Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Horae Island > Feels At Home But Lost (R/P)
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Alignment: CN
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
Danihg had been dreaming for however long it was. He was in a city playing around with other people, teasing them and terrorizing them all just for fun out in a courtyard. Then he pulled out an instrument, a violin which he began to play and dance and sing one of his most favorite songs he would do for his parents. 
Danihg sang, "I roll out of bed, look in the mirror and see who I am. Today is my birthday but it may be the last day of my life but I will cherish my life for an eternity. The heart is immortal. Love never dies. I will not stay young forever as will no one else ever will. Look into your eye and think who you want to be before you die! Who do you want to be before you die! Look into your eye! Who do you want everyone to know who you are!?" The ordriey had continued to sing, dance and play on but it was all so suddenly disrupted by horrific supernatural wolf howls. Then there was screaming and people running in fear and terror. Looking at himself he was 8 years old once more and fear gripped his heart as a large blue werewolf came leaping into the crowds and tearing people and everything apart. Blood sprayed and seeped into the ground before himself and his parents ran to his side screaming at him to run, "Run Danihg! Run before they get you!" Danihg only had felt he couldn't move and was frozen into place as he watched the blue lycanthrope bound in towards them growling and snarling. His mother and father both screamed and cried out as they were ripped to shreds from limb to limb they were worn apart more blood gushing and splattering about. After all that the monstrous beast turned around and picked him up by the scruff of his neck and shoved into a large burlap sack. Everything was dark but soon after he found himself in front of a lich which had served and confronted. He was a lycanthrope. An ordriey with the power of a lycanthrope but it was the end. Danihg had betrayed the lich to help other allies which he refused to kill but he himself was killed and brought back to life only that he found some of his body parts had been replaced with the magical metal construct parts that had made him whole. He confronted the lich once more but everything went to black. The ordriey woke up from the dream and found he had somehow managed to cross the waters and had no memory of how he done it, the whole entire time the ordriey had slept in almost a deep sleep until the moment a screeching sound emanated from within the wilds. He sat up covered in sand and sea salt his eyes wildly searching around for any possible sign of where he was. He was himself. He wasn't dreaming. The place was completely unfamiliar and his face dropped when he realized he was sitting, lying down on a beach. His heart began to race and fear began to crawl up his spine seeing the ocean water. When the waves came up close by him suddenly a shrill scream came out of his mouth which he flopped and rolled away as far as possible as he could at the very moment. It was a single breath taken in, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" He was hyperventilating, panicking from the fear of the ocean and he stood up and screamed at the top of his lungs as he ran into the forest. His screaming echoed all around startling some animals. He wasn't going to stop until he himself calmed down or if someone had come to stop him from running around screaming in fear.

Vibrato

Character Info
Name: Gerard di Vervaine
Race: Nokken
Class: Bard
Silver: 0
Gerard was on his way back from a visit to the resident fey in the Venti region of the island, taking the long way back across through the jungle. As much as he'd prefer to swim through the the rivers, there were crocodiles and other unsightly creatures ready to take a bite out of him. The Horae fey were rather pleasant, and much friendlier than the Parvporan ones. He'd never seen the Feeorin fey himself, but there were plenty of rumors down the grapevine on what happened to those who strayed too close to their territory. Besides, the place was landlocked making it more difficult for him to get to. At least he could swim to this island from his home and Jasumin. His preferred portions of the island of four seasons were Glaciem and Venti. Terra was more humid than he liked and Ignius was completely out of the question. That particular quarter was literally just sand. Very few boats came by here nowadays, making it a more suitable retreat for a reclusive being like himself. He had been coming by here to dive for pearls and shells to collect or sell at Arri for the past few months.

Stepping carefully through the tangled overgrowth, he retraced his steps back to where he had stowed his shoes and instruments. Normally he didn't go barefoot, but when there was water he liked having his feet wet. And dipping his custom-made leather shoes into a riverbed? Absolutely unacceptable. He was more focused on watching here he was putting his feet to see something coming his way, or notice the sudden flight of the squawking birds and lizards back into the canopy. That particular something ran smack-dab into Gerard, sending the latter into the river with a splash. He resurfaced after a few minutes of regaining his footing, sputtering and fuming. The nokken had spent hours waiting for himself to dry, only to become soaking wet yet again. Crawling out onto the beaten path he grimaced at the state of his clothes and began wringing out the water from his hair and shirt. Tired and angry, he turned to the stumble-bum who was responsible for his current state of affairs. "Oy! Watch where you're going! What kind of person goes charging at break-neck speed through a jungle in the afternoon?!"

Continuing to squeeze more water from his pants, he grumbled under his breath. "Blasted cretin…that'll be three more hours now until they're bone-dry again." The only positive thing he could think in this situation was that at least he didn't have his shoes or violin with him. If either of those things had fallen into the water, that would be the end of it–especially the violin. And good violins were not easy to come by. 

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."
Danihg Zuhn Bagoon

Character Info
Name: Danihg Zuhn Bagoon
Race: Ordriey (Half Faerie half dragon, Devil blooded)
Class: Shadow Haunt Prince
Silver: 336
Danihg had been running for however long it was then he bumped into somebody knocking them into the river water. The ordriey then almost didn't hear the man yell at him to be more careful and the next thing he found himself tripping and falling into the water. He panicked more and started yelping and screaming, "AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAh! WATER! AAAAAAAH! NOOONONONONO!!! *Gurgling cough COUGH!*"

He struggled to get out thrashing about in the water sinking under and as soon as he reached the top he gasped and spit out water. Danihg then managed to have grab hold of something which he used to drag himself out coughing and shivering. He was shaking and shivering and now just lied there on the ground soaking wet.

The half faerie half dragon felt he could not contain himself and was far too panicked but now was tiring out. He felt dizzy when he stood up and stumbled falling over and began to snivel and cry hugging himself feeling scared and full of fear his long furry scorpion like tail curled up. He was remarkably very similar in the physical features of a humanoid black manticore with the tail, horns, wings and mane.

Vibrato

Character Info
Name: Gerard di Vervaine
Race: Nokken
Class: Bard
Silver: 0
Gerard watched the entire scene unfold before him with his arms crossed and a peeved look on his face. Once the person had proceeded to tire themselves out from their mental breakdown, the nokken raised his voice again. "Are you quite done with your hysterical fit?" He had not a shred of sympathy for the man, which upon closer inspection bore strong resemblance to a mythical chimera. This discovery did not improve his personal opinion of said person one bit. By the gods, he hated hysterical people. It was as if he had some sort of magnetic force that would force him to cross paths with the kinds of people that he loathed. Was there some sort of magical sign above him with an arrow highlighted by faerie fire that read in bolded letters: 'Come bother me'? 

Continuing to remove the excess water from his garments he stayed where he was, not bothering to help the creature. It would take a saint with the forbearance of the divine to solve whatever was this person's problem, and by the circles of Infernos it wasn't him. "Oh stop sniveling. You're lucky that there weren't any river crocodiles waiting to relieve you of your limbs. Be thankful that wasn't an acid pool." Gerard was about ready to slap some sense into the manticore-beast, but had just ran out of reason to care. It was about time for him to pack up and leave. He would have to put up with being waterlogged until he reached the ocean, then it would be a few hours' swim back to Arri. He wasn't in the mood to swim all the way back southwest. Sighing loudly, he began picking his way through the jungle floor to the hollow where his things were hidden. Hopefully the monkeys hadn't tried getting their grubby hands into them.

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist. And I am absolutely sure that whatever you're planning isn't going to work."