Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
I. All Revaliir rules will be enforced here, no exceptions.
II. A minimum of 100 words will be required here, but the more, the merrier. I try to give as much as I get, so I hold myself to the same standard.
III. Defacing the Bastion or bring harm to his family will have dire consequences delivered by Nemesis.
IV. I reserve the right to God-mod on this forum.
V. Make sure to use the appropriate tags if you start threads here:
[GO]- God Only. Only Nemesis is allowed to RP in these threads.
[NG]- No God. These are for threads that do not require his presence.
[P]- Private. Xunatar may step in if asked or if the situation warrants it, though I will usually ask for permission first.
[O]- Anyone, including Nemesis, can come into it.
[R]- for explicit violence, swearing and adult situations suited for rated R (Appropriate for ages 17+).

VI.Be sure to read the descriptions first before posting.
VII. If there’s something unclear or having any problems while posting here or if you have any major plot ideas/want to have your character serve Nemesis, you can PM me here or find me in the Rev discord channel.
VIII. Have fun and enjoy!

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!