Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Horae Island > Snow Angels [P]
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Despite the trees fashioned after herself, the young goddess found herself slowly crossing over the last ivory bridge into a world of white. She had loved the venti section, however there was one last season to witness. There was a ghostly smile on her lips as she pulled her cloak tighter around her. The weather change was more dramatic than the rest of the areas she had traveled through. The cold air hit her like a brick as she pulled her hood up over her head. Beneath the cloth, she was still in her tunic and pants but there was a need for more warmth in this area. There was a happy glimmer in her gaze as she studied the endless forest in front of her.

There was a final destination to her journey this time. Rhea had heard the rumors in her island travel about a magnificent fortress that rested in the center. It was rumored to have been the home of elves long time ago. She had heard well about the interesting designs of the elves of ice. While this was not her least favorite season, the idea of getting to see a forgotten treasure was enough to keep her traveling. The urge to see the strange treasure of the world with her own two eyes was something that always made her father proud. She just could not help her ancestral instinct for everything shiny.

Hours seemed to pass in minutes as she lost herself in the tall trees. She had already spend a couple days on this island, so spending more did not bother her. There was many different magic techniques she could have used to make her way through the area faster to make it to the fortress, but it was the journey that she wanted to witness. There was real training that came from the travel towards the destination. You could be as powerful as a God, but that meant nothing if you skipped over the actually challenge to receive the prize.

The smile grew stronger as she began to see the shine of something above the trees. Soon the trees began to drift apart until there were few left and the ground trailed up to the heavens. The sight of the mountains only helped to make the excitement in her thrive. It meant that she was growing closer to her treasure. "A castle of ice… you shall be mine!" There was a soft giggle that escaped her lips as she began her search for one of the paths through the mountains. Most were washed away by the weather but she needed something to start the adventure she searched.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
The lack of assassination contracts in Dalanesca’s life left her with quite a lot of free time, and as of late she had been finding it difficult to keep herself occupied.  She could not remember a time when she had so much time to do absolutely nothing, and she was unsure of how to handle it.  Fortunately, talk in Adeluna had begun about a strange island, Horae seemed to be the name that others were using to describe it.  There were a few ships from the port that were offering people transport to the island, for a nominal fee, of course.  

Apparently, four sections existed, each section somehow representing one of Revaliir’s four seasons.  The ship that she had chosen would only drop people off in the Terra or Venti sections… which she found to be a disappointment.  When she had heard about the island, she had desperately wanted to visit the Glaciem section.  Snow and ice had always put her at ease and it gave her memories of her past, though she was still completely unsure why.

An hour or so after the ferry had dropped her in Venti, she had found the white bridge she had been told about, which would lead her across the river to Glaciem.  People that she had passed along her way had told her that Glaciem was supposedly hope to a giant castle of ice, and that was something she was hoping to find.

The trek led her onwards through tall trees and snow covered grounds for quite some time.  Travel took much longer in a terrain where snow covered the well beaten path and travellers needed to make their own way.  After a bit longer, she could hear a voice floating on the wind.  She knew that chances were slim it was anyone she would know, but perhaps it was someone with whom she could team up to find the fabled frozen fortress that she was looking for.

As she took a few more steps forward, another figure came into view - and although the figure wore a hood, she could tell that it held a more feminine shape than a male would.  Nothing about the figure gave Dalanesca reason to believe that it was a divine being, so she quickly started to walk towards the figure.

”Excuse me!” she called out as she neared the other, not wanting to cause alarm.  She paused for a moment when she was only a few meters away and caught her breath.  ”Don’t suppose you’re looking for that castle, or fortress, or whatever, are you?” she asked, hands on her hips.  Nothing in the tone of her voice was threatening at all - she merely gave off the idea that she was interested in working together.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
The woman had lost herself in trying to track down the best path that she did not even hear the first call out to her.  It was soft against the blowing of the wind but with her one track mind it could have easily just been another puff of air. The second words came once the stranger was closer and were enough to bring Rhea to a complete halt. She always kept her aura locked away. There had not been a soul outside of her immediate family and a few poor souls in her temple that had actually felt it. Each deity was different based on their position. To say it lightly, her own was a little too intoxicating to just have around free in the air. Her aunt’s aura was breathtaking in ways that made anyone want to fall to their knees, though most of the Gods aura were magnificent in their own way.

Hazel eyes slowly shifted behind her as she kept her cloak tucked around her tightly. Many different answers trickled through her mind as she stared at the stranger. With her hood on, it would probably be hard to recognize her for who she was. Her appearance was not overly striking compared to any other beautiful woman in this world, so she had some help there but it never stopped the underlying fear. She loved people knowing her name and praising her for what she could do with a mere look, but she liked her privacy too. She liked being the one to see how someone really was when they did not know they were being watched.

”I was looking for that thing- whatever it is called.” Rhea answered and her lips grew into a big smile as she snickered at her own response. It was the perfect answer for the situation in her mind. She wanted to display the same humor and interest that the other woman gave. ‘Act normal’ was one of those things that her father had told her about playing off as mortal but neither of them were known for having the normal charm. Strange was something that ran in her family.

”Are you looking for a companion for this adventure? I never did like to travel by myself through terrain like this. I always wonder if I will fall and never be found lying dead at the bottom of some cavern.” The humor seemed to bubble from each one of her words but only someone who knew her would understand the joke. The same ghost smile remained big on her lips as she watched the woman curiously. She was waiting to see if she had been imagining the hint or not.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-