Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
She would be given her own room at the Bastion for when she wished to stay there with Nemesis. The same was true for his home in Kurayo. Today she was focusing on the large suite that he had prepared for her. She could decorate it to her heart’s content. “I just need help moving a few itsy bitsy things,” Angela asked Kiba to help her but he was in the dark for the most part. As far as Kiba knew she was setting up a room for Rezza, her husband, and Emry for Nemesis but the goddess was unusually tight-lipped.

They moved boxes of things into the room that she had found in market places. Dressers, a bed, and various other furniture pieces. The goddess didn’t complain as she helped Kiba move one thing at a time. “The less involved the better. The room would be too crowded otherwise.” A very elaborate lie. She just didn’t want anyone else knowing just yet.

“Drat,” Angela bit at her lip. “I’ll need some of the flowers from the courtyard.” She was designing a bouquet for the corner of the room as they pushed things into position. Once the furniture, though bare, was set up she helped herself to heading out into the Bastion. “We’ll get the flowers now,” she seemed pleased as she carried her shears and her basket.

She stopped herself as they went past a set of drapes over a window near the bedroom. “…It’s off-center. Why is it off-center? Why is it that shade and not something just a bit brighter?” She put the basket down and moved a chair so she could get up on the tippy top backside of it. Kiba sat down on the chair to keep her balanced as she messed with the drapes, the rod, and ultimately the color. It went from a dreary red to a more rich crimson. “If anyone asks… We had nothing to do with this.” She joked down to Kiba as she put some finishing touches on the drapes only to notice the other windows were just as offset. “Well… This might take a moment. I just need you to keep me balanced and we should be fine.”

No one outside the families knew about Angela and Nemesis just yet. This would make for an interesting visit.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Kiba

Character Info
Name: Kiba Balatro
Alignment: TN
Race: Diowolf/Dragon Shade
Class: Champion - Protector Vitae
Silver: 5904
Being Champion for the goddess did not mean that it meant all information was divulged immediately…or sometimes at all. Kiba was used to being kept in the dark when it came to certain topics. He was Lady Angela’s Champion, and at times that meant a confidant. At other times, that just meant a silent watcher. Today? It meant mover. The diowolf let out a little bit heavier of a sigh than he had meant to as he helped shifted the newest dresser into place. He was wearing his newest set of black tunic along with black breeches to match. These were only off set with the silver sword belt hanging around his waist, and the gauntlets from Angela that contained his Champion Weapon.

The moving was a slow process, and something Angela had said was for Rezza. As they continued with the back and forth, the diowolf was getting less and less convinced of the story he had been given. The items placed in the room were too close to how Angela kept her own things. Still, the Champion kept his mouth shut in regards to anything. When Angela felt comfortable she would tell him what she needed to. Until then, the diowolf kept to the ‘strong back – weak mind’ motto for the day.

From time to time there was a few words said as she thought aloud, that he would merely nod in answer to. There seemed to be many things that she was working out in her head that needed to be said outwardly. Angela set out into the Bastion with Kiba diligently in tow. His hands were clasped behind his back as they walked, though his eyes were ever watchful of anything out of sorts. His goddess was comfortable enough but that did not change how he felt about being in another temple. Kiba trusted few, and even less when it came to Angela’s safety.

When asked if the drapes were off center Kiba could only shrug his shoulders. He never paid attention to such things, and frankly he was getting tired from all the back and forth. A small smile was given though as she insisted to get it all taken care of before heading out to the gardens. There was always something. Angela stood on the seat of a chair that was brought over for additional height. Knowing that it would take some time for her to feel satisfied, Kiba sat on the back of the chair. Arms were crossed over his chest as he listened to Angela behind him adjusting the drapes to her specifications.

”I won’t say a word,” he chuckled. Bicolored eyes closed as he slumped slightly to get a little rest. Footfalls made him open his eyes quickly only to see his grown cousin standing in a door frame looking at the two with brow raised. Kiba was still astounded at the changes that had occurred in Ethan over the years. His shoulders had grown broader as well as his entire demeanor was darker….though a nobility was about him. A sneer came across Ethan’s face as he crossed the distance with a leather bound book in one hand.

’What the hell are you doing?’ he questioned his older cousin. Kiba was slightly surprised that the words did not have as much bite as they used to. ”My lady Angela is straightening out some of these drapes….if you can’t tell,” he responded with a wave over his shoulder. Ethan’s shoulders stiffened slightly as he realized that the red head on the chair was in fact a goddess. Again the diowolf was surprised that his cousin was able to keep any curses from being muttered under his breath.

”What about you?” His eyes focused on the bound journal in the vampire male’s grasp. Ethan’s crimson eyes dropped to the book before lifting to narrow on Kiba. ’Business with Lord Nemesis that is none of your concern, cousin. It is best to keep your focus on your ladyship….and her decorating, if I’m not correct?’ He smiled mockingly at his cousin, though made sure it was unseen by Angela. It was always enjoyable for Ethan to poke at Kiba in any way he could find.

Ethan shifted the book to slide into the satchel that was slung over his shoulder. ’Have you seen, my lord?” This time his tone was more civil. It was as if Ethan was physically having to make effort to be kinder to his cousin. Kiba knew that there had been deep seeded hate that would take longer than just a couple pleasant meetings between them for things to clear the air.

The Champion shook his head. "We have been busy for the bulk of the day." Kiba kept his seat on the back of the chair to keep it balanced, though his eyes were narrowing on his cousin. The vampire wouldn't cause issues if it did not bring him benefit. He was too happy at the moment with his life to put any of it in jeopardy. Besides, this was not a place for the two males to fight.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
“Excellent,” Angela clasped her hands together and rubbed them with anticipation before she finished what she was doing. The goddess had taken to humming as she fixed the curtains but she paused briefly to turn her head to Ethan. Her green eyes looked him over before the humming started up again and she pretty much ignored he was there until there was more speaking.

“They are all off-center. Nemesis should hire better interior decorators… I swear.” Angela butted into their conversation easily enough. “He’s always been a destroyer and not a creator.” Turning her head she lightly looked at Ethan once more when she heard the tone of his voice but she shrugged it off. Kiba was a big boy he could handle himself.

“If I know Nemesis… He’s probably sensed me and is going to come running to see what trouble I’m cooking up.” She shrugged a bit. They had discussed her moving into the Bastion for days she could be with him and he her for Elysia. The difference with Elysia was he could sleep in her room so it was far less complicated. “He’s always suspicious of what I’m doing even more so now.”

Celeste rounded the corner and the long pink-haired elf looked up at Angela. “Angela… What are you doing?”

“These drapes are off-center.” Angela looked down at Nemesis’s wife who was staring back at her like she was crazy.

“Do you have a sixth sense for things like this? I couldn’t even tell.”

“Sort of… Mostly I could tell from the height I was standing at. It was off by an inch. Does your husband have something against pleasant colors?” Angela sighed a bit as Celeste watched her turn the fabric to a brighter red.

“If he catches you… Well, I don’t know what he would do.” Celeste chuckled a bit. “Have fun, he should be around in a bit knowing him. Also, my husband, he is your –” Celeste found herself cut off by Angela who put her finger to her lips. “Nevermind, in any case, have fun… Also, one more thing… Why are you actually here?” It wouldn’t have taken Angela all day to move in.

Angela pushed her fingers together with shame in her eyes as she looked from Kiba to Ethan to Celeste and repeated it. “Lucian kicked me out of the castle. He told me I was being overbearing. I was just asking questions.”

Celeste chuckled a bit. “He is Nemesis’s son.”

Angela pouted, “But I’m his mother.” Celeste waved her off and was finally on her way. “…I have a right to be overbearing.” She pouted at Kiba before she went back to changing the drapes. “In any case, if you want Nemesis, you should just wait here. He’ll be here. He always comes running when I’m causing trouble. He didn’t realize today was move-in day because I forgot to tell him yesterday.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
While he had felt the presence of the individuals that were within his home away from home, Nemesis had left them unchecked for the moment. For one thing, he was in the midst of working out the construction of the grand cathedral that would stand within his realm. The second was that Angela was welcomed here, given their current circumstances and it wasn't farfetched for her to show up. He wasn't exactly sure what she or her guest was doing, but he felt them in her room so he assumed that they were moving more things in there. He drained his glass of wine proceeded with writing up the plans for his cathedral, noting to make sure Reaver went over them to see that it was too his liking as well. It felt like ages before his mind wandered back to what everyone else was doing. It was odd that she had yet to make her way into his office, where he was sure she knew he was at. Even after their relationship had taken an unexpected turn, he was still suspicious of the redhead, though he knew that she wasn't as wicked as previously thought.

He merely believed that she was up to some sort of harmless shenanigans and ventured off to greet them. 

A few more joined them, he felt, with his wife leaving the group and Ethan was now among the trio that was left. Such a gathering and he hadn't been summoned up to this point- how intriguing, he mused to himself before he came around to the doorway and spotted Angela, Ethan and a man he had been faintly familiar with, but never met formally. His name did elude him, much to his slight ire. "I see you've been busy here, Angela." He sighed as he looked about the room, especially with the drapes. "Are you certain that they will love this?" He assumed that her company didn't know of their relationship; many didn't it and lips were being shushed about it until it was the right time. His eyes drifted over to Ethan, "How has your time been in Kurayo so far? I hope no trouble has reached you there." With his eyes being in both Bastion and in Vilpamolan due to the rising of the first church there, Kurayo had been left unsupervised for the most part. He would have to rectify that in due time.

All the while, he was still trying to place the face of the stranger that Angela brought to their home, though he was being very discreet about it.

"I pray that my friend here hasn't slaved you away much here. She loves to decorate to a fault it seems." Honestly, it didn't bother him, it would have been rather frivolous to care too much how she wanted her own room to appear. But his performance was required to keep their little secret alive. "She wants this to be perfect for little Emry and her parents, though I'm sure that the babe's thoughts will be on hunger and sleep rather than the color of the drapes", he shrugged.   

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Ethan Blackbird

Character Info
Name: Ethan Blackbird
Alignment: LE
Race: Vampire/Diowolf
Class:
Silver: 1380
The two males of the diowolf lineage had always kept their hackles up in regards to the other. Ethan was never one to like the family, while Kiba constantly had to deal with the hate he got in regards to it. Eventually, the diowolf older male decided that he would not attempt to keep good faith with the vampire. Instead, he would just keep his tone as even as possible in order for Isleen to have a smoother life. To have her mate and her father be at odds was too much for her at times. The last thing that Kiba wanted to do was cause her stress now that his daughter was back.

Conversation between them was still strained despite the efforts they both internally were making. Neither would find that they would meld. Ethan clicked his tongue as he took a moment to hold in the words he truly wanted to let fly at his cousin. Body language was stiff as he contained himself. There was a slight smirk on Kiba’s face that he hid as Ethan worked to find proper phrasing that wouldn’t offend the goddess balancing on a chair.

Crimson orbs shifted up to the goddess that continued to work on the curtains. She was a stark opposite of his patron deity, but he wasn’t going to stick his nose into anything. Brow lifted as Angela began to speak of Nemesis. It was not long until Lady Celeste appeared from around the corner. A small bow was given to the smaller woman that was the wife of his lord. One hand clutched the strap of his satchel. The two males furrowed their brows as Celeste ceased speaking as if she were hiding something. Both knew better then to attempt to question any further on the subject.

Ethan watched Kiba hide a smile at the mention that Angela had been kicked out of her son’s castle. ”I’m not entirely surprised,” he chuckled. The Champion lifted his gaze towards his goddess from over his shoulder for a moment before she went back to working on the drapes. Muscles stiffened in the diowolf as a new entity arrived that could only be Nemesis. Ethan smiled at his patron deity as his shoulders squared a little more.

A little ease settled in the vampire’s chest as the question was posed to him. ”Our time has been well, my lord. My mate and I have moved there together while I work on the projects. Moves are being made in the proper direction. Once I am more familiar with the city, I am sure my progress will go faster.” He reached for the leather bound book from inside his satchel to hand over to Nemesis. ”Reports I was asked to bring to you,” he explained.

The younger vampire shot a glance over at Kiba, whom was now leaning on the chair with arms crossed over his chest. He could sense his cousin was in ‘protector’ mode. His crimson eyes narrowed as he listened for Kiba’s response. The Champion did not move from his location as to not set Angela off balance. ”I am at my Lady’s disposal for anything she may desire. We have not formally met, but I do remember you. I am Kiba Balatro, chosen Champion of Lady Angela. Pleasure.” Ethan frowned, though he was glad to hear his cousin’s tone soften at the end of his little introduction.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela pouted towards Kiba as he affirmed not being surprised by her getting kicked out.

It was finally time that Nemesis popped in as Angela looked a bit giddy over his arrival. Her eyes slid to the curtains as she thought about her words carefully. She knew this moment would come and yet she just hummed her way around it as she fixed one final thing. “Oh, I’m not too sure. Maybe they will~” Her green eyes settled on Nemesis’s eyes.

The goddess seemed pleased with Kiba’s answer towards Nemesis as she smiled and lowered herself to the ground carefully. “He is very good at doing what I ask even if it is silly~” Angela let a chuckle escape her lips. “It is far better than having dangerous things to worry about… That much is for certain.”

Angela rubbed the back of her neck as she looked between all the men and sighed a bit. “I don’t know how much longer I can keep it a secret~” The goddess was known for her gossiping as she timidly played with her fingertips in front of her now with a whine. “Emmy’s room has been done for quite some time.”

Moving over she took Nemesis into an embrace and kissed him lightly. “Besides, it is almost time we tell everyone isn’t it? I need to tell Kiba sooner rather than later or I’ll feel bad about it.” She knew that her lover may not understand that feeling completely but she took his arm into hers as she looked towards the two.

“Upon Celeste’s request, we are courting… Though we did have a nice little trial period of deciding if we could stomach each other. Who would have thought we would make a good pair. We decided on an engagement but the date is still up in the air until we know all things are safe.”

Angela moved her hands from Nemesis to speak just a bit. Her hands moved with her words as she talked, “You both will be seeing each other more in the near future as we merge our houses as one. However, I suspect as always Revaliir will not stay quiet so I guess it is safe to assume that your duties will pick back up in the coming months Kiba. That being said, Emry decided she wanted her room purple over the pastel pink I had… We had an intriguing conversation about it.” The goddess sighed as she waved her hand dramatically.

"Though, I do suspect that I have not fooled my champion," Angela's eyes went to Kiba's as she figured he had her sorta figured out.

Angela's 3 God Rules