Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Kirika Lake > Take to the skies! [P, R]
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
Torn, together with Toya, managed to force the beast to land - and Torn immediately felt Toya’s grip loosen as she was thrown from the stallion’s back. Torn grabbed the bit-over rope, while clinging on for dear life as the beast tried to throw him, as well. But he’d sailed in more than one storm, so his grip was firm, and just as the beast began to tire, Torn saw the opportunity to sling the lasso around a tree branch - which was just as well, for with a spin and a wingbeat, Torn, too, fell off.

He rushed to the coiled rope and grabbed on, the stallion rearing and pulling Torn upwards. Torn, instead of tugging, began to climb, coiling the rope as he got up towards the limb of the oak where the rope was now tautly strung. In two seconds, he managed to coil the rapidly diminishing length of rope into a firm knot, and the damage was done - no way could the stallion get free from its bond now. As before, Torn used the rope to zipline directly towards the stallion, whom in his panic, tried to evade the incoming adventurer - with hilariously tragic consequences. Torn kept sliding on the line, crashing balls-first into one of the stallion’s legs, forcing it to kneel. Torn barely managed to roll away before he was crushed, and lept back onto the pegasus.

A few more minutes of thrashing followed, before the beast finally calmed down, exhausted. Torn grinned at Toya, before suddenly realising he had no idea how to train a broken horse. “Uhm… I hope you’ll be able to help me get him back to Arri. And put me in touch with someone who can train the guy.” He blushed a bit. “I’m used to ships, but I’ve never actually… Ridden before. It’s why I have a chariot.”

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Toya

Character Info
Name: Toya Rose-Wintercrest
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite
Class: Dragon Knight/Queen
Silver: 817
Toya watched with with interest as he tried to get the Stallion. It was no longer her turn as she let him do whatever he felt necessary. Though the balls thing made her laugh. “At least you already used them!” She giggled and felt mildly terrible about it but that was the life of someone who chose to capture one of these creatures.

Getting up from her spot she sighed a bit and came over as she touched the Pegasus. “I can get him back. He’s pretty tired.” She waved to Karith, who appeared to be going back to the manor now. “Well.” Toya’s strength allowed her to lead the horse with far less difficulty than Torn. “So when you get done, hook the chariot up to this bitch. I do know someone though but it will take talking to Lily and hoping Echo is home.”

Realizing he didn’t know everyone she sighed. “Lily is my older sister and Echo-Rose is one of the most talented mages in all of Arri outside of the Royal family. She is a duchess but also a warrior by heart. She helps breed Nightmares, our horses. You could say she knows a thing or two. We should stop by the Yellow court and see if she is in so we can drop the Pegasus off. It will be a while before you can show Keira since you can’t control it all the way. No worries! We all start off young and dumb.” She was joking with him as she patted him on the back.

“You did good. You’ll have stories to tell the little ones.”

OOC: I'm Brittlez :D