Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Horae Island > Island of the Seasons [O]
Cymbel

Character Info
Name: Cymbel Belerian
Alignment: LG
Race: Fey
Class: Swordmage
Silver: 0
"Not to worry, I won't be wearing them here. Though once I find a new permanent residence it would be useful for the surrounding area. I'm just thankful that they don't bind to your feet or made you dance continually." He grimaced at the mention of the dryads, bringing to mind how he nearly had a panic attack when he thought the trees were attacking. "If I'd known beforehand, I would've went another way. Would you like it if hands out of nowhere started touching your hair or pulling on your cloak?"  

The walk back was less stressing than the first time, and the sweet smell of Terra's flowers was in the air again. The sound of a brass bell being rung drew his attention to the brightly colored caravel approaching the docks. They must've kept the captain waiting. "The ship is back. I'm ready to return to the mainland, and you?" 

"Fairies will promise you everything, but they always lie. Each and every one of them is a great and terrible beauty."
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
the thought of him continuously dancing made her laugh. "Lightin up they are nothing more than a bunch of flirts that are quick to get jealous." she said. 

"Yea im ready to get going back to the mainland. I need to put my prices up in my cave."
she said as she waved at the captan. they again had to ride the funny looking ship but it could be worse. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Cymbel

Character Info
Name: Cymbel Belerian
Race: Fey
Class: Swordmage
Silver: 0
The White Mare was sitting by the docks, gaudy as ever. The whole ship looked like it had been given a clear coat of melted sugar as it glistened in the sunlight. Up on the deck was the red-haired halfling with a green bottle of some kind of drink. "Ahoy landlubbers! Ready to set sail back to the mainland?" He waved at them with spyglass in hand, and slid off his makeshift seat upon a barrel. There was the sound of grinding gears as the gangplank lowered onto the weathered wood of the pier, and the splash of an anchor being dropped into the waters below. The captain hobbled down the deck to meet them as he took another pull from his bottle. There was no telling if it were alcohol or something else.

"We're ready to leave, captain. Did we make you wait?" Cymbel shifted the straps of his bag, adjusting the box with his new boots inside. "Who, me? Naah! Ye didn't think I was sittin' here the whole time twiddlin' me thumbs did ye? When I saw both of ye go off into that jungle borderin' Ignius I raised me anchor and went fishin'. Anyone hungry? I've caught me a great blue marlin just ready fer carving up." Captain Blackwater was in good spirits like usual as he boarded the caravel. Indeed there were a few barrels full of seawater and fish on deck which weren't there before. Once everyone was on the ship, Captain Blackwater raised the gangplank and anchor, and they were sailing back to Arri again. The trip back was much shorter than when they went to the island. The captain said it was due to having the tradewinds at their backs, making them move faster. The air began to warm up as they approached Arri, as the cold winds from Horae left them.

Back on solid ground, Cymbel was reaching the end of his journey in Canelux. Now that it was over, he no longer had any reason to keep travelling with the dragon. She had gone with him to see the island as promised, and it was now time for him to part ways."Thank you for accompanying me all this way from Endapano. I'll be leaving for Parvpora soon, so you won't need to have me around anymore. I think I'll visit the other places I have on my list another time on my own." He had wanted to pay her back for the rooms before their visit to Horae, but with the purchase of his new pair of boots he hardly had any coin left.

"Fairies will promise you everything, but they always lie. Each and every one of them is a great and terrible beauty."
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
She enjoyed the ship ride and the fish as they sailed back to the mainland. she had had a lot of fun on the trip and hoped that their paths would cross again. the trip was so quiet as neither really talked. she was glad also to be on sturdy ground and glad to have not met any storms along the way. "I have had fun with you. and safe travels to the rest of your adventures." she said then turned and left. even if he had the coin to repay her she would not have taken it. She now had to go back home and hide her new treasures.

she stopped turned and yelled back. "Next time we meet you will half to tell me if the boots were worth it." she then turned again and kept walking 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.