Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Tar Eisalae: the Temple Library > [GO] Ascending to a Higher Knighthood
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Hiro nodded, and listened to Lord Drae's explanations.  He picked up on the basics, but still needed to practice more and master water before he could move to another element.  He elements have minds of their own, and could retaliate if not used properly or respected.

"You're right, I shall return in a month or so, depending on how my training goes.  I'm going to go do as you say, and practice with water," Hiro said, his mind already buzzing with his plans for training and practicing.  "Thank you so much, Lord Drae."  Hiro bowed to the God before taking his leave.

Hiro then spent the next month in training.  He meditated under waterfalls, he donned a suit of Ocean Armor to dive under the water to get a greater feel of water.  He practiced his aquakinesis, and eventually, worked his way up to spending time in a tundra, practicing water and ice, learning to manipulate ice as well as water.

When he felt he was ready, he returned to Lord Drae's library.

"Lord Drae, I've trained hard this past month or so with water.  I've trained as hard if not harder than I have with fire, and wish to resume our training, and I'm ready for any test you may throw at me to prove my readiness."  He fully expected Lord Drae to ask Hiro to prove he had been training, and that it bore fruit.  He was ready.