group she came over to Torn and kissed his cheek.

Letting the Misfits get settled down, Keira took the twins one by one and put them in a bassinet in the room. It was over by Toya and she lazily put her foot up on the edge and made it sway. “Mom,” Keira stared at Toya for a moment before letting out an exhausted shy. “No, never mind if it works don’t knock it.” 

“Been doing this longer than you’ve been alive Keira. Maybe twice as long as you’ve been alive.” Toya winked and let the food arrangements happen while she rocked the twins. It made Keira grateful that she had someone experienced to help them. “I don’t mind. Keira, can you bring in that liquor? The full bottle of it. If anyone is gonna finish off that older bottle it’s going to be me. Tastes better the more it ages anyways.”

Keira came over and nudged Torn softly as she kissed his forehead and handed him the bottle. “Here, just don’t let them drink too much. A healer is expensive.” She made reference to her aunt and laughed. “I’m sure Mom will let us get some sleep later and watch the babies. She seems like she knows what she is doing.”

“Seems? Child, you have no idea.”

OOC: Brittlez
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
Torn grabbed the bottle from Keira, returning her kiss. “We’ll start with shots, I believe, then we can get some shut-eye.” He then grabbed a few shot-glasses, poured, and handed out drinks. When all the Misfits had been served their booze, Torn held his own shot-glass in the air, grinning like a fool. “To my beautiful fianceé and wonderful twins!” The Misfits replied with a cheer, and downed their drinks in perfect unison.

They cried out in horror in unison, too.

In seconds, all but the most seasoned mercenaries were rolling on the floor, or coughing themselves to tears. Thorvald, alone among the misfits, cried for another, laughing at the rest of the party. Torn laughed (being a bit used to it by now), wrapped his arm around Keira again, and whispered in her ear. “Let’s get some sleep while they recover,” he said, before heading up to the bedroom.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
Keira looked exhausted but she nodded to them. Toya had agreed to take the twins for a while so the new parents could get some sleep. The queen believed that they needed a little bit of helping getting the babes on a sleep schedule before they could quit tearing their hair out.

Toya chugged her glass of it like a pro as she slammed the glass down and laughed at everyone crying out in pain. Keira snuggled into Torn when he was ready and nodded up to him. “Take care of them Mama ok?”

“Yeah, yeah I’ve raised six of you bastards. I know what I’m doing.” Toya flashed them a smile as she gently rocked the cradle back and forth. “They are in good hands.”

Keira took him up to their bedroom which looked like an utter disaster. They had blankets, food, and pillows everywhere. Torn looked like he had fallen asleep in certain places that weren’t the bed. The only well kept together place they had was the bassinet the twins slept in every night. “Let’s sleep.” She grabbed him and flopped on the bed. “They looked so happy with them.” She rubbed her head against his much like a happy cat. “It’s a good thing.”

OOC: Brittlez
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
Torn slumped in bed next to Keira, smiling. “Aye, it’s a good thing,” he said, cuddling up against his fianceé. He snuggled up against her to spoon her, his arm slithering beneath her neck to have her head rest there, while that same hand reached down and gently caressed her chest. He gave a low chuckle, kissing Keira’s neck - hoping she’d get the wrong idea and presume he wanted sex. Once her attention was grabbed, his other hand reached up to Keira’s left hand, and slid a ring of gold set with amethysts on her finger. “I’ve claimed you now,” he said, jokingly, before his infatuation gave way to fatigue, and he began falling into a slumber.

Two days later, when Torn was finally rested, the Misfits told him about a certain monstrous scorpion prowling the nearby desert. After an hour or so of talking it over with the Misfits, Torn approached Keira on the subject. “The lads want me to join them on a monster hunt,” he began, after kissing her once on the cheek. “I want to go. It’s a long way off, though, so I might be gone for a month or two, depending.” He waited for a while. “Is that okay? You can get some wedding plans done in the meantime. And when I get back… It’ll only be a cleric away.” He moved in close with a smile, wrapping his arms around his fianceé, hoping for approval.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.